What's new

Beginning of Cyrus the Great Cinema Project (+trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Persia (Faras) existed in history since a long time I mean one of the oldest civilisation though I think Iran should have continued with that old and historical name which has all that history but it is not a problem since countries can change their names.
Nope, You're wrong my friend and i can prove it with my flawless logic:
1)Question: Did the guy named "Cyrus the Great" or this Empire called "Achaemenid"exist?
Answer: Nope, They didn't.
2)Question: But how's that possible? What about history books or historical artifacts?
Answer: That is the work of Jews and British, Man. You see, They wanted a plan to trick Muslims into submission and oppress them and weaken the Ummah so they can use the oil and resources, So they needed a poppet in power, Pahalvi, And they needed to justify his kingdom in a Islamic land, So they created fake history. With the help of the Jews they gathered the history books from all around the world and put some fake history in them and then, And with the help of British forces they made some fake historical artifacts here and there, And suddenly the legends of "Cyrus the Great" and "Achaemenid Empire" were born. They used those legends to justify Pahalvi's kingdom.
3) Question: But wasn't a country called "Iran" already existed there?
Answer: Nope, It didn't.
4) Question: But how's that possible? What about history books or historical artifacts?
Answer: That's also the work of Jews and British, Duh! You think they faked and entire empire in history and they didn't faked the rest of it? Only a part of this history was faked and not the rest? A part of this history was faked by the Jews so why should we believe the rest of it? They just faked and entire empire and then they just like stopped there for no reason? That "Achaemenid" part was fake, So why not the rest?
Well, The rest is fake too man, It's all Jew-made. They wanted to created the country of "Iran" in an Islamic land so they (The Westerners) can steal the oil and the resources of Muslim people and weaken the Ummah, So they faked the history of an imaginary country and called it "Iran" so they can legitimize their poppet's rule over the land and trick the people into submission.
Then base upon how this happened?
View attachment 454263
The Jews and the British, Duh!
Ayat Allah Al-Ozma Makarem Shirazi.
He is, As it is obvious from his last name, a Shrazi, My fellow-citizen. We liked the idea of this "Cyrus the Great" guy being a prophet so he just made that sh!t up man.

Last edited:
The original Bisetoon, without extra fabrications and inscriptions:
bisetoon-jpg.454240

2325_bTfngT6q.jpg

dyrfjfhjfjhgjgk.jpg

as it's clear, raw rocks starts right above the head of those men, there is no space for any other inscriptions and Ahura Mazda sign above the number two man, there is no king.

similar super evident fabrications in Ka'ba-ye Zartosht in the Naqsh-e Rustam compound:

we have a picture with original damaged stone (marked with red):
View attachment 454261

and today we see how that damged stone is replaced with another fake stone with full inscriptions on it!
(even the color of stone is different):

View attachment 454262

fabrications are countless.
first the photo is not raw rock its damaged glass photo ,and then your Ka'ba-ye Zartosht are two different view and again an edited photo.its another photo that show damaged stone on one side and inscription on other side
ka-ba-ye-zartosht-34-JG2J85.jpg

so please stop spreading fabricated stories
go and look at original photos i Posted
http://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryService?id=FS-FSA_A.6_04.GN.1549
http://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryService?id=FS-FSA_A.6_04.GN.1548

The Shahnameh is connected to the Hakhamaneshi via Dara and Darab. Cyrus does not appear per name but based on the story of early childhood the best candidate in my opinion is Kay Khosro.

What is not sure is Cyrus' role in freeing the Jews from Babylon nor Ester being a wife of Xerxes. This might be wrong but the existence of Cyrus is not debatable.
+1 positive rating.

His name is mentioned in Shahnameh. And Cyrus has no connection with Jews.

A59DD5AA-6FC2-45D8-9885-F812CAC648B7.jpeg
4BC174F1-D3C6-4502-B22B-2EFDEE61082F.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdowsi
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shahnameh
No he was not neither Alexander the Great zo al qarnayn was king from Yemen I think
A Yemeni monarch who have conquered a tiny entity can’t be Zol-Qarnayn.

Not to mention Qawm of Aad and Tamud were yemenis.

If you ask me Great Persian Empire is a way more possible.

first the photo is not raw rock its damaged glass photo ,and then your Ka'ba-ye Zartosht are two different view and again an edited photo.its another photo that show damaged stone on one side and inscription on other side
ka-ba-ye-zartosht-34-JG2J85.jpg
as it's evident, you believe whatever B.S they through at you, or you are just trolling yourself.

There are scriptures on the eat, west and south walls of that building, the damaged(replaced) stone is on the southern wall which has plenty of holes in it, it's impossible for you to mistake it!

replaced stone and it's inscription.gif

This cinematic blasphemy WILL NOT see the theaters, Mark my words.
Now that we've established the fact that Cyrus the Great didn't exist, We may want start reviewing other thing as well, Anyone has any suggestions what should we go for next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom