What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

Funny enough the nature is not taking its course with the mullah and terrorist...actually they are under government and military protection instead! Look at Mumtaz Qadri...his rag tag followers erected a complete shrine for this murder convict..we as a society are sick and disgusting...
And after sometime people will visit the shrine with Mannats and Murads, same is going to happen with Ghari Khuda Bux. In half a century these people will be known as saints who saved the area from a big disaster being Waliullah. This is the dilemma of this illiterate nation.

insult or respect is perpetual..it is what we perceive in our mind...as per Pakistani society norms..even questioning is blasphemy and is regarding as an insult and mocking..heck Salman Taseer was gunned down for merely speaking in defense of human life...!

LOL what about the human life he left in Delhi with Tavleen Singh? Fathering a bast*rd makes an amazing liberal icon?Salman Taseer should've been tried for the Sri Lankan Cricket Team attacks,which's security he was responsible for. That sick jerk Taseer did'nt even resign, comparing him as that PPP corrupt goon was a saint

And after sometime people will visit the shrine with Mannats and Murads, same is going to happen with Ghari Khuda Bux. In half a century these people will be known as saints who saved the area from a big disaster being Waliullah. This is the dilemma of this illiterate nation.

Yes, our social and political intelligence is very embarrassing...!

LOL what about the human life he left in Delhi with Tavleen Singh? Fathering a bast*rd makes an amazing liberal icon?Salman Taseer should've been tried for the Sri Lankan Cricket Team attacks,which's security he was responsible for. That sick jerk Taseer did'nt even resign, comparing him as that PPP corrupt goon was a saint

When i read comments like these it only affirms that we are a retarded bunch..a dangerous retarded bunch armed with nuclear weapons..human life is human life..and has to be respected for that..a child does not choose his parents..beside the idea of halal and haram is purely indo-pak culture...do you know the Saudis..whom we worship as a nation...has how many prince and princes born out of wedlock to maids and concubines?? all so called khalifas fathered tens of children out of wed locks..and many of such children even reached important positions of power, battle commanders and the throne of king ship!

This disgusting cast creed mentality has put us in infinite loop of hate..the result is a society disintegrating at granular level..

heck Salman Taseer was gunned down for merely speaking in defense of human life...!
Brother, I wish u were right.
He used to say a lot more.
He even used to openly cuss his entourage for praying namaz.
I can say a lot more but I ll be sharing a dining table with this dysfunctional famly soon.
I am in no way justifying someoen taking law in their own hand but he was Murtaza Khar version 100.

In the corridors of power no one is saint. In today's world there is nothing like free lunch. Then it is foolish of us to consider people doing things for public interest free of cost, especially when billions are spent from own pocket. only 0.5-1% such people exist who spend for others, those are likes of Edhi. Rest all are businessmen investing for return. Why do you think Malik Riaz and Salman Iqbal are spending like they own federal reserve, only time will highlight their interest. Salman Taseer was not a saint and so are many self proclaimed stalwarts of religion.

well the fact is that as a Punjabi i think that punjabis have no guts to stand up to the international pressure and Punjabis r also having a complexity of some kind and they brag about being a very superior people with ethics but the fact is they see other races as superior to them thats why they r subservient to others...now where the Punjabi topic comes ok well dont we control most of Pakistan's policies??

So just few elitist, secular, Godless liberal "protesters" were enough to get what they wanted--while the common Pakistanis keep getting humiliated by life in this god forsaken country, but they won't be heard because of they are commoners.

What a tragedy!

No....right now..am seriously thinking tht the real aim was much more sinister....
Otherwise no one can be soo stupid..to not know the reaction or impact this action will have ? Even an idiot would hv known..tht huge foreign pressure will come on this....if they didnt hv guts to sustain tht, none would hv been so stupid to go ahead with this, instead of just blocking the pages.
So maybe, there were some mombatti inspired ppl..in our establishment who created all this drama...this whole drama was treat for all anti islam forces... First by kidnapping them, showed the world how intolerant pakistanis are.....but we were somehow happy tht even if we got this label..such ppl should be given a harsh treatment, at all costs..no matter what world thinks abt us...and we were hoping they will be punished... But no...they were released, withiut any punishment..
So first by their picking up, pak was shown in a bad light in western world(which we dont care) then these ppl got much more recognition than before, and more followers, became heroes, and now will return with much more vicious propaganda and blasphemy.. So anti islam and anti pak forces couldnt have hoped for a more ideal scenario...
Even an idiot could hav avoided this..by just simply blocking the pages...
So i am absolutely right in assuming tht ..there were definitely some mombatti mafia supporters in our establishment who staged this whole drama..
Three things are common in our establishment Adultery,wine and black money,You know Islamic verdict on these filths,by that you can judge how much Muslim they are.The name Islamic Republic of Pakistan,is just insult to Islam,we should declare ourselves as secularists,and should allow every heinous crime under Hadood as allowed.In current state we are neither he nor she.And that's our dilemma which is destroying us.

When a Gen starts thinking about retirement plans and how he will be facing vultures after retirement and how it's parent institute will only provide a flimsy defence. How foreign countries threaten of consequences post retirement. Where you more concerned about possible post retirement re hiring in Fauji Foundation, advisors to PM or foreign ambassadors, your judgement gets cloudy. I think post retirement there should be a ban for 3 star gens and above re employment by state, foreign agencies or govs and should be provided immunity and protwction except that of corruption and crimes.
When we start treating humans as saint's,that's bound to happen.

Freedom of speech has its limits. There is NO country in the world that allows complete freedom of speech. Bhensa is just as dangerous as militants. They should be hanged in the same manner as militants. No selective approaches should be taken by those who are anti-army, anti-Pakistan or against Islam.

Why dont govt let these leaches run free and let the nature take its course, instead to capturing and releasing which makes them ideal candidates to run abroad which it the main object of their behavior...you know what I meant by let the nature takes its course

Well... One of them, Asim Saeed, has already left Pakistan..and i think others must have, too.... Theres nothing more shameful than this whole drama.. Now just wait and watch...till they come with even worse blasphemy and vicious propaganda against Islam, from abroad

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2017-01-30&edition=KCH&id=2889712_24691230

Thankfully the liberal fascists barking here won't be physically able to save his a**. Rite now he is on his own.
He should be arrested and tried , thats the only way he'll be alive in the coming days. This pathetic govt. will try to do deal with foreign govt. to let him slip to another country, to avoid this issue to snowball.
I think i now believe that enuff is enuff, mocking, insulting islam is hate speech and anyone who disagrees with it can get the hell out of here. Hudood ordinance is actually protection or else ppl will take it in their own hands and no liberal or foreign country/ NGO would be there to save him. They'll be saving their a** only.

I think all of them would have already left... But one of them, asim saeed is already confirmed..tht he left..

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2017-01-30&edition=KCH&id=2889712_24691230

Yes, our social and political intelligence is very embarrassing...!

When i read comments like these it only affirms that we are a retarded bunch..a dangerous retarded bunch armed with nuclear weapons..human life is human life..and has to be respected for that..a child does not choose his parents..beside the idea of halal and haram is purely indo-pak culture...do you know the Saudis..whom we worship as a nation...has how many prince and princes born out of wedlock to maids and concubines?? all so called khalifas fathered tens of children out of wed locks..and many of such children even reached important positions of power, battle commanders and the throne of king ship!

This disgusting cast creed mentality has put us in infinite loop of hate..the result is a society disintegrating at granular level..

Well u are a complete bozo, talk about PAkistan only, son of khalifa. I only look upto PAkistan and wish bozos like u can disappear to iran, US, saudi whoever u worship, nice diversion to change topic btw.

And that bast*rd Salman Taseer should've been tried for his role in sri lankan team attacks, we are still suffering with no sporting nation willing to come here, thanx to this bast*rd governor who many feel mit' ve been involved in terrorist attacksas screwed up the whole investigation.

There is absolutely nothing in the Quran or the Sunnah which prescribes a penalty or punishment in the life of this world for a disbeliever who abuses or reviles the Noble Prophet (saws). In the lifetime of the Noble Prophet (saws) itself many amongst the evil disbelievers would regularly abuse and revile the Noble Prophet of Allah (saws), and the Quran itself confirms that these treacherous disbelievers would call him (and I seek refuge in the Lord from even saying this!) a madman, a liar, a sooth-sayer, a man possessed, etc.; but never ever did the Messenger of Allah (saws) extract a punishment from them in the life of this world.

Just as in Japan there is a law which prescribes punishment for one who reviles or abuses their Emperor, or in Thailand the law of the land prescribes severe punishment for one who reviles or abuses their King, or even in England it is against the law of the land to publicly abuse or curse the Queen..the muslim rulers in an Islamic State or Nation are well within their rights as a sovereign nation to make it illegal in the lands under their jurisdiction for anyone to revile or abuse their Prophet (saws) and prescribe a punishment they see appropriate for this ghastly blasphemy committed in their nations.

But if one who is a disbeliever in Allah and His Messenger (saws) and lives in a non-Islamic State chooses to exercise his (so-called) freedom of expression and reviles or abuses the Noble Prophet of Allah (saws) from a nation where the Muslim State has no jurisdiction; he obviously cannot be prosecuted or punished according to Islamic Law in a foreign land! The Muslim States can obviously ban him from ever entering their lands, or can ban his views being aired in their landsbut they cannot prescribe a punishment for that person in a foreign sovereign land.

And without an iota of a doubt, even in an Islamic State under no circumstances can a muslim vigilante take matters in his own hands and go about executing anyone he thinks has reviled or abused the Prophet (saws)! Even in a muslim nation where a law is in place to punish the perpetrators who dare to revile or abuse the Prophet (saws), an individual muslim cannot take matters in his own hands and punish whom he thinks to be a blasphemer, but he must take the case to the Court, where the Judge alone has the right to enforce the prescribed punishments on the convict if he is convicted for his crime of blasphemy.

Statement: This means it is halaal to kill someone who insults the prophet,

It is not lawful for an individual muslim to kill someone who insults the Prophet (saws), regardless of whether that individual reviled the Noble Prophet (saws) from a non-muslim or muslim nation.

If the person who reviled the Prophet (saws) lives or committed his crime of blasphemy in a muslim nation, he must be taken to court and the Judge will enforce the punishment on the convict if convicted of his crime.

Just imagine the chaos and fitnah it would create if every individual muslim had a right to kill one who insults their beloved Prophet (saws); anyone could kill anybody at random and when asked why he did so, all he has to do is claim that the person reviled the Prophet (saws) and thus he killed him! No persons honor, life, and property would be safe in such an environment!

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 4348 Narrated by Abdullah Ibn Abbas

A blind man had a slave-girl who used to abuse the Prophet (saws) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (saws) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (saws) was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the blind man stood up. He sat before the Prophet (saws) and said: O Messenger of Allah (saws)! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet (saws) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

Regarding the above narration which is indeed considered authentic, one must realize that the incident that is related above occurred in the believing nation of Madinah where a sovereign Islamic State was established with the Noble Prophet (saws) as its sole leader and judge, and under the guidance of Allah Subhanah, the Prophet (saws) as the sole leader and judge of a sovereign muslim nation accepted the witness of the person and forgave him.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 53 Surah Najm verses 3-4:

3 Nor does he (Prophet Mohamed (saws)) say (aught) of (his own) desire.

4 It is no less than inspiration sent down to him.

___Islamhelpline.___

If you dont have knowledge of Islam other than what was taught to you in College/Uni then dont debate with me on this topic.

You need to read why did Umar R.A invade Iran.

I'm pretty sure I have enough knowledge regarding laws on Blasphemy in the Quran (hint: there is no punishment prescribed).

I'm pretty sure I have enough knowledge regarding laws on Blasphemy in the Quran (hint: there is no punishment prescribed).

They're one who spread mischief in the land . They should be punished on spreading mischief in the land .
If they're not punished by state then it could anger other people living in state and there's chance that someone can kill them .

Their should be punishment for them but im confused wheather it's death or not .

Thanks.

Now coming back to the situation we are dealing right now. There are two things here.

1. There is one FB page Bhensas that commits continuous and deliberate acts of blasphemy on various levels and promoted Atheism
2. There are 4 individual who were abducted allegedly by agencies and are also allegedly linked to these 4 pages.

Now coming to my question. What if these 4 individuals or anyone of them is associated or pat of this page and its blasphemous content.

Should that individual(s) deserve death penalty because:

1: That guy committed blasphemy blatantly and continously
2: All the 4 guys were born in Muslim families and were Muslims

What you say about this situation where we are dealing a case of blasphemy plus apostasy? What should be the punishment?
Three things are common in our establishment Adultery,wine and black money,You know Islamic verdict on these filths,by that you can judge how much Muslim they are.The name Islamic Republic of Pakistan,is just insult to Islam,we should declare ourselves as secularists,and should allow every heinous crime under Hadood as allowed.In current state we are neither he nor she.And that's our dilemma which is destroying us.

When we start treating humans as saint's,that's bound to happen.
No adultery wine and black money is not common. Some do it but not a common practice. Those who do it are well known. Secondly it is not about opening an army bashing topic. Yes if Army does something wrong it should be criticised but on merit. There is no other view the Army brought much needed peace in Pakistan, specially in Karachi. There are short comings in Army and ISI and we need to highlight them, not mock or disgrace them, afterall we cannot import an Army its what we got and is one of very professional Armies.

Back
Top Bottom