What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

Allah is helping those innocent people, nobody have evidence that they were controlling Bhensa, another bad day for religious nuts that uses religion to take revenge against oppenents without any evidence. Nobody have evidence, just because they are secular, so Religious nuts hide behind extremists for revenge and different views. Islam don't tell this to take law in hand and spread extremism. You have working institutions such as Supreme Court, Army and Government. You must accept their decision otherwise you are not Pakistani if you challenge constitution. Government, army and courts knows its responsibility and they act accordingly!!
They were known admin of Bhensa they were not innocent. They are known admins of these pages and even there liberal traitor partners are admitting that they are behind those pages. These people will pay I only hope Government punishes them I am not interested millions becoming Mumtaz Qadri. So better Government does it. @Salman Zahidi

They were known admin of Bhensa they were not innocent. They are known admins of these pages and even there liberal traitor partners are admitting that they are behind those pages. These people will pay I only hope Government punishes them I am not interested millions becoming Mumtaz Qadri. So better Government does it. @Salman Zahidi
You can present them in court. Court will decide not you. Anybody can use someone account. And our army and government knows its responsibility, so people should not abuse army , government and courts

Actually I also believe that those jerks are indeed behind those pages but having said that its not a wise idea to pick them up without any proper prosecution. These acts by our agencies gonna back fire us most of the times until and unless we have totalitarian Govt like of China, Saudia or Iran. We have to be smart in dealing with media and such forces. Better to make all such allegations public and make them defend them as per the law. Since most likely they are the guilty party, they will chose to flee the country and by that people here will know the truth. Now arresting them silently and then leaving them silently just make our cause more complex while their as success.

The all four are paid atheist and blasphemers, I don't have problem with their faith but what they are doing is blaspheme and intentionally inciting our feelings and now they would go outside and play victims card...You can see them soon on Indian channels where they proudly bash Islam and Insult prophet PBUH...They would be safe there earning in millions but what chaos will create here you even can't imagine their how many Qadri would born and kill many Taseers.
am confused on this matter.

These four are being accused of being paid atheists and blasphemers by certain radicals. There are no formal charges against them, and all the hoopla is mere slander unless presented with proof according to due process.

This is probably more of a cover-up to protect the criminals who abducted them.

My crux of all the discussion is;

• There still few in this forum who do not admit Pages like Bhensa did anything wrong by mocking religion, as religion can be mocked.
  • Those who condemn are not convinced the 5 who disappeared has anything to do with it. Some genuinely believe it.
  • Those who have doubts do not like the way state abducted them.
  • Those who are relatively certain they did Blasphemy differ in what punishment should be there for Blasphemy
  • And of course there are few who are certain without police investigation they were Blasphemers and must be hanged.
So everyone is perceiving it with the filters of his/her own prejudice and pre conceived notions. I however think there is no place for the first group of people and the last (relatively) in Pakistan . There can be no place for such stupidity.

Disappear and have the enemies of state bash the army in full force, and return only to disappear again resulting in some people turning against the army for not doing what needs doing.

Well played I'd say by these scums and anti-state elements. When we have liberal fascist sympathisers in the ruling elite who also want to malign PA, then what should PA really do?

Last edited:
A case can be registered, but it will not be effective unless he is within a jurisdiction where Pakistani Law applies.

Back
Top Bottom