What's new

Best Film Ever?

In no particular order,

Godfather

I was searching for God father, but downloaded Lolly wood god father. It was in urdu language and awesome and nice movie.
I don't know if there is also English movie.:D

who watched 'war horse' movie ? :D

i did and i loved it waise the sherlock holmes 2 is not bad either part 1 was good but part 2 is better any way war horse is such a good movie so inpirational so much love and charecter

i also loved the movie last samurai and hidalgo where an indian wins the desert horse race

Can someone make a list of best comedies? :pop:

For me no one can beat this: Andaz Apna Apna

220px-AndazAA.jpg

Andaz Apna Apna is a 1994 Indian Hindi comedy film directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, starring Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Raveena Tandon, Karisma Kapoor and Paresh Rawal in the lead roles. Govinda and Juhi Chawla make guest appearances. Wikipedia
Release date: April 11, 1994 (initial release)
Director: Rajkumar Santoshi
Sequel: Pasand Apni Apni
Music: Tushar Bhatia
Producer: Vinay Kumar Sinha

220px-AndazAA.jpg

Andaz Apna Apna is a 1994 Indian Hindi comedy film directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, starring Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Raveena Tandon, Karisma Kapoor and Paresh Rawal in the lead roles. Govinda and Juhi Chawla make guest appearances. Wikipedia

i guess its the best comedy movie of bollywood after jane bhee do yaron bombay to goa and padosan and who can forget the movie scean from pyar kiye ja

Classic Comedy from Pyaar Kiye Jaa Mehmood Om Prakash - YouTube

who watched 'war horse' movie ? :D

Was it that movie where the horse was just running....literally from 1 end of the 1 screen to another! :blink:

220px-AndazAA.jpg

How about hera pheri?

Was it that movie where the horse was just running....literally from 1 end of the 1 screen to another! :blink:

How about hera pheri?

Hera Pheri is also very well presented and scripted movie but still Andaz apna apan is in another league. :) Have u watched it?

well in Hollywood none other than-- must watch " Shawshank Redemption " highest rating on imdb 9.2 with brilliant script .

2q3u3qg.jpg
20kylue.jpg

2q3u3qg.jpg
20kylue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom