What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

What kind of plane was that? can anybody know the plane type? was that airbus or boieng or ATR! Once i flew from lahore to karachi on PIA and really the turbolance i have felt was one of the horrible of my life , couldnot see that even on international flights! I think the people who are responsible for sending plane in bad weather should be executed after proper investigation if found guilty,

Boeing 737-200

It does look like a residential area not an open field.

From the google maps someone posted it looks like a primarily agricultural area, with a few houses and barns. Hopefully there were no additional deaths on the ground because of this crash. Hard to ascertain at this point I believe.

my deepest condolences to the family of the victims. may they rest in peace.

From the google maps someone posted it looks like a primarily agricultural area, with a few houses and barns. Hopefully there were no additional deaths on the ground because of this crash. Hard to ascertain at this point I believe.
In all 8 houses were partially damaged...But since the plane was torn apart into pieces and did not come down as a whole...and torrential rain took out the fire quickly...No on ground causalities happened...
It has been confirmed by locals and army personnel on site.

What kind of plane was that? can anybody know the plane type? was that airbus or boieng or ATR! Once i flew from lahore to karachi on PIA and really the turbolance i have felt was one of the horrible of my life , couldnot see that even on international flights! I think the people who are responsible for sending plane in bad weather should be executed after proper investigation if found guilty,

Please learn to read through the last two pages of any thread.. its useful in keeping repetitive questions from being asked.

as to your query.. it was a Boeing 737-200 Adv.

Just arrived at home & being sad about this incident , & then the news came that my dearest friend was on that flight ... i am still crying .. His name is Mohammad Irfan ...

I am very sorry people..Rest in Peace to the people who lost their lives..May god give strength and courage to their family and Pakistan Nation

Earthquakes, Floods, Avalanches, WOT and now this.

We surely are getting our fair share of Natural Calamities and Man made disasters.

Why were the operating such an old plane?

refurbished types like this are available at cheap rates and are generally ok at fuel consumption .. and due to their obsolescence and large production run.spare parts are also easier to find and cheaper.
shaheen Air operates similar Acft.. in WORSE condition.
So did Aero Asia...

523220_443988138960527_443964282296246_1785706_1157048777_n.jpg

Whose fault is this ? Air Blue Crash & now this ...... I am very angry rite now ..

Just arrived at home & being sad about this incident , & then the news came that my dearest friend was on that flight ... i am still crying .. His name is Mohammad Irfan ...
O yar! it must be very hard for you, but believe me that you are not alone in this grief. ''To Allah we all belong and to him we shall return''

Whose fault is this ? Air Blue Crash & now this ...... I am very angry rite now ..
It was heavily raining here along with thunder storm.

O yar! it must be very hard for you, but believe me that you are not alone in this grief. ''To Allah we all belong and to him we shall return''

My Mind is just thinking about him , come to me 2 days ago , Said me that he is going Islamabad for conference .. He was with few Jamia Banoria Imams ...

What a Young Man he was .. :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom