What's new

“ The Bared sword upon the neck of the Blasphemer of Rasool Allah”: Defending Article 295-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for the God of the people in this thread, but my God is all powerful, all knowing and certainly doesn't need me to be his champion or to assume (wrongly or otherwise) his will, carry it through and to even go as far as taking a life. No thanks, my God is fully capable of being the sole authority on the matters between him and other men. It shows immense arrogance to think that you might know the will of God. And people in this thread seem to advocate death for perceived crime without fear of God when they post speaking in favour of taking another man's life.

My prophet (PBUH) too had been insulted and assaulted his whole life, sometimes by the very people who would then come to be his companions and fellow Muslims. If he had did what we advocate, he would have cause to kill many people, but he did not and doubtless his wisdom therein is greater than we may perceive.

What's more, I'm sure as Muslims, if we could focus our efforts on other works we'd do better for humanity. I'm sure that a brilliant Muslim (or even non-Muslim) that came up with a vaccine that saved millions of lives would be more godly than any man in a lynch mob motivated against blasphemy.

i didn't find any thing directly ordering us to kill any blasphemer in those quranic verses
It's your thinking. But the majority of Ummah thinks otherwise. I can't repeat same arguments again and again.
all of those verses are in different context than you are trying to present here.
Some verses are copied intentionally out of context to establish certain points. If you could think with open-mindedness Inshallah you will find something. I have not created a new thing which is not discussed previously in shariah. Scholars are arguing about interpretation and implications of this issue for hundred of years.

Enlighten us with the true context of each verse so that we can learn something.

bro believe what ever you want to but pls don't promote the idea that our merciful prophet ordered killing people just because they were blasphemers who had done no other wrong except blasphemy .there must be some other reasons otherwise rahmat ul do alamien wouldn't just order a hit for his personal feelings
You need to learn words which are be attributed to blasphemy. Allah has mentioned some of their acts and words. Ahadees are full of these words and Scholars have written whole books about these words.
Our Rahmatulil Aalameen prophets have also fought wars, has ordered the killing of people with the order of Allah. Do I need to quote each occasion?
Islam is not a bloodthirsty religion but Islam surely is a Practical religion.

1- Salat Al-Fajr (Dawn Prayer)24:58

2- Salat Al-Isha (Night Prayer)24:58

3- Al-Salat Al-Wusta (The Middle Prayer) 2:238.
You have listed only three Salat. What is the timing of these prayers and also enlighten us with exact words of Quran about the method of these prayers?
Basically, you lied and used the The Noble Quran to make your argument more valid and acceptable. we are commanded not to uphold any source of law other than The Noble Quran (6:114, 7:3 and 5:48).
Then we should discuss the authoritativeness of Sunnah. Well if you want to do that then we are left with no other source to which we relate or compare. If you don't accept any other source than we are free to interpret holy Quran to our wishes desires and feelings.

And by the way did the person pass any derogatory remark on Holy Prophet? Or did he preach his belief? I think he was discussing his point of view.

He calls himself a Muslim which in itself a derogatory remark "Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam,"

The methods which cause outrage and are liable to Punishment are following according to article 298-C
1. who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim
2. or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam
3. preaches or propagates his faith by words, either spoken or written

So, no defender of 295 C has been able to bring forward a single verse from the Holy Quran so far in which Allah almighty has prescribed any wordly punishment (let alone capital punishment) for the blasphemers ...

@Gillani88 @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Valar Dohaeris

Do you guys accept that no punishment is prescribed for blasphemers in the primary source of Islamic Law i. e. The Holy Quran ?
Do you accept Quran as a primary source or only source? Who has the authority to interpret Quran? Or every person can interpret Quran according to his wishes and desires?

As for your question that what proof do I have that 295 C is in violation of Quranic injunctions, the Holy Quran forbids killing anyone for crimes other than Murder and Fasad fil Arz ... So I believe that a capital punishment for any other crime (except the two mentioned in the Holy Qur'an) is indeed a violation of Quranic injunctions ..
You don't consider Blasphemy of prophet as Fasad Fil Arz?. I consider it. Now negate my point using exact words of Quran?

WTH?? PDF shouldn't allow members to praise murderers? @WAJsal @Jungibaaz
So what's the solution? Delete the thread?

So what's the solution? Delete the thread?
No ban the members who promote them. We cannot and should not allow members to promote such people we can not allow members to paint negative image of Pakistan and Islam.

What's there to discuss? Ahmadis and Hindus should leave Pakistan if they can afford to, clearly a khabees type mentality has taken over Pakistan. Nothing dramatic will happen that will change the situation of minorities in Pakistan. So grab what you can and run for the hills, the retards are going crazy and burn babies over ''blasphemy'' and call it Islam.

execution is not the solution for a Blasphemer , cause you punish 1 and 10 more will raise out of curiosity ... simple lesson can be learn from the trend of creating cartoons of Prophet ..
Let Allah deal with such people as he will's , and one of the 6 Article of Faith is " Believe in Day of Judgement " so keep this belief .. but countering their arguments in a Civilized way with Logic and Proves is much better way to make them feel embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom