What's new

BD to Purchase Submarines

Very dissapointed by MODS judgement here. If you want to ban, ban every culprit. Very biased decisoins making mentality.

:tdown::disagree:

We are not here to give you guys justifications of our actions..... However a BD member also got banned for his Inappropriate/racist remarks.... But that you wont see.

More then a hundred and fifty posts deleted in this very thread...... What do you expect???

Well looks like indians derail Bangladeshi threads too! And as for why were only indians banned? Cause you guys started derailing/trolling in the thread first as usual

And has anybody of u guys participitated in the thread talked anything about Submarine purchases , including the options they have and other technical details..???

Dont act saints after showering all the blames on Indians , which is of convenience lately. :disagree::disagree:

Anyway @ topic.. Bangladesh can buy submarines or aircraft carriers or whatever they want with their money.. Its of nobody's business to say its right or wrong .. This is , I believe still a defense forum, with everything else discussed on every thread , defense related or else.

And has anybody of u guys participitated in the thread talked anything about Submarine purchases , including the options they have and other technical details..???

Dont act saints after showering all the blames on Indians , which is of convenience lately. :disagree::disagree:

Anyway @ topic.. Bangladesh can buy submarines or aircraft carriers or whatever they want with their money.. Its of nobody's business to say its right or wrong .. This is , I believe still a defense forum, with everything else discussed on every thread , defense related or else.

Their defence spending is still only 1% of their GDP.

We are not here to give you guys justifications of our actions..... However you a BD member also got banned for his Inappropriate/racist remarks.... But that you wont see.

Look AA I can name at least two BD members who should be banned as well at this moment right now for being equally a-holes to who got banned, and you know who they are. Weather you see that or not, that's up to you but you know who they are. I wont defend who got banned but at least treat everyone equally.

Guys why were u so excited...??
How many posts have been deleted..??
Just because hasina said she will buy submarines..

Ok lets consider Bangladesh buys submarines from either US or Russia or China or pakistan..
How many will they buy..
10?
12?
15?
Do u think they can get naval superiority with 10 subs that too conventional one..
It's just for their defence..
And don't worry Bangladesh is not buying subs to use it against India..
The bangladeshi diplomats know they are surrounded and know that if they co-operate with us there will be a win-win situation..
They just need to defend thats all...

But some bangladeshi wants war with india with their 10? subs..
I would say they r just excited..
I don't know wat hate they have towards Us...

Now, how did this turn to India attacking BD? Just because one Indian member was being, well you know what, how did whole India got involved? Look at the ground realities and than make your judgment. Every internet warrior can say that we will destroy you or we can take over your country in matter of minutes, BTW I have heard this, but how do you make correct judgment on what exactly happening?

Look AA I can name at least two BD members who should be banned as well at this moment right now for being equally a-holes to who got banned, and you know who they are. Weather you see that or not, that's up to you but you know who they are. I wont defend who got banned but at least treat everyone equally.

Gabbar!
for a long time you have been a member of this forum......and in my eyes a decent and respected one..... But your job as poster and veteran member is not to tell us what course of action should we take but to report..... Now may I ask you whom and how many did you report in this thread????
My job is to keep this forum clean..... and would take all necessary actions to ensure it remains clean!

Regarding treating everyone with equality...... I cannot and need not convince anyone.... I did ban a BD member here..... though I know he was played upon.... None the less, a mistake is a mistake and he got his punishment..... But more importantly It doesn't count if I ban, a Pakistani, Chinese or anyone else.... But yes when I do that to an Indian... then oh yes..... Dont wait for a sec to blame me bias.... And yes sure you will get a lot thanks for that!

Adios!

Now, how did this turn to India attacking BD? Just because one Indian member was being, well you know what, how did whole India got involved? Look at the ground realities and than make your judgment. Every internet warrior can say that we will destroy you or we can take over your country in matter of minutes, BTW I have heard this, but how do you make correct judgment on what exactly happening?

It actually turned into Bangladesh attacking India and the US along with Britan, China, and all the other islamic states.

But don't ask me how, I'm still trying to figure it out. :D

Gabbar!
for a long time you have been a member of this forum......and in my eyes a decent and respected one..... But your job as poster and veteran member is not to tell us what course of action should we take but to report..... Now may I ask you whom and how many did you report in this thread????
My job is to keep this forum clean..... and would take all necessary actions to ensure it remains clean!

Regarding treating everyone with equality...... I cannot and need not convince anyone.... I did ban a BD member here..... though I know he was played upon.... None the less a mistake is a mistake and he got his punishment..... But more importantly It doesn't count if a ban, a Pakistani, Chinese or anyone else.... But yes when I do that to an Indian... then oh yes..... Dont wait for a sec to blame me bias.... And yes sure you will get a lot thanks for that!

Adios!

I will PM you, dont want to discuss any further in public.

Dude sami I saw you are watching this thread, Sorry you just fell into the trap. Do join again.

Thread Re-opened, trash removed..... Trolls/flamers banned.... From now on kindly stay on topic and avoid making it India Vs BD Thread. Thanks!

Thank you for cleaning up and bring order to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom