What's new

BD to Purchase Submarines

Who is seeking your permission ?
we will purchase any thing necessary for our defence from any where

Brilliant, in that case, India also has a right to act in her self-defence.

India will deny Bangladesh a sub.

There is no question of allowing Bangladesh to get a sub.

India will use all her influence in preventing it and if Bangladesh still manages to get hold of one then its gonna be a WAR.

You are surrounded by India on 3 sides then its quite obvious this sub is meant to be against us which cannot be allowed.

A sub is too strategic an asset to be allowed to fall in Bangladesh's hands.

hold your horses man
why you think BD should not get subs if it wants and can maintain?
everybidy has right to protect themselves and since BD is not hostile to INDIA i dont see any reason for INDIA to stop them from doing so.:coffee:

Who cares what Bangladesh purchases..It hardly figures on New Delhi's radar..Bangladesh is no threat to India.

There is no question of allowing Bangladesh to get a sub.

India will use all her influence in preventing it and if Bangladesh still manages to get hold of one then its gonna be a WAR.

You are surrounded by India on 3 sides then its quite obvious this sub is meant to be against us which cannot be allowed.

A sub is too strategic an asset to be allowed to fall in Bangladesh's hands.

I am not sure when the Sub are going to be in the navy if ever, but it is simply none of your business.

it still is 9 years before bangali's can have their hands on a sub but the diplomatic war has already been started!

hold your horses man
why you think BD should not get subs if it wants and can maintain?
everybidy has right to protect themselves and since BD is not hostile to INDIA i dont see any reason for INDIA to stop them from doing so.:coffee:

Are you crazy? :lol:

Do you know the strategic importance of a sub in Bangla hands ?

Indian navy will have to permanently position some of our anti submarine capabilities to keep track of what they are upto.

China has tremendous influence on Bangladesh.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I am not sure when the Sub are going to be in the navy if ever, but it is simply none of your business.

It very much is India's business. Accept it or not.

Brilliant, in that case, India also has a right to act in her self-defence.

India will deny Bangladesh a sub.

What a great super power fearing a small navy with just 6 submarine ?
you don't have faith on your blue water navy ? :rofl::rofl:

What a great super power fearing a small navy with just 6 submarine ?
you don't have faith on your blue water navy ? :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, there you have it.

A sub in Bangla hands will force diversion of our resources and thats why, we have to prevent it.

Lol...pm just spoke about "a submarine" and look at the indian members!!...it will still take years to be added to our navy and i am surprised at some members' reaction....

Who is going to fight India eh...?? Jhuddo ki gaas e dhore naki...:disagree:

Cheers!!!

Are you crazy? :lol:

Do you know the strategic importance of a sub in Bangla hands ?

Indian navy will have to permanently position some of our anti submarine capabilities to keep track of where they are upto.

China has tremendous influence on Bangladesh.

I doubt Bangladesh has suicidal tendencies such that they will use their navy(on Chinese provocation ) against India, plus Bangladesh is not a hostile country.

I doubt Bangladesh has suicidal tendencies such that they will use their navy(on Chinese provocation ) against India, plus Bangladesh is not a hostile country.

Submarines can spy too !

Chinese are already helping Bangladesh in monitoring Indian missile tests.

Bangladesh is not that much close to India as we think.

and Khaleda Zia is always there, what if she comes to power?

Yeah, there you have it.

A sub in Bangla hands will force diversion of our resources and thats why, we have to prevent it.

Well than prevent it, thats gonna show what you are and provide us with more excuses to go for a sub.
Well on a side note AL has this tendency of always modernizing the navy and air force rather than the Army for obvious reasons. Thats why they don't have the support of army.

After a very long time...i do feel that navy has got the worth...! Indian members keep on sayin BN cant do any damage to their 'mighty' IN even with 4 subz...

And here i see people worrying about 1 sub...hmm i say again, our navy got the worth...!

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom