What's new

Best Film Ever?

You can watch online for free there is some sites you do not even need to download just stream and watch it

Mate - I have Netflix account and all these movies are loaded there. Was wondering what is the option in India and your current location - Thailand.

By the way are you in Bangkok?

@Sashan If you like samurai movies, then you will love it.
@Yeti I only see tv serials on streaming. I rather like downloaded copy for movies. Like collection. They shut down 10starmovies. But yeah, other sites are good too. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate - I have Netflix account and all these movies are loaded there. Was wondering what is the option in India and your current location - Thailand.

By the way are you in Bangkok?

Not anymore I was teaching there before few years ago, these days tbh I buy pirate dvd from Chinese guys they do good deals for 4 of $10 and if the quality is crap I can return it and they will replace it for me next time they also have Indian movies latest ones too.

@Sashan If you like samurai movies, then you will love it.
@Yeti I only see tv serials on streaming. I rather like downloaded copy for movies. Like collection. They shut down 10starmovies. But yeah, other sites are good too. :angry:

That is best you can watch it at your own leisure after, the problem with streaming is sometimes you get to chapter 8 or 10 and its missing lol then u have to hunt for it to see the last bits.

Last edited by a moderator:
contact.gif

...color of paradise? Children of heaven?? The bicycle thief??? Cinema paradiso???? pursuit of happiness? Silence of the lambs?? Shawshank redemption??? Elite squad???? shcindlers list? Dark knight?? Blood diamond??? All quiet on the western front???? Gladiator? A beautiful mind?? Cast away??? Forrest gump????... Can't think of anymore. List should be pretty big :)

In Comedy movies i would say 'The Dictator' and ' The Hangover' are among the best.

L.A. Confidential is one of awesome movies of Russell Crowe.
Yup. He fits in every role. :D

...color of paradise? Children of heaven?? The bicycle thief??? Cinema paradiso???? pursuit of happiness? Silence of the lambs?? Shawshank redemption??? Elite squad???? shcindlers list? Dark knight?? Blood diamond??? All quiet on the western front???? Gladiator? A beautiful mind?? Cast away??? Forrest gump????... Can't think of anymore. List should be pretty big :)
Cinema Paradiso, good choice. Good list. Only one or two I haven't seen out of this list.

In comedy Ben Stiller has done some very good ones for example following two and better to watch them in same order :)

Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers

Back
Top Bottom