What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

یہ لوگ تو اتنے بےغیرت ہیں کے انکے سگے ماں باپ کو کوئی گالی دے اور برے برے اشارے کرے تو یہ کہیں کہ اسے کرنے دو، اس کا حق ہے

جب لوگ اتنے بے غیرت ہوجائیں تو ان سے بحث نہیں کی جاتی بلکہ پانچ انگلیاں اور ایک ہاتھ دکھا کے آگے بڑھ جایا جاتا ہے

I haven't seen more hypocrites people than flag bearer of "Freedom of Speech", they don't get tired of giving lecture about it, want everyone to follow this but go bonkers over others practicing same "Freedom of Speech". Anyway it's very important that state do fair trail of these bloggers as per law of land, clear them if found innocent otherwise they must be punished, no confidence in justice system leads to produce people like Qadari and his admirers or the mob justice.

Not every Hadith is authentic i can not believe that a Man who came with the message of peace will allow a murderer to go scot free. Isn't this hadith is contradictory to Quran and teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

Killing someone who is involved in waging war against Islam isn't contradictory to Islam.

Obviously.

If blasphemy is not "fasad fil arz" despite its ability to stir a major issue of law and order then someone exploding himself after listening to a mulah isn't "fasad fil arz". That mullah should be allowed to say whatever he wants to just like these blasphemers are demanded to be allowed to do whatever they want to on the name of free speech.
Exactly. Their logic ends where their hypocrisy starts.

Agreed about Quran.

It is not about PPC it is about Blasphemy law. The law passed by Pakistani parliament unanimously and till now no other parliament ever repealed it so according to constitution of Pakistan this law is followed.

Well, Blasphemy Law is actually 295 PPC .... And that law (295 C) was not passed by the parliament ... It was enacted by a dictator who believed that Constitution was just a useless piece of paper. Anyway, 295 PPC has not been amended yet, and the law of the land must be followed.

As for the Holy Quran, if we accept what @Areesh is saying, then we will have to accept that there are contradictions in the Holy Quran. But as we know that there is no contradiction in the Holy Quran, we cannot accept such interpretations .... PPC has section related to "Blasphemy", and it accepts the Quranic principle of "Fasad fil Arz" ... But it does not recognize/acknowledge blasphemy as "Fasad fil Arz", that's why I mentioned it

Well, Blasphemy Law is actually 295 PPC .... And that law (295 C) was not passed by the parliament ... It was enacted by a dictator who believed that Constitution was just a useless piece of paper. Anyway, 295 PPC has not been amended yet, and the law of the land must be followed.

As for the Holy Quran, if we accept what @Areesh is saying, then we will have to accept that there are contradictions in the Holy Quran. But as we know that there is no contradiction in the Holy Quran, we cannot accept such interpretations

There are no contradictions in Quran. You are misinterpreting it. Simple.

I haven't seen more hypocrites people than flag bearer of "Freedom of Speech", they don't get tired of giving lecture about it, want everyone to follow this but go bonkers over others practicing same "Freedom of Speech". Anyway it's very important that state do fair trail of these bloggers as per law of land, clear them if found innocent otherwise they must be punished, no confidence in justice system leads to produce people like Qadari and his admirers or the mob justice.

Exactly agreed completely.

Obviously it isn't but killing someone for blasphemy is.

Blasphemy is part of waging war against Islam.

It is funny you guys consider blasphemy against Prophet Mohammad(SAW) as something different then waging war against Islam. Like Islam and Prophet Mohammad(SAW) are two different entities.

As for the Holy Quran, if we accept what @Areesh is saying, then we will have to accept that there are contradictions in the Holy Quran. But as we know that there is no contradiction in the Holy Quran, we cannot accept such interpretations .... PPC has section related to "Blasphemy", and it accepts the Quranic principle of "Fasad fil Arz" ... But it does not recognize/acknowledge blasphemy as "Fasad fil Arz", that's why I mentioned it
There are no contradictions in Quran but contradictions in how we perceive it, and how we perceive it is how prejudiced and biased we are.

It is funny you guys consider blasphemy against Prophet Mohammad(SAW) as something different then waging war against Islam. Like Islam and Prophet Mohammad(SAW) are two different entities.
Well there are no worldly punishments for blasphemers in Quran nor Prophet's teaching indicate to anything like this nor they're waging a physical war on us but we Muslims can and should counter these idiots with our tongues with logic and patience whenever and where ever we can. Killing/Punishing them is only gonna help idiots like them more that's all i am trying to say.

Exactly agreed completely.

So lets put it according to their logic.

A mullah in a remote village of Sindh starts mocking Hinduism, for hours. Doesn't incite anyone to attack hindus but just keeps on mocking how funny the religion is and the contradictions. Says a lot of colorful words about their Diety. In a place with sizeable hindu population. I would love to see a liberal standing up for this mullah.

There are no contradictions in Quran but contradictions in how we perceive it, and how we perceive it is how prejudiced and biased we are.

There is one more thing here.

As per some guys on this forum there is no punishment on blasphemy in Islam. Neither death penalty nor imprisonment or any other punishment.

Then it means that one can say whatever he or she wants to say about Islam, Allah, Prophet Mohammad (SAW), His companions and his family, Holy Quran. The list is literally open to everything.

And then in few years it would be end of religion in the world. There you go. Atheism achieved. The story that started with blasphemy ended at revival and rule of atheism itself. Atheism would be the new religion then :lol:

Actual quote found ...
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

"A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (Peace be upon him) was informed about it.

He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.

He sat before the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.

Thereupon the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood. "

How you define the line ?

So lets put it according to their logic.

A mullah in a remote village of Sindh starts mocking Hinduism, for hours. Doesn't incite anyone to attack hindus but just keeps on mocking how funny the religion is and the contradictions. Says a lot of colorful words about their Diety. In a place with sizeable hindu population. I would love to see a liberal standing up for this mullah.

True. All the TTP and Taliban mullahs have the right to say whatever they want to. It is their freedom of speech. Lets see how many guys from our "liberal" community stand for their right to free speech.

There are no contradictions in Quran. You are misinterpreting it. Simple.

Of course there are no contradictions in the Holy Quran ...

Blasphemy has been mentioned a number of times in the Holy Quran and Allah tells us to ignore blasphemers and leave it to him to decide their fate. "Fasad fil Arz" has also been mentioned and we are ordered to kill those "mufsideen"

If we accept your interpretation that blasphemy itself is fasad fil arz, then we will have to accept that the Holy Quran contradicts itself as it tells us to ignore blasphemers in few verses while simultaneously asking us to kill them in some other verses

PPC has section related to "Blasphemy", and it accepts the Quranic principle of "Fasad fil Arz" ... But it does not recognize/acknowledge blasphemy as "Fasad fil Arz", that's why I mentioned it

Back
Top Bottom