What's new

BD to Purchase Submarines

@ Now, forget about sea business. You know,who am I ? My grandfather was in the British Army, we used to listen lot of stories from him about the Burma Campaign.

@ He fought in the Burma campaign. He took part in the Chindid operation. Do you know what this Chindid operation means? It was a operation carried out by the Allied forces behind the eneny line where they were airlifted and placed behind the Japanese defence line. They carried out lot of raid and ambush and finally linked up with the advancing forces of British towards the final capture of Burma.

@ By listening all these advenceries from my grandfather, my father joined Pakistan Army and in 1965 war he was in Commando Battalion. And for your information Pakistan carried lots of commando actions in almost 27 airports inside India on the Western Front along with air raids. These sorts of simeltenious actions never heard in the military history.

@ And now the 3rd generation of myself with my suggesation and with the help of China we have a strong commando force, strenght not to be mention it is secret. This force is capable enough to be landed/para drop in any areas of Seven Sisters . We have a link with the local ULFA, Mizus, TNB and other insurgents of North East India. Side by side the insurgents of Burma would also join with us.

@ And with whatever 6/7 fighter Squdren air craft we have, are ready to destroy all the air bases in and around Bangladesh like Bagdogra, Kalikunda etc.

Last edited:
@ And now the 3rd generation of myself with my suggesation and with the help of China we have a strong commando force, strenght not to be mention it is secret. This force is capable enough to be landed/para drop in any areas of Seven Sisters . We have a link with the local ULFA, Mizus, TNB and other insurgents of North East India. Side by side the insurgents of Burma would also join with us.

A smart BD should keep relation with them. WHy BD arresting them! Who knows, they could be helpful if Bharat starts acting.

nobody answered my question ...i will repeat it again. With one Submarine port from where they will refuel, in case of war?

nobody answered my question ...i will repeat it again. With one Submarine port from where they will refuel, in case of war?

A diesel submarine has a range of 12000kms. and endurance around 40 days.. they need not refuel regularly.. the range for nuclear is unlimited except for food supplies.

India and Bangladesh have excellent relations ( unlike a few haters, who unfortunately found the way to this forum).. Submarines in Bangladesh waters means it acts as a buffer zone for unwanted visitors esp, along the Myanmar coast..
In future i see naval exercises with BD on a good scale.

Overall a good sign for the security of south Asian waters.

There is no question of allowing Bangladesh to get a sub.

India will use all her influence in preventing it and if Bangladesh still manages to get hold of one then its gonna be a WAR.

You are surrounded by India on 3 sides then its quite obvious this sub is meant to be against us which cannot be allowed.

A sub is too strategic an asset to be allowed to fall in Bangladesh's hands.

Its other wayround since Bangladesh is surrounded by India on 3 sides and since India had been trying to make BD its unofficial colony since long by hook or by crook hence to deal with any Indian aggression Bangladesh needs subs and even nukes i would say.

And why would BD use subs against India in the first place since BD is not in a position to take any hostile step against bharat rather its bharat which can take any such step against BD.

Its other wayround since Bangladesh is surrounded by India on 3 sides and since India had been trying to make BD its unofficial colony since long by hook or by crook hence to deal with any Indian aggression Bangladesh needs subs and even nukes i would say.

And why would BD use subs against India in the first place since BD is not in a position to take any hostile step against bharat rather its bharat which can take any such step against BD.

Age of Empires III

Download it from the site and play, instead of spreading this BS.

@ And with whatever 6/7 fighter Squdren air craft we have, are ready to destroy all the air bases in and around Bangladesh like Bagdogra, Kalikunda etc.

Nice to know that you have it all figured out :pop:

Nice to know that you have it all figured out :pop:

@ The Indian press and some times the BSF always says that in our territorry ULFA has some 95 traning camps all along the border. You people are right. So, today I reveal the truth. Do not be surprized !
@ What you have heard all these are all along the border, so called the outer circle camps maily hideouts. Then they have lot of training camps much more inside the jungles and hills.Some of the major camps are located in the following areas :

1. 2 x major training camps are located in and around Modhupur jungle(in between Tangail and Mymensingh). Find it out from the settelite pictures. I have seen some Chineese and Pakistani people visits reguarly there. In fact this camp was made during Pakistan's time where Mizus were trained. When General Niazi came he took lot of initiative and the whole Mizu Brigrade came to Rangamati along with Lal Denga. Ooh they had lot followers, Pakistan Army had to feed them through out the liberation war. Then you heard the name of Colonel Faroque(killer of Mujib), he was an International arms smugglers. He used to bring lot of weapon from Libia and Pakistan and supplied to ULFA's.

2. 3 x Training camps are located at Moulvi Bazar. It is through this Moulvi Bazar that Niazi sent a suisidal Munipuries towards Assam once the Indian advancing colums were moving to wards Sylhet and Indian army had lot of caulties. Indian Army thought that they were Razakars but infact they were not .

3. And the final co-ordination cell is located at Rajendrapur 30 km short of Dhaka towards Mymensingh. Where some times Puresh Borua and Onup Chetia meets. But at present Onup Chetia is in China now. Most probably he followed Begum Khaleda Zia. Few days back Chetia was at Rangoon. We heard that he had a close-door meeting with the Burmise military junta and the insurgents of Burma.:victory::victory:

Last edited:

@ We will re-fuel at Andaman Island. We have already recce it. We have a satellite pictures.

@ Most of the people of Andaman Island are hostile to Indian and are muslims.

@ We would carry a Commando force in order to capture the Andaman Island for a short duration.

@ Vertically we will use para-commando with our American supplied C-130 transport aircraft.

@ Traditionally this was the place where the "Azad Hind Fouz" established their HQ along with Subash Chandra Bose.

@ "Jo kam Shubash Bosu kar nehi sake woh adhura kam ham karke dekhaienge".

@ We will re-fuel at Andaman Island. We have already recce it. We have a satellite pictures.

@ We would carry a Commando force in order to capture the Andaman Island for a short duration.

@ Vertically we will use para-commando with our American supplied C-130 transport aircraft.

@ Traditionally this was the place where the "Azad Hind Fouz" established their HQ along with Subash Chandra Bose.

Just mind your language and stick to the topic :mod:

Just mind your language and stick to the topic :mod:

It was just a fun, one guy repeatedly asking that where from we will re-fuel the Sub-marine in case of war so just I answered.

Last edited:

Hey,
your imagination is really running riot now!

Even couple years back talk was BN will try to get U-209 from Turkish navy that will be retired. But Turkish navy is retiring ATILAY class U-209 Type 1200. These only have 4 torpedo tube and earlier version of U-209. Considering Sub is expansive purchase and long term investment these early versions of U-209 will not be good choice. Rather BN should look other attractive option perhaps South Korea can provide. South Korea had gained extensive know how in U-209 and U-214 and done quite some modification and assembly of these sub. South Korea recently ordered “material packages” for six U-214 with AIP system that will be modified to be better than original German package. These will be built in South Korea with significant Korean input. U-214 is highly customizable platform and considering all facts BN should go for U-214 and upgrade if older South Korean one available.

U 214 new is $330 million plus. Where could one get decent used one for less ?

Back
Top Bottom