What's new

Proof of india behind Bangladesh's hill track conflict

We can make three countries out of present day Bangladesh. This can satisfy everyone - one ruled by ZIA another by HASINA & third one by Jamaat.

Why that Cheshire cat smile after writing such a serious post? We have been working for years risking our lives to steal those hill tracts and you think it's funny? :angry:
your work ain't good enough :mad:
when will we finally see the result?

your work ain't good enough :mad:
when will we finally see the result?
Pehle 7th pay commission bithao aur salary badao, samajh gaye evil banya? Phokat mein kaam nehi hota aur humara pet nehi bharta :ph34r:

Pehle 7th pay commission bithao aur salary badao, samajh gaye evil banya? Phokat mein kaam nehi hota aur humara pet nehi bharta :ph34r:
i am not a baniya :mad:
i am something more evil than that. :D but u already know that ;)

@levina
lol i think we are talking about different things .. my mistake I quoted you .. i didn`t mean Indian help to bengali rebels(mukti bahini) rather about chakma rebels

Stop wearing colored lens....get yourself decent spectacles. 8-)
You missed that line in the article....read it again with your spectacle ON.:p:
I read it and I believe India could have done it.
Y u scold me? :cry: :D :D

Of course India did it. But you are talking about BD liberation and the article was about CHT :unsure:

So after reading all this Crap of indians . One thing is clear the biggest mistake of our life is to trun off help to ULFA and captured them.
If we dont capture those 10 truck heavy arm. ULFA might gave india a hardcore ****.

Those Bangladeshi who against that is a serious traitor.

Last edited:
we should install pro-Bangladesh government in india, so they give death sentence to everyone involved in destabilizing Bangladesh

we should install pro-Bangladesh government in india, so they give death sentence to everyone involved in destabilizing Bangladesh

You dont have to.. Our National Parties are doing worst to us than u could ever imagine.

Back
Top Bottom