• leclerc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its got Night fighting Capabilities aswel

Is it a new thing?

But yeah when you talk about LAHAT missile plus it's designator in to arjun fire control,it means business for IA.

Here is a pic.

Was The tank on which you got an opportunity to inspect having an ERA?

Was that pretty similar to T-90 or the indigenous one?

&
what are it's weight specs after ERA on?

Last edited:
Is it a new thing?

But yeah when you talk about LAHAT missile plus it's designator in to arjun fire control,it means business for IA.

Here is a pic.

Was The tank on which you got an opportunity to inspect having an ERA?

Was that pretty similar to T-90 or the indigenous one?

Its not a new thing, but developing a tank which has a good Night Fighting capability is difficult sir, and Please show me the picture...

not all my brother

many ppl here just read and don't like to answer some pass there time and some are well informed. abut arjun no one start posting it falil more then your own media if you remember. just search it.and why you forget you also join them for fanbuy post many many times.we are in open forum of 10000+ members and every one is free for write but after you write we can guess what you are.i reqest to all reguler posters please make this place good troll free and hate free.write good or don't write.:)

Yes sir i agree that more than Pk members it was the Indian media which criticized the Arjun as a failure.But that was before.
Now everyone and after the trials against T-90, even the army which was dead against Arjun has started liking it.
Doesnt that mean that there is something in that machine which makes it on par with the worlds best..?

Why do the Pakistani members(not all,but most) still refuse to see that and still insist that it is a failure..? I ve personally seen many pakistanis posting links from 2000,2001 stating that Arjun is a failure while the year is now 2010 and the machine has matured.
Yes I agree that there were many problems in the past regarding Arjun but almost all of them have been rectified to the Army expectations.

Ditto is the case with LCA program.When the plane is matured and is currently one of the best in its class and is scheduled to get its IOC this year I ve seen many ostriches burying their heads and still calling it a failure.

When this is the scenario...is there anything wrong in my previous post.??I expect a honest reply from u..:cheers:

best tank is challanger 2
In poll ALkhalid 2 is on top, but in reality its good not best...
And in polls Arjun is 2nd :rofl:
Arjun teen ka dama :rofl: hahaahhah :rofl:

Hahahah :rofl:

i think t-90 is better than al khalid. and arjun is much better than t-90, it's already proved in a week of comparative trials, conducted by the army. so stop making joke if u don't have no any knowledge.

Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90

Merkava 4+anti tank\anti missiels system

ooopsss:rofl::rofl:

merkava-destroyed.jpg

Question time:

There is a tank which needs Chain replacement every 300Kms , Its engine heats up in Temprature close to 45c , it weights almost 59 tonns and has a poor desert performance.

Guess which one is it ??

i think t-90 is better than al khalid. and arjun is much better than t-90, it's already proved in a week of comparative trials, conducted by the army. so stop making joke if u don't have no any knowledge.

Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90

Are you serious?? :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IndiaDaily - Failure of Arjun Tank is an example of failed Indian technocrats running after quick money American body shop contracts

India's Arjun Tank Disaster

MoD calls for probe into Arjun tank failure

Now what do you say ?

Question time:

There is a tank which needs Chain replacement every 300Kms , Its engine heats up in Temprature close to 45c , it weights almost 59 tonns and has a poor desert performance.

Guess which one is it ??

There is no such tank existing today, it existed 2 years ago, It went by the Name MBT Arjun.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom