What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

80 coffins transported to hospitals...
17 bodies could not be identified.....

Director administrator could not hold press conference due to angry relatives of passengers of ill-fated flight
One of news channel reported that it was a retired plane of Shaheen Air which Bhoja bought and put into service

Geo news reporting that flight data recorder has been found

Just called my dad , one of our neghbours wife and daughter perished in the crash. I heard this was Bhoja Airlines first day of service after being in-operational for several years

May Allah make it easy for all us and bless the dead ones . ameen

As per Geo news Two Brigadiers and a squadron leader amongst the passengers, one of Brigadier reported to be station commander Hyderabad

62644_285251214889931_112285635519824_635360_114461690_n.jpg

The last time Bhoja Airline was operational..The owners' son was kidnapped for ransom..and later killed.
The airline and owners have been unfortunate all along.

Clips of flight data recorder show that it's recovered in a good apparent conditions

What kind of plane was that? can anybody know the plane type? was that airbus or boieng or ATR! Once i flew from lahore to karachi on PIA and really the turbolance i have felt was one of the horrible of my life , couldnot see that even on international flights! I think the people who are responsible for sending plane in bad weather should be executed after proper investigation if found guilty,

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom