What's new

“ The Bared sword upon the neck of the Blasphemer of Rasool Allah”: Defending Article 295-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's there to discuss? Ahmadis and Hindus should leave Pakistan if they can afford to, clearly a khabees type mentality has taken over Pakistan. Nothing dramatic will happen that will change the situation of minorities in Pakistan. So grab what you can and run for the hills, the retards are going crazy and burn babies over ''blasphemy'' and call it Islam.
No they should not. It's their home, as much as the next guy. Their persecution should stop, and bigots, who exploit the law skinned alive.

Not worth it bro not worth it let them be let them slaughter everyone they claim to defend Holy Prophet (PBUH) but in reality they're the one's who're damaging his image more than the blasphemers i have really given up i thought i managed to turn around OP from his extremist mindset but i was so wrong turns out i just wasted my time.
Sir most respectfully, could you suggest some names that are not extremist and at the same time, they believe in the validity of 295-C? Or to you the person who believes in the validity of 295-c is extremist?
Your thought was premature because I didn't want to comment prematurely. Sorry for taking a long time.

@Gillani88 nah man it's you guys who are ''more knowledgeable'' on Islam after all we're ''secular liberals western agents" according to you more knowledgeable people so obviously we know nothing about Islam, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) his teachings and his message and pls try not to quote me or tag me again.
Sir, ultimate knowledge belongs to Allah.

Last edited:
And you shall not follow blindly any information of which you have no direct knowledge. (Using your faculties of perception and conception) you must verify it for yourself. In the Court of your Lord, you will be held accountable for your hearing, sight, and the faculty of reasoning. (17:36)
Do you have any proof of my blind following?

If the Prophet of Allah SWT wanted to kill people for blasphemy than today there would have been no Taif valley.

This above statement alone is enough for me and anyone who says that capital punishment should be awarded to the blasphemer, than that individual is going against the sunnah of the Prophet.

Last edited:
Many of the members here say that Blasphemy is not a punishable offense in Islam, also one of the Senior moderator claims that religious people are incapable of a logical debate and never provide strong arguments to support their claim. So, this is a great effort. I myself was writing a thread on the similar topic with reference taken from Quran Ahadith and Islamic history but could not complete it, So hats off to you bro @Gillani88 .
Now, if there are people on the forum who can claim that Blasphemy must not be punished and they provide arguments and they are provided freedom by the mods than this thread should also be allowed freely.

He copy pasted this long article and you're praising him for copy pasting?

As I mentioned above at that time muslims were in minority but after Fatah Makka rules were impose to kill blasphemers.

By that logic the method of praying Salah should also be redundant since the methods were introduced at the time when the Muslims were a minority?

Are you saying that I should not follow the example of the Prophet? or are your words greater than his actions when he forgave those who insulted, mocked and hurt him during his lifetime?

Was the Prophet not sent as a mercy for the whole of mankind?

Why these Mad Mullah always talk about killing someone and then rationalize their sick mentality by attributing it towards Islam.

If the Prophet of Allah SWT wanted to kill people for blasphemy than today there would have been no Taif valley.

This above statement alone is enough for me and anyone who says that capital punishment should be awarded to the blasphemer, than individual is going against the sunnah of the Prophet.
Dear you have no idea about Sunnah and struggle of our prophet peace be upon him and the respect in Shariah,

If you are a Muslim and know about the life of Prophet peace be upon him, then you will respect, you cannot even increase the voice over our prophet peace be upon him.

Dear you have no idea about Sunnah and struggle of our prophet peace be upon him and the respect in Shariah,

If you are a Muslim and know about the life of Prophet peace be upon him, then you will respect, you cannot even increase the voice over our prophet peace be upon him.

Did the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him killed that old women or even spoke ill of her when she used to throw trash in-front of him?

You don't consider Blasphemy of prophet as Fasad Fil Arz?. I consider it. Now negate my point using exact words of Quran?

Bro, if you are interested in serious and productive debates/arguments, then you need to learn the basics first. You are the one taking an affirmative position (i.e. you are claiming that Blasphemy is Fasad fil Arz) so the burden of proof lies on you ... Please quote any Quranic verse (or even Sahih Hadith) which says that "Blasphemy is Fasad fil Arz"

Why do I NOT consider Blasphemy itself as Fasad fil Arz ?

Simply because Fasad fil Arz/Fitnah and Blasphemy have been mentioned separately in the Holy Quran.

The Holy Quran prescribes severe punishment for spreading "Al-Fitnah" or "Al-Fasaad" on Allah's land (5:33). Allah tells us that Fitnah is worse than killing (2:191) ...... FITNAH means unrest or rebellion, especially against a rightful ruler. and FASAD means spreading mischief in a Muslim land, creating disorder in the Muslim community, or a revolution or war against a just government/establishment, or other similar things..

As for hate speech/blasphemy, the Holy Quran does not prescribe any worldly punishment for this offense. Quite the contrary, Allah tells us to ignore and avoid blasphemers, and leave it to Allah almighty to decide their fate (9:74, 4:140, 28:55, 7:199)

So, as per the Holy Quran, hate speech/blasphemy is not "Fitnah/Fasad"(Fasad is a crime punishable by death)...

Why can't we accept your interpretation/understanding ?

Because Blasphemy has been mentioned a number of times in the Holy Quran and Allah tells us to ignore blasphemers and leave it to him to decide their fate. "Fasad fil Arz" has also been mentioned and we are ordered to kill those "mufsideen"

If we accept your interpretation that blasphemy itself is Fasad fil Arz, then we will have to accept that the Holy Quran contradicts itself as it tells us to ignore blasphemers in few verses (including those revealed in Medina i.e. 4:140) while simultaneously asking us to kill them in some other verses....

Moreover, PPC has section related to "Blasphemy", and it accepts the Quranic principle of "Fasad fil Arz" ... But it does not recognize/declare blasphemy as "Fasad fil Arz"

Also the consensus among the Majority of Ulema in the past had been that Blasphemy is a pardonable offense... Which means that they also didn't consider Blasphemy as "Fasad fil Arz"

So your opinion is in contradiction with the Holy Quran, Hadith, and the consensus of the ulama of the past, therefore it can't be accepted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom