What's new

Best Film Ever?

@Sashan Did you watch The Hobbit ? How was it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Russel Crowe Fan here. Christian Bale's The Machinist ?

Like Russell Crowe since Gladiator - waiting for Les Miserables - Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman this month.

Have you seen Christian Bale's "The Flowers of War" - have it in my list and intend to watch this weekend.

Everyone says Seven Psychopaths is a good movie I need to go see that!

13 Assassins I got on dvd just not had a chance to watch it but from the review its rated very high
I saw its trailer and waied for ong. Downloaded it the day it got available. They don't show these movies in cinema halls. :angry:

@Sashan Did you watch The Hobbit ? How was it ?

No Bro - the school shooting is a dampner - turn on the news and this is what being shown - went to starbucks to get a coffee and the folks there were talking about it. Was not in mood. Will go on Sunday.

Any Russel Crowe Fan here. Christian Bale's The Machinist ?

Russel Crowne reminds me of Lucky Ali and he is my all time favorite Singer .

p.jpg

Russell-Crowe.jpg

I saw its trailer and waied for ong. Downloaded it the day it got available. They don't show these movies in cinema halls. :angry:

yeah these type of movies classed as 'world cinema' never get shown in cinemas which is a shame as you enjoy it much more when you see on the big screen like when I saw the new batman it was a blast in cinema with the sounds and action parts it makes u go wow

Like Russell Crowe since Gladiator - waiting for Les Miserables - Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman this month.
Have you seen Christian Bale's "The Flowers of War" - have it in my list and intend to watch this weekend.
Chinese respects Christian Bale a lot because of this movie on Nanjing.

Who can forget A Beautiful Mind. :D

Even Avatar I saw in 3d it was a experience for sure

Russel Crowne reminds me of Lucky Ali and he is my favorite Singer .
O teri ki tu to Bhai nikla.

Bata ye kis song ki line hai, "Sagar ban jaye sayaahi to kam hai, adhoori daastan rah jaaye yahi gam hai"

Lucky Ali is fav. of students mostly. Helped me a lot in my studies. :D

Bro - Let me know how it is.

@KRAIT @Yeti - how do you guys watch the foreign movies?

You can watch online for free there is some sites you do not even need to download just stream and watch it

yeah these type of movies classed as 'world cinema' never get shown in cinemas which is a shame as you enjoy it much more when you see on the big screen like when I saw the new batman it was a blast in cinema with the sounds and action parts it makes u go wow
I hate those who bash The Dark Knight Rises. Story kuch yaad nahin, comment karte hain. :D

Back
Top Bottom