What's new

Beginning of Cyrus the Great Cinema Project (+trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he was not neither Alexander the Great zo al qarnayn was king from Yemen I think
well you may think that Only God knew who he really was I mentioned two scholar that Mohsen won't dare to contradict , Allamah Tabatabaee and Ayat Allah Al-Ozma Makarem Shirazi.

well you may think that Only God knew who he really was I mentioned two scholar that Mohsen won't dare to contradict , Allamah Tabatabaee and Ayat Allah Al-Ozma Makarem Shirazi.
Religous scholars aren't historians or archaeologists so their opinion doesn't matter

Religous scholars aren't historians or archaeologists so their opinion doesn't matter
Are you ?
this matter also partly religious as I believe all references to him are religious texts or based on them.

He does exist but many stories about him are made up by jews
I think your opinion is more of the middle way and more believable. He would have existed but then people cook up stories especially for someone who existed so long time ago and BTW who was documenting history at that time?. All kings mess up with the history and also historians themselves add multiple shades and tints to make it more colorful, exaggerate and even just fabricate and it just multiplies over time.

Last edited:
The Shahnameh is connected to the Hakhamaneshi via Dara and Darab. Cyrus does not appear per name but based on the story of early childhood the best candidate in my opinion is Kay Khosro.

What is not sure is Cyrus' role in freeing the Jews from Babylon nor Ester being a wife of Xerxes. This might be wrong but the existence of Cyrus is not debatable.

Are you ?
this matter also partly religious as I believe all references to him are religious texts or based on them.
But no where in Quran he has been mentioned. All people are trying is to relate him to the person of Dhul Qurnain in the Holy Quran...scholars are free to present their opinions but without credible evidence, it is just their opinion and its not binding rather most of them claim ...they think but they don't claim they believe....since no one has got any revelation from the divine...Historians may be able to get a better picture....of course than the religious scholars and common people. So if you want to believe, you are free to believe but don't propagate to others without any proof.

But no where in Quran he has been mentioned. All people are trying is to relate him to the person of Dhul Qurnain in the Holy Quran...scholars are free to present their opinions but without credible evidence, it is just their opinion and its not binding rather most of them claim ...they think but they don't claim they believe....since no one has got any revelation from the divine...Historians may be able to get a better picture....of course than the religious scholars and common people. So if you want to believe, you are free to believe but don't propagate to others without any proof.
A question if all the info about person X come from religious texts and there is no other concrete historical evidence or remain from him . then how a historian can be more accurate than a religious scholar ?

Let me explain to you how things really happened in the simplest way possible.
You see, A country called Iran didn't exist till a century ago and nobody in the world knew Iran. There wasn't a single evidence in all of history books, Nor a single reference in any of historical sites that pointed out the country of Iran existed. So when Pahalvi dictatorship, The poppet of the west, Wanted to created the country of Iran in an Islamic land so the westerners can steal the oil and the resources, He wanted a fake history so he can legitimize his rule over the land and trick the non Persian people into submission, So with the help of the Jews he gathered the history books from all around the world and put some fake history in them and then, As @mohsen said, With the help of British forces they made some fake historical artifacts here and there, And suddenly the country of Iran was born!
And now, Sadly people are so brainwashed that they still believe in those lies.
But Persia (Faras) existed in history since a long time I mean one of the oldest civilisation though I think Iran should have continued with that old and historical name which has all that history but it is not a problem since countries can change their names.

A question if all the info about person X come from religious texts and there is no other concrete historical evidence or remain from him . then how a historian can be more accurate than a religious scholar ?
which religious texts are you referring to mate?

The Shahnameh is connected to the Hakhamaneshi via Dara and Darab. Cyrus does not appear per name but based on the story of early childhood the best candidate in my opinion is Kay Khosro.

What is not sure is Cyrus' role in freeing the Jews from Babylon nor Ester being a wife of Xerxes. This might be wrong but the existence of Cyrus is not debatable.
The most mysterious part is Ester's role in killing Haman the Iranian wise ruler. I have seen a doc which proves that ancient Iranians had a civilized country, also Takhte Jamshid is/was not a completed civil project and during completion of that palace, a huge attack on Persians near Shiraz was done by an unknown army that resulted in extinction of many of Persian tribes. Most of historians are Jews, and what we see in Takhte Jamshid is a made up story by British colonialists that are in bed with Zionists. The real history is yet unknown.

And it is hard to prove that in Shahname, Kay Khosrow is mentioned as Cyrus the great. That's why i call it complicated. Brits have made this story up in which Arabs are the most savage/inferior folks that ever existed lol, British rats!!!. Moreover the buried ancient graves and houses were evacuated by Brits and Americans. So we cannot find the truth in this story, i would be thankful if you could help me to know more

The most mysterious part is Ester's role in killing Haman the Iranian wise ruler. I have seen a doc which proves that ancient Iranians had a civilized country, also Takhte Jamshid is/was not a completed civil project and during completion of that palace, a huge attack on Persians near Shiraz was done by an unknown army that resulted in extinction of many of Persian tribes. Most of historians are Jews, and what we see in Takhte Jamshid is a made up story by British colonialists that are in bed with Zionists. The real history is yet unknown.

And it is hard to prove that in Shahname, Kay Khosrow is mentioned as Cyrus the great. That's why i call it complicated. Brits have made this story up in which Arabs are the most savage/inferior folks that ever existed lol, British rats!!!. Moreover the buried ancient graves and houses were evacuated by Brits and Americans. So we cannot find the truth in this story, i would be thankful if you could help me to know more
British always try to divide and rule through deception. They did similar thing in the subcontinent as well to divide the Muslim into sects with conflicting claims so they keep quarrelling among themselves and Britishers can rule the subcontinent. Qadiyani or Mirzai were created to further damage Islam and Muslims.

2325_bTfngT6q.jpg

look at the serial at lower right the one I post had 1548 the one you post has 1549
we have a picture of unfinished bisetoon, as it's clear and undeniable.

Serial number 1 or 1000, what you should answer is the the existence of such a picture, but simply neither you nor those who try to prove their point through character-terror can't answer.

I seriously wonder how you people are desperate to rewrite the history ? Do yo knew whose fantasies you are spreading here these nonsense was made by that lunatic PoorPira who claimed all of Achamenide ,Parts , and Sasanide era are fake and for 12 century nobody lived in Iran
https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/ناصر_پورپیرار
as if those Zionists who stole our historic items were saint!
Character-terror is what loosers adopt when they can't come up with an answer. whoever poorpirar is you should answer his points.

I believe my own people who till a century ago didn't knew anything about this Cyrus guy, I believe my literature which doesn't say anything about Cyrus, You keep believing the Torah, or a forgotten western book which suddenly was found a century ago (alongside other sudden things) and accidentally happens to describe the Cyrus!

Herodotus makes no clear indication on Jews in the Hakhamaneshi empire, not about their freeing from Babylon, not to talk about a Jewish wife(s) of Xerxes.

We can connect Dara and Darab to Darius I and III and thus have a connection of Shahnameh to Hakhamaneshi.

If one reads the Cyropedia, the best source on Cyrus, and listen to the storys of Kay Khosro as well add fragments in the stories of the other kings, we can be pretty sure that there is a connection.

What I reject is confidence on the role of Jews in the Hakhamaneshi empire as well as the human rights deceleration by Cyrus cylinder.

Greek sources are quite fine, they are only biased towards themselves and maintain sufficient accuracy to the Hakhamaneshi. Cyrus and Persian culture is admired, almost prised by Xenophon in the Cyropedia...

we have a picture of unfinished bisetoon, as it's clear and undeniable.

Serial number 1 or 1000, what you should answer is the the existence of such a picture, but simply neither you nor those who try to prove their point through character-terror can't answer.

as if those Zionists who stole our historic items were saint!
Character-terror is what loosers adopt when they can't come up with an answer. whoever poorpirar is you should answer his points.

I believe my own people who till a century ago didn't knew anything about this Cyrus guy, I believe my literature which doesn't say anything about Cyrus, You keep believing the Torah, or a forgotten western book which suddenly was found a century ago (alongside other sudden things) and accidentally happens to describe the Cyrus!
You have no picture , tell me that picture show which part of the bistoon , and do it by showing it on a picture of today bistoon.
and as i pointed even description of the Bistoon from 500 years ago show it as it is now , and the painting from 200 years ago show it as it and a lot more picture from the same person who took that picture show it the same .

and terrorizing which personality , the one who denied existence of 1200 year of Iran history and say Iran was barren land in those 12 century.
he don't need anyone to discredit him ,he pretty much did it himself.
and I showed you that they knew about him, and mentioned two book that you outright went out and said they are zionist propaganda while they were dating 1000 years ago.

well you just show me where that picture is compared to a modern high resolution picture of Bistoon

and mohsen let post the original image from Smithsonian institute for you to see it in all its glory for yourself.
http://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryService?id=FS-FSA_A.6_04.GN.1549

the image clearly show damage and on half of it you can see evidence of another image that fall on it and obscured it. even the angle of the image is wrong , you can see many artifact on it that you can't see in the rest of his works.
in short that's a damaged photo that have overlapped with another picture

You have no picture , tell me that picture show which part of the bistoon , and do it by showing it on a picture of today bistoon.
and as i pointed even description of the Bistoon from 500 years ago show it as it is now , and the painting from 200 years ago show it as it and a lot more picture from the same person who took that picture show it the same .

and terrorizing which personality , the one who denied existence of 1200 year of Iran history and say Iran was barren land in those 12 century.
he don't need anyone to discredit him ,he pretty much did it himself.
and I showed you that they knew about him, and mentioned two book that you outright went out and said they are zionist propaganda while they were dating 1000 years ago.

well you just show me where that picture is compared to a modern high resolution picture of Bistoon
The original Bisetoon, without extra fabrications and inscriptions:
bisetoon-jpg.454240

2325_bTfngT6q.jpg

dyrfjfhjfjhgjgk.jpg

as it's clear, raw rocks starts right above the head of those men, there is no space for any other inscriptions and Ahura Mazda sign above the number two man, there is no king.

similar super evident fabrications in Ka'ba-ye Zartosht in the Naqsh-e Rustam compound:

we have a picture with original damaged stone (marked with red):
kaba zardosht 1.jpg

and today we see how that damged stone is replaced with another fake stone with full inscriptions on it!
(even the color of stone is different):

kaba zardosht 2.jpg

fabrications are countless.

these are just analysis and repeats of Jewish torah, not an original history book, so no credit.

the origin of scriptures are in question, specially when we see several childish fabrications.

also by directly using the term Cyrus, you will have a paradox in your claims, cause after all you say Cyrus wasn't the real name but a term which Jews used to refer to our king. (though it just means those scriptures are recently added by our Zionist friends not ancient Iranian)

none of them has said Cyrus is the Zul Qarnein, and they can't.
they just argue that between available theories like western Alexander, Yemeni king, ... , Cyrus is the most probable.
so what if Zol Qarnein is none of those names at all, we also have 4000 years old history sites which shows a king has been ruling the east and west (and we almost know nothing about him). time doesn't start from 2500 years ago!

well, make up your mind, Cyrus fans once a while relate one of Shahnameh's character to Cyrus. Fereidoon, Key-khosro, etc. I'm afraid they may say Rostam is Cyrus too!!!

but all of these are lame tries to somehow connect this new Cyrus guy to our available literature. the ultimate fact remains that Ferdosi hasn't mentioned anything about Cyrus.
Then base upon how this happened?
hkhjk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom