• k2

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • leclerc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a failed project could be listed as an option in best tank list, It can even top the poll...

Why did the poll starter listed Arjun in this poll??? so that we can troll :P

:bunny:

Just to care Indians ......
Many knows wt happens to Indians when any Pakistani, Chinees product or their name came top rank..

And look Arjun is second coz only all Indians consider it top :rofl: :rofl:...let me laugh little more :rofl: :rofl:

And for Al-khalid, many who are not Pakistani voted for Al-khalid :P

Let me laugh once again......Arjunn, LCA :rofl:

Just to care Indians ......
Many knows wt happens to Indians when any Pakistani, Chinees product or their name came top rank..

And look Arjun is second coz only all Indians consider it top :rofl: :rofl:...let me laugh little more :rofl: :rofl:

And for Al-khalid, many who are not Pakistani voted for Al-khalid :P

Let me laugh once again......Arjunn, LCA :rofl:

If it was their in the list Just to care Indians then this poll is just

Indians are really hurt, I mean, butthurt.

After 30 years of wait for arjun, its still useless. Im sorry man, But indians should go for Leopard2A4. I compare arjun with Leo2A4 or the following "thing"
m60t1dd1.jpg

M60T_Turkish_Upgrade_IDEF_2007_001.jpg

Our officials call Altay like "3+ Generation tank" of the World. When A question was asked them like "How Altay is a 3+ generation tank?" by reporters, They implied Aselsan-Roketsan and Tubitak institues.

Let's check What is new with Altay !!!

-I can easily say that Altay FCS and electronics developed by Aselsan will make the differences between rivals because When Altay will be operational, Any Tank in World including Leo-2A6 would not have used such a sophisticated FCS and electronic system.

-According to Aselsan, Altay FCS and The brain of all elctronic units have been minimized to a electronic card-chip level and All environmental threats-assets taken by Meteksan MMW radars, Commander(360 Degree tracking capability) and other periscopes, UAV's, T-129 Atak's and laser sensors (Located every part of Tank) will be controlled by those chips. Priorities, Probabilities and many others will be listed of the screen of Commander simultaneously and This brain will control everything to make commander to take a desicion easily and quickly among the threats. There will be a spare FCS and intelligent chip system to replace other, When Operational one has damaged...

- Survivability-Mobility of current generation tanks equal to eachothers cause of having similar design specifications and using similar engine powers so Armour technology makes the differences between rivals. According to some officials, The British Challenger tanks carry the best unknown armour technologies in World but We, Turks have also been working so hard to develop our national armour technologies since 2000's and With Altay program, Roketsan-Tubitak catched a chance to prove their technological abilities on Tanks.

-Turkish armours are on development phase on Roketsan institue now a days...

-The national barrels will also be a standart L-55. In near future, You are going to see the Altay's, While launching the missiles thanks to those barrels.

That's why Our Officials call Altay like 3+ Generation but It is early to say something about it. We should wait until 2013 to see the trials of prototipes...

Aselsan FCS introduction video "Volkan-III" (The Latest section of video is related with Leo-2A4 modernization)

Last edited by a moderator:
future of warfare holds not much space for MBT.

They will become obsolete very soon. amount of money spend is way too much why not opt for an alternative option?

and if there is a little hope - then i would say its FCS future combat system .

future of warfare holds not much space for MBT.

They will become obsolete very soon. amount of money spend is way too much why not opt for an alternative option?

I do not agree with you. As long as You are able to protect MBT's against attack helicopters by means of SPAAG systems, SHORAD air defence systems and against AT missiles by means of active protection systems, Any force in World can not stop those huge armoured monsters in battlefield... That's why Network centric warfare is so important in currnt warfare environment...

What about this beast Al-khalid tank

Must watch excellent video and skills of Al-khalid

Specifications

Weight 47 t (52 short tons)[1]
Length 10.07 m (33.0 ft)
Width 3.50 m (11.5 ft)
Height 2.40 m (7.9 ft)
Crew 3
Armour Composite armour, RHA, ERA[2]
Primary
armament 125 mm smoothbore gun, 39 rds
Secondary
armament 7.62 mm coaxial MG, 3000 rds
12.7 mm external AA MG, 500 rds[3]
Engine KMDB 6TD-2 6-cylinder diesel
1,200 hp (890 kW)
Power/weight 26.7 hp/tonne[3]
Transmission SESM ESM500 5-speed automatic
Suspension Torsion bars, hydraulic dampers
Operational
range 450 km (combat range)[4]
Speed 72 km/h[1][4]

I see many talking about Arjun, and say Its a failure... Why is that so?? To all those, Arjun is a Proven MBT, It recently clashed with T-90 head to head and Even passed those trials beating T-90.... My simple question is , If T-90 is there in the list of worlds best MBT's , Why not an MBT which performed best against it in all the given Parameters????

I am not trying to be a fan boy here, but I have personally Inspected Arjun, Its a Drivers paradise I must say, its more comfortable to drive than The T-90 we have,,, Its got Night fighting Capabilities aswel

I see many talking about Arjun, and say Its a failure... Why is that so?? To all those, Arjun is a Proven MBT, It recently clashed with T-90 head to head and Even passed those trials beating T-90.... My simple question is , If T-90 is there in the list of worlds best MBT's , Why not an MBT which performed best against it in all the given Parameters????

I am not trying to be a fan boy here, but I have personally Inspected Arjun, Its a Drivers paradise I must say, its more comfortable to drive than The T-90 we have,,, Its got Night fighting Capabilities aswel

Chod dho yaar.....according to them in the hands of the IA,any failed product is Indian and any sucesssful product is foreign.
Let them live in their dreamland,.We know the capabilities of Arjun and do u think Fanboys opinion over here is going to change it a bit..?

Chod dho yaar.....according to them in the hands of the IA,any failed product is Indian and any sucesssful product is foreign.
Let them live in their dreamland,.We know the capabilities of Arjun and do u think Fanboys opinion over here is going to change it a bit..?

Well Its our duty to let them know....I went to Inspect the Arjun in the 43rd Armoured Division Last year when I was in service, That Tank was perfectly fine, except its weight and Un stealthy look , Its functions are Equal to the worlds best tanks

not all my brother

many ppl here just read and don't like to answer some pass there time and some are well informed. abut arjun no one start posting it falil more then your own media if you remember. just search it.and why you forget you also join them for fanbuy post many many times.we are in open forum of 10000+ members and every one is free for write but after you write we can guess what you are.i reqest to all reguler posters please make this place good troll free and hate free.write good or don't write.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom