What's new

Bharat ki Beti - a daughter salutes the soldiers who avenged the cowardly murder of her father

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about those here who are calling a freedom fighter a terrorist.

Pakistani posters say what they want all the time. But if you bring faith in it and worse things, then we shall step in.

Pakistani posters say what they want all the time. But if you bring faith in it and worse things, then we shall step in.
i feel you have been very easy going on the thread here at least clean it up.

also how was rait 16 ? where are those pics ?

i feel you have been very easy going on the thread here at least clean it up.

also how was rait 16 ? where are those pics ?
Blue .... Go easy on him.

Sorry you were accusing of the same to him... LOL.

Sher ki Beti.

However, the vengeance is not over.
These islamic dogs have rabies. They will always come back to bite until their entire brood is neutered. We are aware. BUT, burhan Wani is dead man. He is in Hell. Tasting hell fire.

did you pigs respect Burhan wani? he was freedom fighter..
Of course , we are indians. We respect dead people.

Blue .... Go easy on him.

Sorry you were accusing of the same to him... LOL.
i did not go easy on anyone its normal of a mod to clean up an infected thread.
waz is a great guy i have faith in the guy, more than any other mod .dont tell the others i said that
i did not accuse anyone, it was a simple request

Reactions: waz
Wani was young man fighting for the freedom of his land and people, indians mock him and ask for respect? How does that work

Wani squealed like a pig when he realized he was about to killed.
the best part was the realization and the cowardice that made him shit his pants.
A soldier would die with his head held high.
This Wani showed his true colours when he cried and wailed like a little girl realizing his impending death.

And the locals killing themselves and their police...what a pathetic situation.

Couple of my class mates are CO's posted in Kashmir.

Trust me when I say, these guys mighty pissed off and the govt has given them a green signal to root out these terrorist by any means.

They have full and complete support of the central govt and they are out for vengeance.

Hey, convert. Are you doing YOUR part to help liberate Kashmir from its occupiers? You do you let others do your work for you?
Dont insult them on their religion please. If you do so what is the difference between these muslims like zakir naik and us.

View attachment 316712

Col MN Rai's daughter salutes the team of 19RR who killed the terrorist Burhan Wani, who was responsible for the cowardly killing of her father.

Vengeance is ours.

Jai Hind.

I actually thought of this girl when I heard the news about Burhan.

I still remember her giving the send off to her father.

God bless her and god bless our forces!

I actually thought of this girl when I heard the news about Burhan.

I still remember her giving the send off to her father.

God bless her and god bless our forces!
Yes, its a great loss to the young gjrl. Nothing is more cruel than seeing ones fathers' remains especially if he became shaheed due to terrorism while protecting the country from evil.

View attachment 316712

Col MN Rai's daughter salutes the team of 19RR who killed the terrorist Burhan Wani, who was responsible for the cowardly killing of her father.

Vengeance is ours.

Jai Hind.
wow..God bless this girl. Still remember her war cry during her father's cremation! Good to see that smile in her face now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom