What's new

Beginning of Cyrus the Great Cinema Project (+trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool.....

I am most interested

Well let me introduce you to some books (I guaranty all of them are written before Bahlavi dynasty)
Asar-al-baqyah written by Abu Reyhan Biruni
History of kings and prophets by Hamzeh Isfahani
these are just analysis and repeats of Jewish torah, not an original history book, so no credit.

Also cyrus name is mentioned in Biston and its also written in alot of small epigraphs in pasargad .
the origin of scriptures are in question, specially when we see several childish fabrications.

also by directly using the term Cyrus, you will have a paradox in your claims, cause after all you say Cyrus wasn't the real name but a term which Jews used to refer to our king. (though it just means those scriptures are recently added by our Zionist friends not ancient Iranian)

And don't forget what allame Tabatabaee in Tafasir - al-Mizan wrote about Zu-al-Qarnein ? And also Ayat-Allah Makarem Shirazi supported his belief .
none of them has said Cyrus is the Zul Qarnein, and they can't.
they just argue that between available theories like western Alexander, Yemeni king, ... , Cyrus is the most probable.
so what if Zol Qarnein is none of those names at all, we also have 4000 years old history sites which shows a king has been ruling the east and west (and we almost know nothing about him). time doesn't start from 2500 years ago!

Also you can guess in ferdowsi Shahnameh who was Kay Bahman .
well, make up your mind, Cyrus fans once a while relate one of Shahnameh's character to Cyrus. Fereidoon, Key-khosro, etc. I'm afraid they may say Rostam is Cyrus too!!!

but all of these are lame tries to somehow connect this new Cyrus guy to our available literature. the ultimate fact remains that Ferdosi hasn't mentioned anything about Cyrus.

Achaemenid empire:
Achaemenid_Iran_550-330_BCE.PNG

And for the bigger picture (11 min) (Disclaimer: not for the low IQs though):

http://
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py68o5PG7-s
▲ The History of the Iranians: Every Year. Published on Dec 17, 2017

34y5mvr.gif
:smart:

these are just analysis and repeats of Jewish torah, not an original history book, so no credit.

the origin of scriptures are in question, specially when we see several childish fabrications.

also by directly using the term Cyrus, you will have a paradox in your claims, cause after all you say Cyrus wasn't the real name but a term which Jews used to refer to our king. (though it just means those scriptures are recently added by our Zionist friends not ancient Iranian)

none of them has said Cyrus is the Zul Qarnein, and they can't.
they just argue that between available theories like western Alexander, Yemeni king, ... , Cyrus is the most probable.
so what if Zol Qarnein is none of those names at all, we also have 4000 years old history sites which shows a king has been ruling the east and west (and we almost know nothing about him). time doesn't start from 2500 years ago!

well, make up your mind, Cyrus fans once a while relate one of Shahnameh's character to Cyrus. Fereidoon, Key-khosro, etc. I'm afraid they may say Rostam is Cyrus too!!!

but all of these are lame tries to somehow connect this new Cyrus guy to our available literature. the ultimate fact remains that Ferdosi hasn't mentioned anything about Cyrus.
Whoever claimed key khosro and key kavus to achamenid kings have some comprehension problem as I knew three king in shahnameh attributed to that dynasty ,key bahman, Darab and Dara.

You are the first person who make this ridiculous claim that the inscription is new
For centuries, instead of being attributed to Darius I, the Great, it was believed to be from the reign of Khosrau II of Persia—one of the last Sassanid kings, who lived over 1000 years after the time of Darius I.

The inscription is mentioned by Ctesias of Cnidus, who noted its existence some time around 400 BC and mentioned a well and a garden beneath the inscription. He incorrectly concluded that the inscription had been dedicated "by Queen Semiramis of Babylon to Zeus". Tacitus also mentions it and includes a description of some of the long-lost ancillary monuments at the base of the cliff, including an altar to "Herakles". What has been recovered of them, including a statue dedicated in 148 BC, is consistent with Tacitus's description. Diodorus also writes of "Bagistanon" and claims it was inscribed by Semiramis.
In 1598, the Englishman Robert Sherley saw the inscription during a diplomatic mission to Persia on behalf of Austria, and brought it to the attention of Western European scholars. His party incorrectly came to the conclusion that it was Christian in origin.[1] French General Gardanne thought it showed "Christ and his twelve apostles", and Sir Robert Ker Porter thought it represented the Lost Tribes of Israel and Shalmaneser of Assyria.[2] Italian explorer Pietro della Valle visited the inscription in the course of a pilgrimage in around 1621.
And You see those respected school at believe he was real unlike you who believe he was result of imagination of pahlavi dynasty.

Wow that's really interesting...that's like Mormons..a sect of Christians initiated in USA just a century ago and their prophet is still alive.. :lol::lol::lol:
So why still the people are believing this mythical character especially after the revolution of 1979.
Let me explain to you how things really happened in the simplest way possible.
You see, A country called Iran didn't exist till a century ago and nobody in the world knew Iran. There wasn't a single evidence in all of history books, Nor a single reference in any of historical sites that pointed out the country of Iran existed. So when Pahalvi dictatorship, The poppet of the west, Wanted to created the country of Iran in an Islamic land so the westerners can steal the oil and the resources, He wanted a fake history so he can legitimize his rule over the land and trick the non Persian people into submission, So with the help of the Jews he gathered the history books from all around the world and put some fake history in them and then, As @mohsen said, With the help of British forces they made some fake historical artifacts here and there, And suddenly the country of Iran was born!
And now, Sadly people are so brainwashed that they still believe in those lies.

You are the first person who make this ridiculous claim that the inscription is new

And You see those respected school at believe he was real unlike you who believe he was result of imagination of pahlavi dynasty.
No, I'm not the first or last, it's you who don't bother to read the critics arguments and just through some B.S from wiki!

This is the today's picture of Bisetoon, it's inscription are the main source of fantasies about Achaemenid:

ceb9c21c-a57b-484c-998c-b8744d67acd0.jpg

and below, we have a picture from the same place but without a king, without an Ahura Mazda (GOD) symbol and of course without inscriptions, apparently Achaemenid invented the camera 2500 years ago!

bisetoon.jpg

and below, we have our Arab (Egyptian) brothers, helping Zionists carving a few lines and extra shapes for us!

bisetton 2.jpg

it's disgraceful, it boils my blood, I seriously don't know how you people adhere to these craps.

Cyrus the great movie is not against islam its against those movies that some westerns in hollywood are killing 10000000000000000000000 Iranian

Cyrus the great movie is not against islam its against those movies that some westerns in hollywood are killing 10000000000000000000000 Iranian
Cyrus the great movie is a cinematic blasphemy, It's just repeating the old Pahlavi lies.

It is better to read some history books since movies mostly exaggerate and distort for cinematic and business purposes
Books also give you different perspective of the same events and you can always apply your own logic to it. Something that's always interpreted in one way, is never the full truth. Movies about historic events are one of them, hence why I avoid them.

Only one of them Dariush was not his children or grand childrem

Well mohsen let just say your knowledge of history on this matter is lacking.

By the way many of Islamic scholar believe zo-al-qarneyn was Cyrus the great.
No he was not neither Alexander the Great zo al qarnayn was king from Yemen I think

No, I'm not the first or last, it's you who don't bother to read the critics arguments and just through some B.S from wiki!

This is the today's picture of Bisetoon, it's inscription are the main source of fantasies about Achaemenid:

and below, we have a picture from the same place but without a king, without an Ahura Mazda (GOD) symbol and of course without inscriptions, apparently Achaemenid invented the camera 2500 years ago!

and below, we have our Arab (Egyptian) brothers, helping Zionists carving a few lines and extra shapes for us!

it's disgraceful, it boils my blood, I seriously don't know how you people adhere to these craps.
the guys who made this lies and the ones who promote it are the low life who sold their country and culture and history .
that picture is taken by Dr. Herzfeld, Ernst incidentally he has a better picture of bistoon that he had taken sooner than the one you post
2325_lCpT1BHZ.jpg

the original link from Smithsonian Institution
http://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryService?id=FS-FSA_A.6_04.GN.1548
and this is the one you post but the real image not the edited one

2325_bTfngT6q.jpg

look at the serial at lower right the one I post had 1548 the one you post has 1549

also look at these older books
آبل پینستون فرانسوی در گزارش خود (24 نوامبر 1598 میلادی)نگاره مرد درون دایره بالدار(اشاره به فروهر) را در سنگ نگاره بیستون نگاره صعود مسیح و سنگ نوشته ها را نشانه هایی یونانی انگاشت.
والتر هینتس، داریوش و پارس ها ؛ ترجمه عبدالرحمان صدریه، 1380، انتشارات امیرکبیر.ص22-23

دکتر ویلز اهل انگلستان که در 1876 م (1293ق) در کرمانشاه به سر برده:
«محلی تاریخی که بر صفحه ای وسیع از سنگ های ستیغ و دیواره عمودی کوه آن، سنگ نوشته هایی به خط میخی به چشم می خورد. هیکل عظیم و برافراشته این کوه از کیلومترها دورتر،ابهت و عظمت بخصوصی دارد که سنگ نوشته های آن به وسیله شرق شناسی به نام سرهنری راولینسون ترجمه شده است......» ایران در یک قرن پیش-(سفرنامه دکتر ویلز)ترجمه غلامحسین قراگوزلو،اقبال،1368(ص146-147)
Painting by Pascal Coste 1840
Behistun_by_Pascal_Coste.jpg

and another painting from 1882 well before Pahlavi Dynasty
behistun_19475_md.gif

and here you can see a painting from 1881 by Fr. Spiegel
http://titus.fkidg1.uni-frankfurt.de/didact/idg/iran/apers/behistun.htm

I seriously wonder how you people are desperate to rewrite the history ? Do yo knew whose fantasies you are spreading here these nonsense was made by that lunatic PoorPira who claimed all of Achamenide ,Parts , and Sasanide era are fake and for 12 century nobody lived in Iran
https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/ناصر_پورپیرار

He considered Behistun Inscription as a symbol of this genocide.[6] He claimed that construction of Persepolis was never finished[7] and that the Achaemenid dynasty was a group of ancient barbarian Slavic invaders that ended with Darius the Great after they returned to their homeland in the Eurasian steppes. The rest of the Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanid, Tahirid, Ghaznavid, Seljuqid and Samanid dynasties according to Pourpirar were fabricated by historians of mostly Jewish background as part of a Jewish conspiracy.[8]

According to Pourpirar a few historic sites that are said to be Parthian are either clearly related to Greeks or are modern forgery. He claimed that all inscriptions said to be Sassanid are modern forgeries. He claimed that historical personalities such as Mazdak, Mani, Zoroaster, Babak, Abu Moslem, and Salman the Persian were invented by modern Jewish historians.[9][10]
خب اگه شما میخواهید پیروی نظریات این یارو که حتی همپالگیهاش توی حزب توده بخاطر دزدی از حزب انداختنش بیرون باشید من دیگه حرفی ندارم[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom