What's new

Beijing does a U-turn, praises India-China bond

It's not China's track record you need to be concerned about, it's Bharat's "FORWARD POLICY"

Come on Sino, say something new. We are bored to death of your pathological ranting. You talk of friendly neighbours, ok so let us talk of China. Of all your neighbours, the following are unfriendly towards China:-
1. Russia*(1969)
2. India*(1962)
3. Taiwan
4. Vietnam*(1979)
5. South Korea
6. Japan*(WW-II)
China has fought wars with the countries show with * in years as shown. Yet Sino blames India for its unfriendly neighbours.
And my dear friend Sino, what exactly is forward policy? If you ask me, I will say that China's policy of occupying Tibet and establishing posts on the Mc Mohan line is Forward Policy. Tibet does not belong to China. China has deliberately violated international law by wilfully altering international borders by force. Yet my friend Sino accuses India of being aggressive.
This thread is about a so called 'U' turn in China's policies towards India. If that 'U' turn has indeed taken place, it will be the best thing for China, India and Asia. I only say that India needs to be circumspect and cautious.

It will be a great development for the stability of the region. Even if Kashmir is settled peacefully, the chances of conflict in the region would reduce and region can think on the lies as European Union or NATO thinks.

But I doubt Indian intents here. India enjoying ecstasy of being darling to USA and Zionists who do not want to see China, Russia or Any other country of the world prosper or gain dominance in the region. So they are preparing India to tackle China and Pakistan (as Pakistan poses threat to Israeli in a way) Hinditua Ideology believes that "All the neighbors are enemies and all the neighbors of neighbor are friends" and when Zionists are patting their back, expect nothing but something crazy out of India.

Can we have a link to the sweeping statement highlighted above ??

There are no coincidences or free lunches in this world.

What Beijing said or did earlier made no diff to the Indian stance then. Now, too I do not see things changing drastically.

We all have to realise that us clashing only serves the interest of Europe & US.
Remarks made by some members here of India becoming a lackey of US shows how little that have understood the India foreign policy which is in the same league as that of China.Both countries stand out for consistency in their stand unlike the fickle postures of others in the region.

There are no coincidences or free lunches in this world.

What Beijing said or did earlier made no diff to the Indian stance then. Now, too I do not see things changing drastically.

We all have to realise that us clashing only serves the interest of Europe & US.
Remarks made by some members here of India becoming a lackey of US shows how little that have understood the India foreign policy which is in the same league as that of China.Both countries stand out for consistency in their stand unlike the fickle postures of others in the region.

One last comment before I log off. You are correct friend, and the more I observe the more I realize how similar India & China are - in culturally, outlook and in hopes for future. Asia must not be allowed to divide further - it is foreign interests which wishes Asia to remain weak & divided. Only significant issue is border demarcation, and land swap is most fair to all parties and best solution. Clashes between any Asian nation is bad for the entire region - we must focus on staying united. Our people depends on it!

Come on Sino, say something new. We are bored to death of your pathological ranting. You talk of friendly neighbours, ok so let us talk of China. Of all your neighbours, the following are unfriendly towards China:-
1. Russia*(1969)
2. India*(1962)
3. Taiwan
4. Vietnam*(1979)
5. South Korea
6. Japan*(WW-II)
China has fought wars with the countries show with * in years as shown. Yet Sino blames India for its unfriendly neighbours.
And my dear friend Sino, what exactly is forward policy? If you ask me, I will say that China's policy of occupying Tibet and establishing posts on the Mc Mohan line is Forward Policy. Tibet does not belong to China. China has deliberately violated international law by wilfully altering international borders by force. Yet my friend Sino accuses India of being aggressive.
This thread is about a so called 'U' turn in China's policies towards India. If that 'U' turn has indeed taken place, it will be the best thing for China, India and Asia. I only say that India needs to be circumspect and cautious.

Hello pmukherjee; how you doing?

Just a friendly reminder to your post.

Taiwan is not our neighbour, it is part of China.

So please keep Taiwan out of your list. Thanks.

1. Russia*(1969)
2. India*(1962)
3. Taiwan
4. Vietnam*(1979)
5. South Korea
6. Japan*(WW-II)

1. russsia started for refusing to follow their a**,they didn't deny it
2. someone still deny their "forward policy"
3.unfinished civil war ,it's already on the right way
4.the whole world know Vietnam started that war
5.US started in order to wipe out soviet and china
6.what the hell is this stupied option,we lost 50million lives but been criticized for fighting Fascism ?

let's put the 2nd away,which one is china's fault

Last edited:
Hello pmukherjee; how you doing?

Just a friendly reminder to your post.

Taiwan is not our neighbour, it is part of China.

So please keep Taiwan out of your list. Thanks.

Friend than it must be unique country. China is a first country which let taiwan have its own military and china kept saying taiwan its a part of china even when taiwan is a part of china. Same thing china says about anurachal pradesh yet our anurachal pradesh have our military over there. i think newyork belongs to india my friend. Nothing wrong in saying. It dont cost hehe. Cheers.

1. russsia started for refusing to follow their a**,they didn't deny it
2. someone still deny their "forward policy"
3.unfinished civil war ,it's already on the right way
4.the whole world know Vietnam started that war
5.US started in order to wipe out soviet and china
6.what the hell is this stupied option,we lost 50million lives but been criticized for fighting Fascism ?

let's put the 2nd away,which one is china's fault

You are right my friend. i have seen footage on tv how japan molested china as if china a playing toy. i seen how japan killed chinees and tortured womens. So china too went through tough times.

So.. Pakistan claims a territory just because the majority of the inhabitants follow Islam.

And China claims a territory just because the majority of the inhabitants are "mongoloid".

We are stuck with fools here.

yes you are right and you are one of them.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Am back to topic. Friend i dont think its a u-turn. Its a trick by china to calm india. i saw news that china objected india for deploying sukhoi-30MKI. there are just four sukhoi-30Mki deployed yet china objecting. Thats shocking. i mean what can four sukhoi 30 can do??? India asked china why it has so heavy military presence and infrastructure in indo-china border. China not answering. India should not get tricked in by china. They say something and do something. They told india they would help india building infrastructure in our citys. They said they would support us in nuclear deal with america. What have they done friends? They done opposite of it. If india stops building military on indo-china border than its big trouble. We need alot stuffs over there. Its just a start. Long way to go. Thank u.

Friend than it must be unique country. China is a first country which let taiwan have its own military and china kept saying taiwan its a part of china even when taiwan is a part of china. Same thing china says about anurachal pradesh yet our anurachal pradesh have our military over there. i think newyork belongs to india my friend. Nothing wrong in saying. It dont cost hehe. Cheers.

There's also many Independence Armies in NE region, what do you say about that? Bharat is occupying that region against the wishes of the local non-Indian populace - this is unnatural and unsustainable.

So.. Pakistan claims a territory just because the majority of the inhabitants follow Islam.

You <i>do</i> remember the 1947 terms of partition, dont you?

Majority muslim areas and all that...

Just because India muscled its way into Kashmir against the will of its people and has held it <i>de facto</i> by force doesn't change history.

You <i>do</i> remember the 1947 terms of partition, dont you?

Majority muslim areas and all that...

Just because India muscled its way into Kashmir against the will of its people and has held it <i>de facto</i> by force doesn't change history.

History time folks:

Kashmir....
On 22 October 1947 some parts of the State were invaded by unruly tribal warriors, killing and pillaging on their way to Srinagar, the Maharaja's forces were not able to defend the State territory.

The Maharaja had two choices: either let these tribesmen run over the country and destroy everything or seek help from India - he chose the later.

The Maharaja could not have got help from the government of Pakistan as they betrayed his trust; and despite the Standstill Agreement with the Maharaja, they stopped all the necessary supplies to the State and managed the tribal invasion to punish the Maharaja for not yielding to the demands of the Pakistani rulers who wanted State's accession to Pakistan.

The Maharaja requested help from India, and signed an accession treaty on 26th October 1947, which was 'provisionally' accepted by the government of India. In line with the request of the Maharaja the Indian forces landed in Srinagar on 27th October 1947. Their primary purpose was to save the State from the invaders; and protect 'life', 'liberty' and 'property'.

So the Indian army did not invade the State, rather they went there on the request of the Ruler of Jammu and Kashmir, and went there to protect the state from invasion. They had a specific role to perform in the State. What they did there, wrong as it might be, does not change the legal position of the army's presence.

By the way why discuss Kashmir while discussing India China relationship...

Relax, guys, China is playing with you.
It probably wants an India vote on some upcoming regional or global issue...

It's hilarious to watch, though. :rofl:

The West holds out a lollipop and you guys jump for it.
China winks at you and you wet yourselves.

History time folks:

Rehashing Indian propaganda is not history. The timeline is disputed by Pakistan and the 'Instrument of Accession' is a fake given that India cannot produce the original.

By the way why discuss Kashmir while discussing India China relationship...

I was responding to Ruag who brought it into this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom