What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

My thoughts are with the families who have lost loved ones in the Pakistani air crash. What a horrific tragedy.

Apparently one American citizen aboard too.
The plane was made in 1984 and was first used by British Airways then by a South African Airway. Then it was sold to Shaheen airlines and then had been declared un-airworthy until it was purchased, repaired and put back into service by this airline.

Just arrived at home & being sad about this incident , & then the news came that my dearest friend was on that flight ... i am still crying .. His name is Mohammad Irfan ...

Very sorry dear, may his and other peoples' soul rest in peace

I read that eyewitnesses said that plane was on fire so may be lightning struck? It was their first flight to Islamabad in many years.
Here is recent print ad from Bhoja

FgiPK.jpg

Weather was really bad, why didn't they ask the pilot to divert the plane to Lahore? there are some serious questions that need to be answered.

RIP to the passengers that died in the plane crash in Pindi... could have been any one of us. So crazy how life can be so short, and how it can end just like that... cannot explain what I am feeling right now, it's as if a part of me has died.

Just arrived at home & being sad about this incident , & then the news came that my dearest friend was on that flight ... i am still crying .. His name is Mohammad Irfan ...

RIP to your friend and my deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I agree with you a 100% may ALLAH have mercey on us all .

His family was also in that plane .. :cry:

It is always difficult to listen such a news of mass casualties, and even more difficult when we know some of victims. I can understand your pain and may be anger but as person what we can do is, stand tall and give support to others ...
RIP to all victims .. hopefully government will release report ASAP and if there was human error culprit should bring to justice ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom