What's new

BD to Purchase Submarines

ahh ! here you are..so basically this is for India is this what you are saying ?? well, then India has all the right as I said earlier to make sure that BN never arises as a threat to India.and for that IN has all the righ to do anything.

Are you implying india had not been trying to supress BN rise? You are self contradicting yourself. And we are not naive about what indian has been upto. carry on....

ahh ! here you are..so basically this is for India is this what you are saying ?? well, then India has all the right as I said earlier to make sure that BN never arises as a threat to India.and for that IN has all the righ to do anything.

Unfortunately we aren't like nepal or bhutan(those without balls), we are bangladeshis. We are friendly but if you try to **** with us we'll **** you big time.

If thats the case, then I agree with markus, that India has all the rights to making sure that, BN never poses a threat to Indian interest. so similarly as BD wants to keep it safe so it can do anything for its safety, then so can India.

If india had to do it, then they would have done it long before....but I gues, you never undertsand it. the fact that you compare India -Bd with israel/palestine issue tells me enough about your knowledge on the topic.

First If such attitude stays of India towards bangladesh how can we dismiss the possibility that India will not blockade Bangladesh route. Its a possible threat and Bangladesh have every right to prepare for this thing. I didnot said Bangladesh and India are currently like Palestine and Israel but you cannot deny the possibility to be in future.

And about my knowledge ..... Yeah i have no knowledge on the topic... Even the biggest Indian trolls have more knowledge... Happy Now.

@ Donnot under-estimate the Bengalee people we have a long tradition in making ships starting from the Arab era. In those days people used to give order to make war ship in Bengal specially in Chittagong.

@ Our country is riverine country so we are used to. During the Second World lot of improvised ships were made in Bengal by the Allied forces.

@ Apparrently it seems that we have a very little number of Battle ship but in practice we have made lot of war ships in our dockyards.

@ Can't you see the European people are now giving lot of order to make ship in Bangladesh. If we can make commercial ship and it can be very well converted to war ship.

@ We have seen what India had done by buying lot of war ship and aircraft carrier and then it became a burden for Indian Navy.

@ We are comming up soon at our own. Of course our well wishers are there.

@ Now if you look east what you see ? You see nothing since you have big eyes but with our small eyes we can forsee many things !!!!!

Already we r facing 3 enemies,add another 1..
There are many under ground silos with Nuke and conventional warheads at India china border..it can also be pointed towards BD...

Good to know those silos with nuke will be first war booty for Bangladesh. Can you point out gps location of those so we can get those quickly.

so you are claiming Butranand nepal to be withoutballs ?? lol.

anyways...first of all , just reverse your sentence....its us who are friendly, because so far you have been friendly...but if you try to be smart...well.. then ya..you are right..we'll.... (see the bolded part of your own sentence) :pop:

your or indian problem is we care less about these threats. You are done with your deck of card...only thing left for india is to impose war....

we'll fulfill that wish of yours also if you are so eager for that....BTW India never iposes war on anyone, without any attack on its soil..so you got another reason to feel safe.. :pop:

well anyone remember once there was a country named Sikkim?

we'll fulfill that wish of yours also if you are so eager for that....BTW India never iposes war on anyone, without any attack on its soil..so you got another reason to feel safe.. :pop:

@ India has imposed war every alternate day on us. Can't you see your BSF is killing our innocent people in the border areas and your High Commissioner is telling that "we have a shoot at sight order at the border during night".

@ We are cool now but of course days will come soon.

preparing for self defence is not done by acquiring power projection weapons, that too when you have no adversaries....its India alone, in its water and if thats the case, this is a provocation...or are you saying to defend BD waters by India, it needs subs ??

Bangladesh does not subscribe to indian difinition of what and how should manage its threat. As india does its own. If india feels provacation its indian mental problem and we care less about it. So take it to someone who cares.

Sonadia port project is a multi billion dollar plan.

We do need the capability to protect that and other maritime resources, piracy, adversaries, generally speaking protect the interests of Bangladesh.

There is no question of allowing Bangladesh to get a sub.

India will use all her influence in preventing it and if Bangladesh still manages to get hold of one then its gonna be a WAR.

You are surrounded by India on 3 sides then its quite obvious this sub is meant to be against us which cannot be allowed.

A sub is too strategic an asset to be allowed to fall in Bangladesh's hands.

Since when india has became the god and declare a WAR so easily even than US? BD is an independent nation, they can do whatever they want, why should they care indian thought?

Why India feels so insecure if BD will be powerful? And why BD will not feel insecure where India is so aggressive? So BD should take steps in due time. After all we are going to be rich after 30 years, so who knows we will not face enemy? I can see India's concern from now!!!!!!

Last edited:
I dont want to know either how BD defines thet hreat to its country....India will follow what India thinks on threat or provocation to its land, and it will act on that..you care or not..not our problem !!

every 1 give a damn what bharti think or do... it is a country which ask USA not to threat it in public as it wants to show other it has independent foreign policy this country comes here to be a big dada... Just see... how turkey, iran, north korea, brazil are dealing with USA and how you are bowing in front of USA... At first try to have a spine... then come with big word... Go n ask your bharti government to do whatever it wants to do... no body will even give a ear to it... you bhartis will make fun of yourselves...

Back
Top Bottom