What's new

Beautiful India

Nearly 300 million people in India (compare that with 200 million population of entire Pakistan) are Untouchable/Dalits or Adivasi's. These are very attractive people who belong to the bottom caste of Hindu society. This program by CBS details the succcess that is India. Should Pakistan be jealous of India? Are there any Pakistani's who regret being liberated from these fine people in 1947?

ADVISORY: This was aired in 999AD so the programme is over 1,000 years old. We know India today is differant and under Modi so much progress has been made that it does not have any Dalit discrimination.

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @beast89

If your intent is to prove that Pakistan should be happy for being liberated from us, then it is upto you...But for me like Indian member, I would say, India would have been another Somalia or Sudan if India would not have been separated.

Do not want to focus too much on history. But it is good for both nations to be born where each will choose their destiny.

Nearly 300 million people in India (compare that with 200 million population of entire Pakistan) are Untouchable/Dalits or Adivasi's. These are very attractive people who belong to the bottom caste of Hindu society. This program by CBS details the succcess that is India. Should Pakistan be jealous of India? Are there any Pakistani's who regret being liberated from these fine people in 1947?

ADVISORY: This was aired in 999AD so the programme is over 1,000 years old. We know India today is differant and under Modi so much progress has been made that it does not have any Dalit discrimination.

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @beast89

Isn't Modi from low caste?

I agree there is a still a social stigma in India regarding low castes and Muslims, however coming from a Pakistani, it is rich. Especially from you who is known to view racist views.

Mention anything about terrorism or Muslim migrants in the West and watch how you will have Gangoo hordes descending like swarm of locusts to start pecking away but mention anything that shows the a^sshole of Hinduism and it's trolling.
If they were not pakistanis blowing themselves up that wouldn't be an issue. But no india and the indians are the bad guy. india and pakistan both known for the same thing i.e. IT. One cales it information tech and other is international terrorism.

Pakistans and india both started from the same time but its sad it has to end this way.

P.S I know a lot of Pakistani in USA.

If your intent is to prove that Pakistan should be happy for being liberated from us, then it is upto you...But for me like Indian member, I would say, India would have been another Somalia or Sudan if India would not have been separated.

Do not want to focus too much on history. But it is good for both nations to be born where each will choose their destiny.

India is worse than Sudan or Somalia. It would have been worse with Pakistan. But Indian subcontinent can be improved to the level of Sub-Saharan Africa if Indian states gain independence. There would be less slavery and oppression.

:o: But I am one of them? Not nice. Not nice at all and I thought you as a 'mate' !

I meant those who are very impressive with bollywood etc type of Pak liberals. I get it bollywood have huge budgets, great production values. Pak films have less budget then top bollywood movie music budget and it shows. But India isn't just bollywood. TBH after Modi all these liberals have changed their views and now secretly are grateful for Pakistan.

I meant those who are very impressive with bollywood etc type of Pak liberals. I get it bollywood have huge budgets, great production values. Pak films have less budget then top bollywood movie music budget and it shows. But India isn't just bollywood. TBH after Modi all these liberals have changed their views.
Was only joking. I would take a negative from my fellow brother better than a postive from a Gangoo.

The problem is Bollywood has created a fake existence that so many people buy into. That is what many across the world think India is. Even in Pakistan. I agree I am sick of a cross section of Pakistani's who show this ambivalence to India. There should be non. Learn from the Turks. As long as our soldiers have Indian cross hairs pointing on them we should show zero tolerance to this pool of Adivasi's with a sprinkling of glitter going as India.

Beautiful. Say that again?

Sunday masturbation thread for retards
I am cracking chuckles ..... Nice one !

Irony a Pakistani putting fingers.
We have issues but India is still best for us & coming from a Dalit Scheduled tribe minority..
This think tank forgot to talk about land of pure where Christians Shias Hindus are bombed just for being minority..

India is worse than Sudan or Somalia. It would have been worse with Pakistan. But Indian subcontinent can be improved to the level of Sub-Saharan Africa if Indian states gain independence. There would be less slavery and oppression.

Is it so??? I like your frustration and desperation to prove your point..

Back
Top Bottom