What's new

“ The Bared sword upon the neck of the Blasphemer of Rasool Allah”: Defending Article 295-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him killed that old women who used to throw trash in-front of him?
No , because our Prophet Peace be upon him is mercy to all mankind,
But on the other hand, if some body is disrespecting the greatest Man on earth then this is your duty to protect the respect as a muslim.

As I mentioned above at that time muslims were in minority but after Fatah Makka rules were impose to kill blasphemers.

Any proof ^^ ... Or just a pious wish ??

We have Medinian Surahs in which Allah has told us to ignore blasphemers and avoid their company (for example verse 140, Ch:4) ... And there is not a single verse in the entire Holy Quran in which Allah prescribes ANY worldly punishment (let alone capital punishment) for blasphemers

one god or multiple gods does not matter with Indian religions. But it may offend Jews and Christians right ? They have their concepts and views on Jesus and God and prophet Muhammad and vice versa.
So the very concept of Blasphemy law is skewed .
ONE EXAMPLE. As per my understanding : God is same in all three Religion of Book. problem is with Prophets.
1. As per Islam : Prophet Muhammad is the final prophet and Jesus is one of the Prophet. It also believes in all other past Prophets. But does not believe that Jesus is Son of God.
2. As per Christianity : Jesus is Son of God as well as Prophet and also believes in all other past Prophets. But does not recognise Prophet Muhammad as the final prophet.
3. Judaism : Rejects both Jesus and Prophet Muhammad.

Now the very existence and concepts of these three Religions make them mutually Blasphemous to each other.
so should not be go easy on punishment part of Blasphemy?
Loool. What a loser post to be honest.

Please don't give me your own logic. Do they have actually have a law claiming it as such ? If not then stopmright here. Or you will be reported for trolling

then this is your duty to protect the respect as a muslim.
I don't get this logic how can you protect the respect by KILLING someone?? what are you gonna tell non-muslims how will you spread the message of peace? how will you attract them towards Islam? when you're killing people? if you want respect by force than yea definitely go ahead but in the process it's YOU who is actually damaging the image of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) because than people will respect him not because of what he preached but because of the fear of their life.

look who is talking, a person who thinks we should sell Pakistani citizens to USA for money.
Hafiz Saeed is no more asset for us. Gone are days of proxy wars, no doubt our military used him in past but Now, it's time to kill snakes. CIA created Taliban. But when they feel threaten , they killed same snakes for the best interest of U.S.A.
Same case in Pakistan, providing safe place for hafiz Saeed is not in the interest of Pakistan ,We used him as tissue paper in past but it's time to throw him because he is chief of banned organization, and we have to walk with U.N , and we can't afford sanctions. We used him as long as he was in the interest of Pakistan, but Now, he is liability. Government and military knows it very well. They will do decision in the Best interest of Pakistan. Inshallah

Last edited:
Loool. What a loser post to be honest.

Please don't give me your own logic. Do they have actually have a law claiming it as such ? If not then stopmright here. Or you will be reported for trolling
IF u cant answer .. dont answer. it was asked for some other poster and i already got the answer.

But on the other hand, if some body is disrespecting the greatest Man on earth then this is your duty to protect the respect as a muslim.

So I should protect the Prophet peace be upon him by not following in his footsteps?, is that not blasphemy in itself?, by your logic should you not kill yourself right now for stating to me that I should not follow the sunnah of the Prophet?

I don't get this logic how can you protect the respect by KILLING someone?? what are you gonna tell non-muslims how will you spread the message of peace? how will you attract them towards Islam? when you're killing people? if you want respect by force than yea definitely go ahead but in the process it's YOU who is actually damaging the image of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) because than people will respect him not because of what he preached but because of the fear of their life.
This is not the matter of logic and Its not about killing someone unnecessary, Islamic Shariah is bound with the requirments of Quran and sunnah.
And in shariah we are bound to respect our Prophet, like if any body is disrespecting you father may be you will not take it seriously because there is no logic, but i will take it seriously because if i will not respect then nobody will respect.

You think Honor of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is dependent on our actions? If we don't kill blasphemer tu Nawuzbillah Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) ka honor katam?

Do you accept Quran as a primary source or only source? Who has the authority to interpret Quran? Or every person can interpret Quran according to his wishes and desires?

The Holy Quran is the only unquestionable and indisputable source of guidance among all (sects of) Muslims

And I am not sure what you mean by who has the "authority" to interpret/understand Quran ....

We have made the Quran easy to understand, but is there anyone who would pay attention? (54:17)

And He makes clear His Verses for the people so that they may take heed. (2:221)

Nay, verily this is an admonition So whoever wills, (may) pay heed to it. (74:54-55)

You call Ghazi Ilm Din a murderer ?

Waoooo another hidden Bhensa found....

@Tipu7 @Khafee @Respect4Respect01 @Gillani88@Farah Sohail
Every one will end up in his own grave and pay the price of his own deeds ...... :coffee:
Leave them on their own, these few dozen illiterates cannot make a difference.....

The Holy Quran is the only unquestionable and indisputable source of guidance among all Muslims
Prophet Muhammad PBUH warned about a Fitna which will emerge among Muslims. They will admit only Quran & reject every thing else. No Sunnah, No Hadith, No Fikh.

(Just saying)

This is not the matter of logic and Its not about killing someone unnecessary, Islamic Shariah is bound with the requirments of Quran and sunnah.
And in shariah we are bound to respect our Prophet, like if any body is disrespecting you father may be you will not take it seriously because there is no logic, but i will take it seriously because if i will not respect then nobody will respect.
OK so there's no logic in it (and logic doesn't work with you guys anyway my mistake) but tell me how will you convince a non-Muslim to accept Islam or how can you bring him towards Islam or how can you tell him about the message of Prophet when you're killing people? how will you convince them that Prophet came with message of peace? how will you convince them that our Prophet was full of mercy and love? and if someone is disrespecting my father than i will do the damage with tongue not with hands like braindead gawaar Jaahils.

Last edited:
You think Honor of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is dependent on our actions? If we don't kill blasphemer tu Nawuzbillah Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) ka honor katam?
Dear, Killing is last step and following the path of our Prophet peace be upon him is first step.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH warned about a Fitna which will emerge among Muslims. They will admit only Quran & reject every thing else. No Sunnah, No Hadith, No Fikh.

(Just saying)

So, now accepting and following the Holy Quran is a "Fitnah" !!!! :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom