What's new

Beijing does a U-turn, praises India-China bond

Hello Bra...hehe...Did you watch the show on history channel?

The 1962 China-Indo war, the Chinese were doing the same things

to the Indians. Molested India as playing toy, killing Indians and

tortured women. So India went through tough times too. SAD!!

:cheers: :pakistan::china:

HI grey boy my old friend. Just wanted to remind you that there were no women on those mountains on Thagla ridge, Hathung La or at Namka Chu except the ones brought by the Chinese Army from Tibet. Yes there might have been some at Tawang but haven't the Chinese been claiming that those people are Chinese to start with? So you were infact........?:lol::lol:

HI grey boy my old friend. Just wanted to remind you that there were no women on those mountains on Thagla ridge, Hathung La or at Namka Chu except the ones brought by the Chinese Army from Tibet. Yes there might have been some at Tawang but haven't the Chinese been claiming that those people are Chinese to start with? So you were infact........?:lol::lol:

Nice point! :tup:

:cheers: :pakistan::china:

Friend are u calling me bro or bra? If its bro than i call u bro and if its bra than thats personal attack. Than i have to return the favour by calling you panty. Friend u are right that india got defeated in 1962 but indian womens got raped? Well prove than. i think china got beaten by little country japan. China has to thank america for using nuclear bombs on japan or today gr8 wall of china would have been gr8 wall of japan friend. Cheers.

Indian government has better things to do that to cater to your whimsical fantasies.
Indian government cares enough to station half a million thugs to intimidate the local population.

Truth hurts, you can cry foul in Pakistan, but India doesnt give a weed. Elections have had lower turnouts in the past, the army was present. Kashmiris have grown tired of of having to deal with Pakistani terrorists killing 3 year olds, and seperatists who spend most of their time speaking to their mentors in Pakistan rather than doing anything for the state.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/world/asia/06kashmir.html

Kashmiris have long accused the Indian authorities of disappearances and extrajudicial killings; one local human rights group estimates that 10,000 people have disappeared since the anti-Indian insurgency began here in 1989 [...] Those troops have been blamed repeatedly for human rights abuses here, most recently by a 156-page report released last October by Human Rights Watch, which detailed dozens of cases in which, it said, the state had failed to hold its security forces accountable for suspected abductions, killings and detentions.

Just ask how many Indians care about a plebiscite.. and you will be surprised they will be just a handful. Does that tell you anything?? It means India doesnt CARE about a plebiscite.

It proves my point that India is scared sh*tless of a plebiscite. India knows that the Kashmiris will vote to leave India. This will revitalize the separatist movements in Assam, Tamil Nadu, Khalistan, and all the 89 separatist movements within India. It will shatter the media-created illusion of a happy, cohesive India and expose the deep cracks in Indian society.

i want to see india joining hands with america, japan, south korea, uk, france. While other corner its china with myanmar, bangladesh, north korea and may be shri lanka. M not including nepal and russia. Nepal army indian side while russia not a fool to go against top countries including india. My eyes are on specialy india joining america and japan. That would be unmatchable force friends.

It proves my point that India is scared sh*tless of a plebiscite. India knows that the Kashmiris will vote to leave India. This will revitalize the separatist movements in Assam, Tamil Nadu, Khalistan, and all the 89 separatist movements within India. It will shatter the media-created illusion of a happy, cohesive India and expose the deep cracks in Indian society.

So you think that India is not willing to give up Kashmir only because it fears that by doing so separatist movements in other parts of India would spur up?! :rofl:

Listen, there have been separatist movements in India but most of them, including the one in Kashmir, are almost dead. The only supporters of Khalistan movement now live outside India and ULFA in Assam is so desperate now that it has to resort to terrorism in order to make its voice heard. And have you ever heard of any "separatist movement" in Tamil Nadu? Seriously man.. get a hold of reality.

Come whatever, India is capable of dealing with any separatist movement within its country because everyone knows, Indians might have some differences among themselves, but the majority of them will die for the unity and integrity of this republic.

And for that very reason, India, despite being the most diverse country in the world, is united and will remain united. Keep dreaming about disintegrated India because it would never happen in reality.

Greyboy! Those are really cruel words :disagree: I hope you dont mean them and I hope you would not want to use such words for our "dear" :azn: Indian friends in the future ;) :no:

:china::pakistan::china:

Greyboy! Those are really cruel words I hope you dont mean them and I hope you would not want to use such words for our "dear" : Indian friends in the future ;)

:pakistan::china:

He didn't mean it, he was just responding to the same cruel comments said by 'other' members. Guys (and guys) we are in turbulent times, we need to stick together not rock the boat (or we'll all drown!!!). :pakistan::china::usflag::pdf:

But the funny part is Japan is only a fraction of Chinese in land area and population....its like getting beaten up by a 5yr old.:hitwall:

So what? Japan invaded China when China was at its all time low in history. Chinese people fought for 8 years straight, lost million s of lifes but never give up.

Didn't "little" British empire rule your huge "India" for decades? did u fight back? NO, u stop eating and protest, and call it non-violent - no corporation, I call it NO GUTS!

You guys even take English as your official language, biggest joke in human history. A huge country with more than a billion people plus thousand years of history, using English to unite the country? Man, what a shame!

A country without guts has no future, Chinese without nuclear capability can fight American force(UN force actually) under their nuclear threat back in the 50s:china:. My Indian friend, ask yourself, can you?

Last edited:
i want to see india joining hands with america, japan, south korea, uk, france. While other corner its china with myanmar, bangladesh, north korea and may be shri lanka. M not including nepal and russia. Nepal army indian side while russia not a fool to go against top countries including india. My eyes are on specialy india joining america and japan. That would be unmatchable force friends.

are you a real indian.....this is real pathetic thought "i am a big country,so i can ravage small one.follow hegemony countries,hopefully they won't kid my *** like they did before"

Last edited:

That's not called "join", it's called "kissing someone's ***", those countries u mentioned are far more superior compare to India. And no, they don't take you to play with them as u guys are not on the same level.

BTW, u so called top countries does not include India, not yet.

Don't take it serious, he didn't mean it, he was just responding a meaningless comment from an Indian member.

That's not called "join", it's called "kissing someone's ***", those countries u mentioned are far more superior compare to India. And no, they don't take you to play with them as u guys are not on the same level.

BTW, u so called top countries does not include India, not yet.

he should check the land area of india.then ask himself, will these" top countries" let india go?

I think you went a bit over-board. For majority of Indians, including the me, the number priority is economic development. We are the world's 2nd fastest growing major economy but we still have a long way to go as millions in India continue to live below poverty line.

Therefore, India cannot afford to join any military alliance... at least for now. India seeks to create stronger relations with other countries in Asia, especially China. It is time to put the past behind us and to look at future with a hope for eternal peace in Asia. And I'm sure that both Indians and Chinese now understand the need to cooperate with each other.

:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom