What's new

Beijing does a U-turn, praises India-China bond

You are right my friend. i have seen footage on tv how japan molested china as if china a playing toy. i seen how japan killed chinees and tortured womens. So china too went through tough times.

enjoy your pathetic comment

Rehashing Indian propaganda is not history. The timeline is disputed by Pakistan and the 'Instrument of Accession' is a fake given that India cannot produce the original.

I was responding to Ruag who brought it into this discussion.

Is this the document you are talking about...

f1a82ae2a93bb8691579aa7269be533a.jpg

76aca316de7f20ec2d1a763bf9363f01.jpg

Does Pakistan have any proof if this document is not original....Just because Pakistan says its false does not make it false...

Is this the document you are talking about...
Does Pakistan have any proof if this document is not original....Just because Pakistan says its false does not make it false...

A 14 year old kid with Photoshop can make up a document and post it on the web.

The terms of the 1947 agreement were that muslim majority areas go to Pakistan.
Kashmir was overwhelmingly muslim and its population wanted to be with Pakistan.
Its Hindu ruler went against their wishes and brought in the Indian army to intimidate his own people into submission.

It is a testament to the human spirit of freedom that the proud Kashmiris :pakistan: have refused to be bullied by the Indian thugs.

Hey glomex could you post a better copy of that letter...it will be very useful later on.
Thanks

A 14 year old kid with Photoshop can make up a document and post it on the web.

The terms of the 1947 agreement were that muslim majority areas go to Pakistan.
Kashmir was overwhelmingly muslim and its population wanted to be with Pakistan.
Its Hindu ruler went against their wishes and brought in the Indian army to intimidate his own people into submission.

It is a testament to the human spirit of freedom that the proud Kashmiris :pakistan: have refused to be bullied by the Indian thugs.

Oh c'mon. We can have an endless discussion on this issue. And I'm pretty sure there are threads on defence.pk which have discussed this issue extensively. Anyways, here it goes -

*Before 1947, Kashmir was not "overwhelingly" Muslim. It had a sizable Hindu minority known as Kashmiri Pandits. Since Kashmiri insurgency began, 400,000 of them have fled Kashmir (source: CIA World Factbook). If the future of Kashmir needs to be decided, then the voice of all those Hindu Kashmiris need to be heard.

*UN Resolution 47 in 1948 clearly states that for any plebiscite to occur in Kashmir, Pakistan must immediately withdraw all of its troops. Pakistan never did and instead altered the demographics of the region by encouraging settlement of people from neighboring areas.

*There was no such "1947 agreement" between India and Pakistan. The Raj decided that all presidencies and provinces of British India with Muslim-majority population will go to Pakistan while the princely states will be allowed to decide their own fate. And Kashmir was a princely state, not a presidency or a province. So, Kashmir's maharaja had every right to decide the fate of his kingdom.

*And if the Kashmiris are so much against Indian rule, then why did Operation Gibraltar fail? Why have pro-India parties like National Conference and PDP won elections for so many years now? As a matter of fact, in May 2009, separatist leader Sajjad Lone lost the election.

To end, there are protests every where in India. Go to Delhi anytime and some or the organization will be protesting against the Indian government. Does that mean that people protesting are anti-India? In a diverse country like India, disaffection and discontent are not uncommon. Indian democracy has the necessary resilience to accommodate genuine grievances of the Indian people within the framework of our sovereignty, unity and integrity.

And history shows that the Government of India has expressed its willingness to accommodate the legitimate political demands of the people of Kashmir - for example, Kashmiris enjoy autonomy under Article 370 of Indian Constitution and Kashmir Armed Forces Act is under review.

Last edited:
enjoy your pathetic comment

Friend my intension was not to hurt anyone's feelings. My english poor. So the way i put my comment looked like harshed. When i saw that on tv i quickly changed the channel because i dont like watching blood shed and war. Forgive me if my comments looked like harsh before due to my poor english.

You are right my friend. i have seen footage on tv how japan molested china as if china a playing toy. i seen how japan killed chinees and tortured womens. So china too went through tough times.

Hello Bra...hehe...Did you watch the show on history channel?

The 1962 China-Indo war, the Chinese were doing the same things

to the Indians. Molested India as playing toy, killing Indians and

tortured women. So India went through tough times too. SAD!!

:cheers: :pakistan::china:

It's not nice to gloat about other's suffering. Point it out (in an argument) but don't be happy about it. We are all human beings.

It will be a great development for the stability of the region. Even if Kashmir is settled peacefully, the chances of conflict in the region would reduce and region can think on the lies as European Union or NATO thinks.

But I doubt Indian intents here. India enjoying ecstasy of being darling to USA and Zionists who do not want to see China, Russia or Any other country of the world prosper or gain dominance in the region. So they are preparing India to tackle China and Pakistan (as Pakistan poses threat to Israeli in a way) Hinditua Ideology believes that "All the neighbors are enemies and all the neighbors of neighbor are friends" and when Zionists are patting their back, expect nothing but something crazy out of India.

:sniper:
Hinditua Ideology believes that "All the neighbors are enemies and all the neighbors of neighbor are friends"

what are u talking abt can u explain ?

Oh c'mon. We can have an endless discussion on this issue. And I'm pretty sure there are threads on defence.pk which have discussed this issue extensively. Anyways, here it goes -

Dude, just posting something in bold does not make it true.

It is India, in fact, which has been changing the demographics of IOK by bussing in Hindus. And pro-India parties 'winning' rigged elections is meaningless given the large, intimidating Indian army presence. The human rights violations and thuggery of the Indian army have been well documented by objective NGOs.

All the talk about secular, democratic India falls flat because India refuses to honor the plebiscite. We both know that, even if both Pakistan and India withdrew their forces from their respective Kashmirs, India would not hold a plebiscite. An independent Kashmir would revitalize all the other ethnic independence movements and insurrections within India -- from Tamil Nadu to Assam to Khalistan and on and on...

In any case, this is off-topic. It only came in because Ruag alluded to it in one of his posts.

It is India, in fact, which has been changing the demographics of IOK by bussing in Hindus. And pro-India parties 'winning' rigged elections is meaningless given the large, intimidating Indian army presence. The human rights violations and thuggery of the Indian army have been well documented by objective NGOs.

All the talk about secular, democratic India falls flat because India refuses to honor the plebiscite. We both know that, even if both Pakistan and India withdrew their forces from their respective Kashmirs, India would not hold a plebiscite. An independent Kashmir would revitalize all the other ethnic independence movements and insurrections within India -- from Tamil Nadu to Assam to Khalistan and on and on...

In any case, this is off-topic. It only came in because Ruag alluded to it in one of his posts.

Brother, whatever the reason now is not the time. I've got an eerie bad feeling (with pending collapse of US/Europe economy) that they want to divert the attention and push trouble to us. It is like they are going down and making sure we hit the ground harder!

Call it a truce, mend our ways, unite for our children's sake! :agree:

Do you know the percentage of Hindus in Kashmir has decreased ten-fold in the past 50 years? Do you know that no Indian national, apart from a Kashmiri, is allowed to buy land in Kashmir?

And rigged elections? If the elections were rigged then why didn't the separatist leaders cry foul? Fact remains, no matter how hard we try, somebody will make a baseless allegation and undermine our efforts.

And dude... common-sense says that an "intimidating Indian Army presence" would dissuade people from stepping out of their houses and voting. You know what is intimidating? The open claims of Pakistan-backed militants threatening to kill anyone who votes. Yet the Kashmiri people stepped out of their houses and took part in the election.

It is funny that Pakistanis taunt India for not honoring UN resolution when Pakistanis themselves didn't honor it. Read the text of the resolution - it clearly says that for any plebiscite to occur, Pakistan must withdraw its troops and tribesmen from Kashmir immediately. They didn't and hence no plebiscite.

ODS HOME PAGE

I'm willing to rest my case as I realize that this is going off-topic.

Last edited:
I will be thankful if India does not become a western puppy also. And I am all for greater positive engagement with China.

However, my purpose is to examine this beating India on the ehad with the charge of being 'neighbour unfriendly'. Let's take a look, using the same relationship assumptions you have made:

India: Has Bangladesh, Bhutan, the People's Republic of China, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan as neighbours (land border neighbours)

To your assumption that we're friendly only with Bhutan, I would add Myanmar.

So it seems India is friendly only with 33% of its neighbours.

Pakistan: Has India, the People's Republic of China, Afghanistan and Iran as land border neighbours.

Since you say we're not friendly with Nepal or Sri Lanka, I say that you're not friendly with Iran. Afghanistan we all know about.

So Pakistan is friendly with only 25% of its neighbours (China).

Bangladesh: Has India and Myanmar as its neighbours.

So Bangladesh is friendly with 0% of its neighbours.

Hope that helps.

:rofl: I fear if some sailing boat in Indian ocean had declared itself a state, you must have counted that as you neighboring country too. :tdown:

It is India, in fact, which has been changing the demographics of IOK by bussing in Hindus.

Indian government has better things to do that to cater to your whimsical fantasies.

And pro-India parties 'winning' rigged elections is meaningless given the large, intimidating Indian army presence.

Truth hurts, you can cry foul in Pakistan, but India doesnt give a weed. Elections have had lower turnouts in the past, the army was present. Kashmiris have grown tired of of having to deal with Pakistani terrorists killing 3 year olds, and seperatists who spend most of their time speaking to their mentors in Pakistan rather than doing anything for the state.

All the talk about secular, democratic India falls flat because India refuses to honor the plebiscite. We both know that, even if both Pakistan and India withdrew their forces from their respective Kashmirs, India would not hold a plebiscite.

Stop whining about the plebiscite, because India didnt conduct it because it is not even relevant anymore. Just ask how many Indians care about a plebiscite.. and you will be surprised they will be just a handful. Does that tell you anything?? It means India doesnt CARE about a plebiscite. Kashmir is an integral part of India, and Kashmiris being Indians have the right to vote for India.

Not surprisingly, even your off-topic comments scream 'non-sense':enjoy:

Hello Bra...hehe...Did you watch the show on history channel?

The 1962 China-Indo war, the Chinese were doing the same things

to the Indians. Molested India as playing toy, killing Indians and

tortured women. So India went through tough times too. SAD!!

:cheers: :pakistan::china:

But the funny part is Japan is only a fraction of Chinese in land area and population....its like getting beaten up by a 5yr old.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom