What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

No adultery wine and black money is not common. Some do it but not a common practice. Those who do it are well known.
I told what I saw and observed during field work,we are going on opposite path,a path strictly prohibited by Islam.Muslims have been never able to walk freely when committing sins and that too rampant in whole society.

No where in the world..a governor would be gunned down for criticizing a law by his own government appointed body guard..especially when that guard belongs to SSG..you can say what failed institution our security establishment has become!
Qadri did not belong to the SSG. He was in Islamabad police.

Wait for Allah's justice .
Why are you all so disappointed ?
Ki yar! the culprit was in law hands, just a bullet away from justice, and now we are demanding justice from Allah? What else Allah will favor us.
People could have dealt with them like engaging them in harassment cases, could have engaged them for attempt of murder type cases and then bang bang bang.
But was done gave our enemies a full chance of pointing figures towards us.

Last edited:
Their should be punishment for them but im confused wheather it's death or not .

The Holy Qur'an is clear on this matter. No one should be killed unless he is guilty of (willful) Murder, or he is guilty of waging war against Muslims (I.e. spreading mischief on Allah's Earth)... Blasphemy (or hate speech) itself is not "Fasad fil Arz" ..

So, punishment for blasphemy should not be death ... Any other form of punishment (imprisonment, exile etc.) is okay ...

The person who are giving examples are ignorant Rasool Allah PBUH forgave abusers and blasphemers during stay in Makka before Hijrat but when they conquered the Makka they impose sticker laws no one at that time allowed to say anything against Prophet PBUH.

Well, Surah An-Nissah is a Medinian Surah ... In verse 140 of this surah, Allah almighty tells believers to avoid sitting with blasphemers and leave it to Allah almighty to decide their fate ... So, what you are saying is wrong

The Holy Qur'an is clear on this matter. No one should be killed unless he is guilty of (willful) Murder, or he is guilty of waging war against Muslims (I.e. spreading mischief on Allah's Earth)... Blasphemy (or hate speech) itself is not "Fasad fil Arz" ..

So, punishment for blasphemy should not be death ... Any other form of punishment (imprisonment, exile etc.) is okay ...

Acha mufti saahb.

Ki yar! the culprit was in law hands, just a bullet away from justice, and now we are demanding justice from Allah? What else Allah will favor us.
People could have dealt with them like engaging them in harassment cases, could have engaged them for attempt of murder type cases and then bang bang bang.
But was done gave our enemies a full chance of pointing figures towards us.

Aap log apna sir khapaa rahe ho

The blasphemy law we have in Pakistan nearly 30 Muslims countries has the same and I am sure the authorities who made the law are more knowledgeable than you and me.

Pakistan Penal Code has a section (i.e. Section 295) relating to Blasphemy .... And PPC recognizes the Quranic principle of "Fasad fil Arz" (311 PPC) .... But it does not recognize blasphemy as "Fasad fil Arz" ....

As for 295 C , it's in contradiction with the Majority opinion .. (i.e. the Hanafi Position regarding punishment for blasphemy) ... Please read about it

Regards

Acha mufti saahb.

Did you read the "fatwa" you yourself posted ? ...There is no punishment for blasphemy in Quran and Sunnah ... but the Holy Quran forbids killing someone for crimes other than Murder and Fasad fil Arz .... Death penalty just for uttering blasphemy is in violation of quranic injunctions

Zarvan your comments ? :D

Anyways I believe more than their arrests, intelligence agencies wanted to inquire about their network whom they are actually backed by, who is financing them, is their social networking campaign is systematic plan to spread negative propaganda against the state or they are just frustrated trolls spitting their hatred on those pages only ? Probably the investigators got to know what they wanted to knew, assessed the risks they may caused in future and let them free after careful assessment.

Suppose if a person commits blasphemy and in a reaction people took streets and may kill the supporters of blasphemer and torch their houses in that case who will be responsible for starting fassad fil arz ?

In my opinion the blasphemer and their supports who trying hard to make Muslim less responsive to insulting remarks on prophet PBUH as Iqbal said,

0.GIF

1.GIF

2.GIF

3.GIF

4.GIF

5.GIF

6.GIF

7.GIF

That's just your personal opinion and you of course are entitled to it ...

I am only quoting what Allah almighty has said/ordained in the Holy Quran ....

And as you quoted Iqbal, he was very right when he said:

Khud badaltay nahi, Qur'an ko badal daitay Hain....... Hoyay kis darja faqihan-e-haram be taufeeq ..

Did you read the "fatwa" you yourself posted ? ...There is no punishment for blasphemy in Quran and Sunnah ... but the Holy Quran forbids killing someone for crimes other than Murder and Fasad fil Arz .... Death penalty just for uttering blasphemy is in violation of quranic injunctions
Joking bro . Naraz kyu hote ho .

As you agreed who spread fasad fil arz punishable by death and these bloggers spreading same thing by inciting our feelings which would result what i mentioned above.

Yes, those who spread Fasad fil Arz are punishable by death (or crucifixion, or exile)

But you can't just accuse anyone you dislike or who has hurt your feelings of "spreading mischief on Allah's land" and justify his killing as the will/command of Allah, when it is not

Please read the Holy Quran ... Blasphemy, as per Quran, is NOT "Fasad fil Arz" ... Mullahs and Kings however have killed thier ideological/political opponents throughout Islamic history falsely accusing them of spreading mischief on Allah's Earth ... And it, unfortunately, continues to this day

Some time dogs wins that doesn't mean he would keep winning forever.
Allah is helping those innocent people, nobody have evidence that they were controlling Bhensa, another bad day for religious nuts that uses their own religion to take revenge against oppenents without any evidence. Nobody have evidence, just because they are secular, so Religious nuts hide behind extremists for revenge and different views. Islam don't tell this to take law in hand and spread extremism. You have working institutions such as Supreme Court, Army and Government. You must accept their decision otherwise you are not Pakistani if you challenge constitution. Government, army and courts knows its responsibility and they act accordingly!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom