What's new

Bharat ki Beti - a daughter salutes the soldiers who avenged the cowardly murder of her father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to know what we are fighting against and who we are fighting for.

The noises coming from your side mean little if anything at all.

This thread is cathartic. As well as a reminder to some Indians who find decency and fair play welling in their hearts for enemy scum. A reality check. Of those who stand at the front lines to lay down their lives. While jhola types mouth off.

Nothing comes from violence. Nothing ever could...

I don't get it

Kashmir is freedom fighters But boluchistan in Pakistan is not ......

This Kashmiri issue can be resolved by making loc permanent boundary

Any other option has vanished and hand on heart every Pakistani from Musharraf and I mran Khan to the families killed in four wars from 47/99 already know this.

You people go on about final bloody conflict like this was a battle with spears and arrows,

Get real trying to get a regional super power to give up an entire state on grounds of religion when there are three hundred million Moslems all over the Indian peninsula ,HOW THICK AND STUPID DO WE THINK INDIANS ARE ,,

ITS ABOUT CONTROL OF WATER THE RIVERS AND STRATEGIC LOCATIONS ,,,, they all fall in Indian kashmir

Enough of the killing you can't win a war , you have no outside support bar China lip service.STOP GETTING YOUR SOLDIERS KILLED.

Accept the reality of status quo,

IF INDIA GIVES UP KASHMIR they might as well give up Punjab Assam and Delhi which has more money than the entire Pakistan nation

Nope!

No acceptance of status quo, the moment india occupied a muslim majority state it created eternal emnity in south asia

Pakistan is growing, our military must grow, our nuclear arsenal must grow, we will wipe out all humanity in south asia and beyond but not give up the freedom of Kashmir and its people

In the meantime we will look to harm our enemy india

I'm afraid it's gone beyond violence now.

Pakistan stands on an existential brink if it does not back off.

This is where our 200 nuclear warheads come into the equation

I don't get it

Kashmir is freedom fighters But boluchistan in Pakistan is not ......

This Kashmiri issue can be resolved by making loc permanent boundary

Any other option has vanished and hand on heart every Pakistani from Musharraf and I mran Khan to the families killed in four wars from 47/99 already know this.

You people go on about final bloody conflict like this was a battle with spears and arrows,

Get real trying to get a regional super power to give up an entire state on grounds of religion when there are three hundred million Moslems all over the Indian peninsula ,HOW THICK AND STUPID DO WE THINK INDIANS ARE ,,

ITS ABOUT CONTROL OF WATER THE RIVERS AND STRATEGIC LOCATIONS ,,,, they all fall in Indian kashmir

Enough of the killing you can't win a war , you have no outside support bar China lip service.STOP GETTING YOUR SOLDIERS KILLED.

Accept the reality of status quo,

IF INDIA GIVES UP KASHMIR they might as well give up Punjab Assam and Delhi which has more money than the entire Pakistan nation

If Balochistan is not pakistan then so is khalistan, assam, nagaland, South tibet, tamiladdu, tripura, hyderabad deccan, etc.

Don't drag settled territories. IOK is illegally occupied territory whose final decision is pending.

In case you forgot, u are not the only nuclear state in south asia and we do have a second strike capabilities, so like it or not kashmir is not going anywhere and nobody can do a jack about it

Well Pakistani members should refrain from using abuses but i also expect the same from indian members they've both died doing their jobs so stop insulting the dead now remember the guy you're insulting here was a Freedom Fighter for millions. @waz @Oscar @Jango @WAJsal @WebMaster guys please take some strict actions against both Indian and Pakistani members who are insulting the dead.

Any more posts about nuclear war, and the laughable comments about how Pakistan will wipe India out or how Pakistan won't exist, you will be banned.
Do not say I did not warn you.

Ah.. The same dance once again.. Indians would scream ‘terrorists' and Pakistanis would reply with the chant of ‘occupiers'. Then the badmouthing and name-calling starts. Then a heated but useless debate about human rights, religion, history, legality, UN resolution, 48, 65, 71, 99 etc etc.. And then comes the nuclear war..!! BOOOOM..!! :D
Sometimes I think the keyboard warriors on the forum fight more fiercely than the actual warriors on the borders. -_-

Rest in Hell occupier.. your others dog will follow too.. our martyrs will have lacs of people in their final prayers and you will have non on your side in Kashmir..
he will go to hell just to beat the shit out of wani and others... he will beat your @ss too when you go to hell. Even I am ready to come to hell so that i can gang up on pigs once more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom