What's new

Best Film Ever?

"Its a wonderful life".

I bet anyone has seen it. 1946 movie.

Color version released on youtube recently and formate is in HD. last time i checked it was still playing on screen somewhere in US.

My all time favorite and recommended. you wont be disappointed, guaranteed.

Waking-Life-2001-German-Front-Cover-68632.jpg

Has anyone seen this movie Waking Life. One of the top movies from my list. Pretty Interesting.

Guys can anyone list some of the best War Movies???

Apart from Saving Private Ryan & Enemy at the Gates
@KRAIT please suggest

Last edited by a moderator:
The Boondock Saints (1999)

Boondock-Saints-the-boondock-saints-653316_1600_1200.jpg

boondock.jpg

i have watched thousands of movies but this one is above those all .

Guys can anyone list some of the best War Movies???
Apart from Saving Private Ryan & Enemy at the Gates
@KRAIT please suggest
You can watch a mini Series. Band of Brothers. All time best War series. Just 10 episodes. Watch it first. Have seen at least 3 to 4 times. All aspect of war of World War II explained from training of paratroopers, deployment on Normandy, their war in Europe, best battle and war scene ever filmed on war, Seige of Bastogne (Awesome), how brave a Medic is, how soldiers snap etc. etc.

Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg Production.

Apocalypse Now, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Letters from Iwo Jima (from Japanese POV about US invasion on Japan).

The Boondock Saints (1999)
i have watched thousands of movies but this one is above those all .
:lol: Yup, Truly Awesome. Loved it.

Second movie was bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
pearl Harbour.

but I think u must have already seen it.

yep...have seen it...

You can watch a mini Series. Band of Brothers. All time best War series. Just 10 episodes. Watch it first. Have seen at least 3 to 4 times. All aspect of war of World War II explained from training of paratroopers, deployment on Normandy, their war in Europe, best battle and war scene ever filmed on war, Seige of Bastogne (Awesome), how brave a Medic is, how soldiers snap etc. etc.

Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg Production.

Apocalypse Now, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Letters from Iwo Jima (from Japanese POV about US invasion on Japan).

Have seen the mini series bud...

Thanks for the rest of the movies though

Back
Top Bottom