What's new

Bharat ki Beti - a daughter salutes the soldiers who avenged the cowardly murder of her father

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no 7 lac army surrounding Kashmiris and killing their protesters on daily basis, neither they throw stone on us, nor we rape thier womens.. but if you are sure we are occupiers then come on Table, handover IOK to UN for plebiscite, we will handover Azad Kashmir, which as of now we even didn't annex in Pakistan..

LOL.

Ignorance is not the same as innocence.
Just because you don't know what Pak army is doing in "azad kashmir" doesn't mean you get to claim the moral high ground. I can very well post videos of Pak army beating up people, but we all know how that'll end.
We all know how state media is controlled and contorted in Pak.

Again with the same nonsense, do read the UNSC resolution 47 before prematurely evaluating all over the place.

offcourse Kashmiri are bound to loose more since they are facing a foe who want Kashmiri land, not Kashmiris..

We are winning, stats show that.
Every year since the 90s these events are happening lesser and lesser.

Last edited:
So does you.. UN asked both India and Pakistan to remove forces to minimum level i.e for only law and order purpose. when both report ok, UN will do plebiscite ..

(a) All citizens of the State who have left it on account of the disturbances will be invited and be free to return and to exercise all their rights as such citizens. For the purpose of facilitating repatriation there shall be appointed two Commissions, one composed of nominees of India and the other of nominees of Pakistan. The Commission shall operate under the direction of the Plebiscite Administrator. The Governments of India and Pakistan and all authorities within the State of Jammu and Kashmir will collaborate with the Plebiscite Administrator in putting this provision into effect.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/pakistan/qt/Kashmir-UN-Resolution.htm

As they said..

Dekhna hai Zoor Kitna Bazo e Qatil main hai :smitten:

off course it will not gonna resolve Kashmir dispute, for that we need a nuclear holocaust...

Regarding the resolution, quote the full thing. Why only one point ;)
Or you don't want to tell everyone that the UN resolution calls for India's control over the whole of J&K for that.

Regarding the nuclear threat, it is getting old and stale, just like other pitiful victimhood cards.
Use the nuclear threat or shut up. All these "nuclear rants" remind me of an impotent man who keep shouting about his exceptional powers.

you don't want to tell everyone that the UN resolution calls for India's control over the whole of J&K for that.

Quote that part bharti, and atleast appreciate me that i posted a link.. atleast i am not talking from arse like you..

Regarding the nuclear threat, it is getting old and stale, just like other pitiful victimhood cards.
Use the nuclear threat or shut up. All these "nuclear rants" remind me of an impotent man who keep shouting about his exceptional powers.

So send your Army, for whom ur gen General are waiting, send them to Pakistan bcoz Pakistan is reason for all world problems according to you..

What happened in 2002, 2008?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote that part bharti, and atleast appreciate me that i posted a link.. atleast i am not talking from arse like you..

So send your Army, for whom ur bastard gen General are waiting, send them to Pakistan bcoz Pakistan is reason for all world problems according to you..

What happened in 2002, 2008? G*** Phat gai thi?

It's not a quote. You need read the whole resolution. There are various steps and at the end it becomes quiet clear how it is supposed to happen.

Regarding your other rant, we don't want an inch of what you have and you will never have Kashmir.

So, the next move is yours and not India's. We are happy with the status quo as there are more pigs dying each day. Eventually by numbers, there won't be any pigs left.
So, what are you going to do about it? :D

Ignorance is not the same as innocence.

fit on you..

Just because you don't know what Indian army is doing in "Kashmir" doesn't mean you get to claim the moral high ground. I can very well post videos of India army beating up people, victims of rapes by ugly stinky piss drinkers but we all know how that'll end.
We all know how state media is controlled and contorted in India.

corrected

We are winning, stats show that.

no you will never win it, you will loose your whole empire again bcoz of Kashmir.. at some point their will be honorable ruler in Pakistan who gonna say enough is enough, if Kashmiri dont have right to live in peace then no one in subcontinent should live in peace and start a nuclear holocaust...

Kashmiris are continuously under oppression since Sikh rule started, first those bastard, shame on name of Punjab killed lacs of Kashmiris, rape women.. they after their hundred year rule, bhangi are doing same as their masters..

Eventually by numbers, there won't be any pigs left.
So, what are you going to do about it? :D

I read an article once that claimed that Islamabad was overrun by pigs. Filthy pigs everywhere.

Seems they have a serious pig problem, and in fact there are rewards given officially for killing pigs.

End if the day a pig is a pig. It will be butchered. Either for meat or sport or simply because it is a pest.

Please do not derail this sombre thread further. Let @waz do his thing.

It's not a quote. You need read the whole resolution. There are various steps and at the end it becomes quiet clear how it is supposed to happen.

I quoted a step which shows involvement of state of Pakistan and India at equal level under UN.. post anything which contradicts me from resolution or else stop rants..

egarding your other rant, we don't want an inch of what you have and you will never have Kashmir.

rants :meeting:

So, the next move is yours and not India's. We are happy with the status quo as there are more pigs dying each day.

yeah just like you are prasinig a pig of hell in this thread, just last week Kashmiri freedom fighers send 8 to thier final destiney (ganga land to hell)

I read an article once that claimed that Islamabad was overrun by pigs. Filthy pigs everywhere.

Yeah when Sushma swaraj enter Islamabad this was the breaking news :D

Last edited:
We have no 7 lac army surrounding Kashmiris and killing their protesters on daily

Lamo - Typical Pakistani who knows nothing - this is what your ignorant media tell ya where do you you think India should deploy the Army in Gujrat or in Kashmir which border China and Pakistan and a history or 4 wars and a skirmish.

fit on you..

Not as good as it fits on you and your lot.

corrected

Oh truth too bitter for you? Denial the only option.
All these years of brainwashing cannot just comply to the cold hard truth of the world.

no you will never win it, you will loose your whole empire again bcoz of Kashmir.. at some point their will be honorable ruler in Pakistan who gonna say enough is enough, if Kashmiri dont have right to live in peace then no one in subcontinent should live in peace and start a nuclear holocaust...

Kashmiris are continuously under oppression since Sikh rule started, first those bastard, shame on name of Punjab killed lacs of Kashmiris, rape women.. they after their hundred year rule, bhangi are doing same as their masters..

But we are winning.
430px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

Rest of what you said was rhetoric and not worth responding to.

Burhan killed his father for killing and murdering innocent kashmiris . He got his vengeance too.

Jai Hind...awesome job by the forces...keep hunting these pigs!!

WHAT UTTER CRAP AND TOTAL MISUSE OF A YOUNG GIRLS EMOTIONS. PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO POSTED THIS FAKE CRAP.

THE PERSON WHO SHOT THE COLONEL WAS KILLED IMMEDIATELY IN RETURN FIRE
BURHANI WAS AN INTERNET WARRIOR AND NEVER UNDERTOOK ANY REAL OPERATION.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ASK SOMEONE CALLED LT. GEN. JASWAL EX NORTHERN COMMAND CORP CDR UNLESS YOU CONSIDER HIM A LIAR.

Col M N Rai was killed by Shaheed Abid Khan, so don't spread rubbish here.
Col Rai died for his nation and can be hero of his country but for us he was a occupier died by the hand of freedom fighter. Thats it.

Ok folk, the thread is closed. I feel people have had their say i.e. condolences, or condemnation. If it is allowed to continue, it will just turn into a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom