What's new

Bengali settlers resorting to Israeli approach!

Apocalypse are u an idiot?? Are u really comparing bangladesh to israel? 1948 2 countries suppose to take place: Israel and Palestine. Now Ive a question do u support a creation of a country for which shati bahini fought within Bangladesh? Because u already comparing Bangladesh to Israel!

Shanti Bahini is no more my friend.

Not talking about creation of countries. Tribal are Bangladeshis. It's the state's responsibility to protect them. And how did the Bengalis come to the conclusion that the killing of the motorcyclist was a hate crime against Bengalis? He could have been involved in some local political/criminal conflict that turned messy. It's the local Bengali mob who are idiots, not me!

I think it's a little exaggerated to compare Bangladesh to Israel. Doing so is an insult to both countries.

As far this incident goes, it is sad. But considering the law & order situation in this country, no one can be 100% safe. If you think about it nobody, including the Chakmas are getting much from the current government.

The settlers are the so-called Bengali people. Dont compare them with us, they are mostly criminals, thugs, kicked-out unfortunates who could not do anything in the mainland.

Because of them, Tribals hate us. Just make a visit by urself and see by urself.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom