What's new

Best Film Ever?

The Butterfly effect, first movie was good. Sequels were worst.

Never finished Eternal sSnshine of Spotless Mind. Seems like there is a curse on me that I can't complete this movie. :D

Never cried in any movie.

If you like movies on Maths, watch "Pi".

If you want to torture someone, recommend, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :D

i watched em all:D. I want to give you a name of this movie based on Japanese holocaust, the more goreish movie i have ever watched, in fact it is banned in a lot of places, i just cant remember the name. It is an epic movie based on the experiments the japanese did on the russians and the chinese.

WTF i was playing around thinking you are the chick in the pic. :P

what do u guys use ********? and whats the piracy situation in India/ BD?

******** are so 2003 bro....i stream:smokin:

What I was thinking:
Bette-Davis.jpg

What was the reality:
Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

j/k :D

:smokin:Internet tough guy

i watched em all:D. I want to give you a name of this movie based on Japanese holocaust, the more goreish movie i have ever watched, in fact it is banned in a lot of places, i just cant remember the name. It is an epic movie based on the experiments the japanese did on the russians and the chinese.

Sickest movie of all time is called 'a serbian film' which is banned in many countries, I could not stomach it its just way too much .

Perfume was pretty fun too. I hope I got the name right

Don't like too much gore. Ichi the Killer, is one of the famous Japanese gore I have heard.

Carlos (TV miniseries) is worth a watch its really intresting about the life of Carlos the Jackal there is like 3 parts to it.

Sickest movie of all time is called 'a serbian film' which is banned in many countries, I could not stomach it its just way too much .

So many sick movies, one was shiela something the Nazi nutcase warden. There was a pretty graphic movie about nuns being possessed by devil.

well for gangster flicks id go for scarface, goodfellas (joe pesci was epic in it), carlito's way....well these movies are obvious classics.

So many sick movies, one was shiela something the Nazi nutcase warden. There was a pretty graphic movie about nuns being possessed by devil.

Heard of a movie called Martyrs? thats pretty sick too but not as bad as serbian film

I liked the Machinist, it was an intense film. highly recommended.

trainspotting is good movie also & good soundtrack from the director of slumdog, danny boyle.

Back
Top Bottom