What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

Apostasy is a different case altogether as during the Prophet's time, apostasy essentially meant committing treason.

There should be a penalty for sedition and spreading propaganda against the state, but definitely not the death penalty. That should be reserved for the worst offenders, i.e in cases of treason.

Saying that you don't believe in God is different from supporting foreign proxies and anti-state activities - if we punish them both with the death penalty, how can our laws be proportionate to the crime committed?

"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [Qur'an 16:126]

Thanks.

Now coming back to the situation we are dealing right now. There are two things here.

1. There is one FB page Bhensas that commits continuous and deliberate acts of blasphemy on various levels and promoted Atheism
2. There are 4 individual who were abducted allegedly by agencies and are also allegedly linked to these 4 pages.

Now coming to my question. What if these 4 individuals or anyone of them is associated or pat of this page and its blasphemous content.

Should that individual(s) deserve death penalty because:

1: That guy committed blasphemy blatantly and continously
2: All the 4 guys were born in Muslim families and were Muslims

What you say about this situation where we are dealing a case of blasphemy plus apostasy? What should be the punishment?

Good. But most of these verses are related to Muslims preaching Non Muslims and non muslim rejecting the dawah by Muslims.

Does the same apply to blasphemers and apostates in Islamic state like Pakistan?

Should an Islamic state also ignore blasphemers and apostates inside its territory?

Should an Islamic state also ignore and say that "Allah will deal with them" in their territory?

If that is the case then we have examples of both Prophet Mohammad (SAW) and his Caliphs later on giving death punishment for blasphemy(like that jew lady) and apostasy in their rule.

Nobody here is asking for death sentence in Denmark or USA. But the question is of that of an Islamic state.

Muslims preaching Non Muslims ? where did you get that from ?

Surah An-Nisaa is a Medinian Surah

Dealing with hypocrites is a subject characteristic of Mednian Surahs

The verse 4:140 talks about hypocrites

I believe that "anonymously" ridiculing Allah's verses on the internet makes one a "Hypocrite" and not an "Apostate" ... Those running Bhensa page most probably were hypocrites pretending to be Muslims in their daily lives; a typical characteristic of hypocrites

Same rules do not apply to Hypocrites and Apostates as we are not allowed to judge the "Imaan" of those who claim that they are Muslims ... And as reported by Ibn e Abbas r.a “…jihad against the hypocrites is with the tongue.”

So, I believe that they should be considered "Hypocrites" and not "Apostates" and should be dealt with accordingly

Allah knows the best

What you say about this situation where we are dealing a case of blasphemy plus apostasy? What should be the punishment?

We, in my personal opinion, are dealing with a case of blasphemy plus Hypocrisy .. And the Holy Quran tells us to ignore and avoid blasphemers, and the jihad against the Hypocrites is with words ...

Hafiz Ibn kathir writes:

“Ibn `Abbas said, “Allah commanded the Prophet to fight the disbelievers with the sword, to strive against the hypocrites with the tongue and annulled lenient treatment of them.” Ad-Dahhak commented, “Perform Jihad against the disbelievers with the sword and be harsh with the hypocrites with words, and this is the Jihad performed against them.” Similar was said by Muqatil and Ar-Rabi`. …”

They (i.e. The Bhensa admins) were not in open rebellion against the state or Islam ...

And visiting their page was/is a matter of personal choice. They were not "forcing" anyone

As for the punishment, they, if found guilty (after a fair trial), should be punished according to the law of the land ...

We do have a "Cyber Crime Bill"

Last edited:
Why dont govt let these leaches run free and let the nature take its course, instead to capturing and releasing which makes them ideal candidates to run abroad which it the main object of their behavior...you know what I meant by let the nature takes its course

Why dont govt let these leaches run free and let the nature take its course, instead to capturing and releasing which makes them ideal candidates to run abroad which it the main object of their behavior...you know what I meant by let the nature takes its course
Good idea that's what I'm saying don't be more hypocrite and let's be done everything what your saying NATURE, and we go back in cages stone life, Majority take minority Strongest take weaks Riches eat poors. Please preach this nature system in Canada as well They like the idea as I do.

@war&peace @Chauvinist @Well.wisher @Khafee @Farah Sohail
:o::o::o::o:This swine whose own first cousin states that he used the most disparaging language against the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) has been released, what the hell is going on???????
http://www.dawn.com/news/1311472/two-missing-activists-return-home-say-family-members

Freedom of speech is going on!

Some scum like to enjoy western freedom while advocating Sharia for Pakistan...
Freedom of speech is taking place..blasphemy needs to be repealed as it is just a law for imposing facism!

1. There is one FB page Bhensas that commits continuous and deliberate acts of blasphemy on various levels and promoted Atheism
2. There are 4 individual who were abducted allegedly by agencies and are also allegedly linked to these 4 pages.

So called blasphemy has no logical basis..human will and mind is free to question anything...Atheism is not a crime either otherwise quit using more than half of science invention..because they were invented by criminals..there has been no athiest suicide bomber so far in Pakistan...!

Thankfully the liberal fascists barking here won't be physically able to save his a**. Rite now he is on his own.
He should be arrested and tried , thats the only way he'll be alive in the coming days. This pathetic govt. will try to do deal with foreign govt. to let him slip to another country, to avoid this issue to snowball.
I think i now believe that enuff is enuff, mocking, insulting islam is hate speech and anyone who disagrees with it can get the hell out of here. Hudood ordinance is actually protection or else ppl will take it in their own hands and no liberal or foreign country/ NGO would be there to save him. They'll be saving their a** only.

Freedom of speech is going on!

Freedom of speech is taking place..blasphemy needs to be repealed as it is just a law for imposing facism!

So called blasphemy has no logical basis..human will and mind is free to question anything...Atheism is not a crime either otherwise quit using more than half of science invention..because they were invented by criminals..there has been no athiest suicide bomber so far in Pakistan...!
Questioning something is one thing, insulting and mocking is a whole different thing!

People Why cant we just leave it to the authorities & believe their findings may be there wasn't enough evidence to charge them.

All are same... What did Gen Raheel Sharif do on dawn leaks , after creating a big issue and calling it security breach? I dont understand..when we dont have guts to conlcude any case and punish culprits, why do we create an issue in the first place, and make a mockery of ourselves?

Anyways..this bhensa issue was much more serious case than even dawn leaks..and we buckled under pressure, as always... Shame
Dawn leaks issue was not RS responsibility but government's. Government did nothing about it this is why bhensas are in making.

Questioning something is one thing, insulting and mocking is a whole different thing!

insult or respect is perpetual..it is what we perceive in our mind...as per Pakistani society norms..even questioning is blasphemy and is regarding as an insult and mocking..heck Salman Taseer was gunned down for merely speaking in defense of human life...!

insult or respect is perpetual..it is what we perceive in our mind...as per Pakistani society norms..even questioning is blasphemy and is regarding as an insult and mocking..heck Salman Taseer was gunned down for merely speaking in defense of human life...!
As serving Punjab Governor Taseer should not have interfered in an ongoing case, it was most inappropriate of him, the judges had not arrived to a conclusion yet he tried to pre-empt the verdict, was he at the scene of the incident, was he aware of all evidences provided by both parties? He should have left it too the relevant authorities to make the necessary judgement as for Mumtaz Qadri, his job was to protect Taseer, he should have honourably resigned from his post and registered a case against Taseer for Blasphemy and let the appropriate authorities deal with it.

Well there are two totally different kind of Scums, ones who have seen the freedom of speech and the other who are dying to taste it since they have been squeezed too much by Arabs since their childhood

Good idea that's what I'm saying don't be more hypocrite and let's be done everything what your saying NATURE, and we go back in cages stone life, Majority take minority Strongest take weaks Riches eat poors. Please preach this nature system in Canada as well They like the idea as I do.

nature takes its course when someone goes too far to left or right, middle is the nature's way and idiots who dont understand get sucked by it.
My question is why are those who never get a chance to leave Pakistan have it sooo bad against those who left? Why is this the response from idiots like you for everything, do you idiots read the news do you know how many people have been killed in the abortion clinics in America...People are same every where, nature works the same everywhere, and like you ask molvis to keep their religion to themself then you and your kinds should follow the same rule and keep your Liberalism to yourself and dont go on preaching your moronic ideas to other.

nature takes its course when someone goes too far to left or right, middle is the nature's way and idiots who dont understand get sucked by it.

Funny enough the nature is not taking its course with the mullah and terrorist...actually they are under government and military protection instead! Look at Mumtaz Qadri...his rag tag followers erected a complete shrine for this murder convict..we as a society are sick and disgusting...

As serving Punjab Governor Taseer should not have interfered in an ongoing case, it was most inappropriate of him, the judges had not arrived to a conclusion yet he tried to pre-empt the verdict, was he at the scene of the incident, was he aware of all evidences provided by both parties? He should have left it too the relevant authorities to make the necessary judgement as for Mumtaz Qadri, his job was to protect Taseer, he should have honourably resigned from his post and registered a case against Taseer for Blasphemy and let the appropriate authorities deal with it.

The law is senseless and criticizing it is what any rational human being would do..! We as a nation have a vandal and destructive psyche..it is common occurrence in Pakistan to loot plunder and destroy property while staging protest...the same mentality overshadows all politics...!

No where in the world..a governor would be gunned down for criticizing a law by his own government appointed body guard..especially when that guard belongs to SSG..you can say what failed institution our security establishment has become!

Funny enough the nature is not taking its course with the mullah and terrorist...actually they are under government and military protection instead! Look at Mumtaz Qadri...his rag tag followers erected a complete shrine for this murder convict..we as a society are sick and disgusting...

if you open your eyes then you will see nature took its course and still taking against mullahs, how many have been killed in last 10 years, mostly sectarian infighting. When your sins are too big you need to hold on to little things like worshiping people like Qadri or any little thing and hope your sins are forgiven, this is lack of education and cannot be changed by being outrageous on media its like playing with fire, fix this issue by educating your people. This is not new this is your culture and its going on for 100s of years and this is not the best time to pick this fight, this is a small issue as compared to much much bigger issues we have.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom