What's new

BD to Purchase Submarines

@ We will re-fuel at Andaman Island. We have already recce it. We have a satellite pictures.

@ Most of the people of Andaman Island are hostile to Indian and are muslims.

@ We would carry a Commando force in order to capture the Andaman Island for a short duration.

@ Vertically we will use para-commando with our American supplied C-130 transport aircraft.

@ Traditionally this was the place where the "Azad Hind Fouz" established their HQ along with Subash Chandra Bose.

@ "Jo kam Shubash Bosu kar nehi sake woh adhura kam ham karke dekhaienge".

While I cannot begin to comprehend what you are smoking, I can atleast derive from your post that it is some form of a strong hallucinogen :hang2:

Oh! so you have receed Andamans? I got news for you, so has rest of 13 year olds using google maps :)

So you wanna refuel at Andaman eh? Where will the fuel come from at the Andaman islands? All the muslim population that supposedly hate India is going to set up a drilling and refining operation and have it ready for your highness consumption? :azn:

Adaman Island has a strong IN presence. Do you think the island is a cow that you would just go and capture it? Talk about covert operation using C-130? Do you think the airspace will be open for your little joyride till the Andamans? One R-77 and it will be goodbyes for the Commando force :wave:

Whats with people on this forum? Why are they talking like those stupid folks at the PDF forum. I usually find more practical people on this forum and if I am in mood for fiction and fantasy, PDF is the way to go :) Maybe you wanna post there, you will find a lot of takers of this awesome plan of yours :partay:

@ We will re-fuel at Andaman Island. We have already recce it. We have a satellite pictures.

@ We would carry a Commando force in order to capture the Andaman Island for a short duration.

@ Vertically we will use para-commando with our American supplied C-130 transport aircraft.

@ Traditionally this was the place where the "Azad Hind Fouz" established their HQ along with Subash Chandra Bose.

LOL :rofl: :rofl:
By the time you send your commandoes to Andaman Islands we would have captured the whole of Bangladesh.

LOL :rofl: :rofl:
By the time you send your commandoes to Andaman Islands we would have captured the whole of Bangladesh.

@ No ! No ! How come ? Chinese Silk Warm Missile are already deployed in and around Rangoan. And it is within the range of Anda man Island.

@ If a small Commando can infiltrate and enter Bamboy and capture Taj Hotel fight for a day it is very well possible to land and capture Andaman Island.

@ No, it is not the local people who will drill for us we will take readymade fuel from the Indian Naval base there.

Last edited:

Oh u will re-fuel in Andaman Islands,where there will be huge naval armada base of Indian navy..
U r welcome,come to andaman islands,it will be like coming into tigers den..:lol:

There will be permanent Su-30 base in nicobar..
NUke submarine base ..
And a Aircraft carrier battle group
And Indian army base

Finally welcome to Andaman:lol:
And about andaman being hostile to india:lol:
Dude the islands belongs to india..

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot beleive this guys..
A person from a nation which got independence and was created(shimla agreement) with the help of indian army & India is planning to invade an Indian territory in Indian Ocean..

Hats off..for ur imagination Md akmal

Well why should we care?
Why would BD even dare to mingle with us?(seriously,no sarcasm)
Would some subs really be a matter of concern to us?
I wonder why an Indian member expressed concerns!?

BD would call a suicide if it is directed against India.(no sarcasm again,i m serious).And BD wouldn't do it.

*This message is directed for those Indians who thought India might stop BD from doing this*

I was late to join the thread...and thanks to our "knowledgeable" Indian members' comments,I am having a really good fun time.. :)

Our PM just mentioned it in a speech and all the Indian Members are posting in a such a way that one can clearly feel some may have made their pants wet. These are the same people who say BD does not fall in Delhi's Radar.....now what should we call that other than hypocrisy??

If we can afford it, whats their problem?We are not buying with Indian money,are we?Frankly who even cares whether India is happy or not?You don't mess with us, we don't mess with you...straight and simple.

Now coming back to what type of sub it is,I have been long hearing about Type-209 and those might be from Turkey.Would love to know more about what sub will be procured.

Well why should we care?
Why would BD even dare to mingle with us?(seriously,no sarcasm)
Would some subs really be a matter of concern to us?
I wonder why an Indian member expressed concerns!?

BD would call a suicide if it is directed against India.(no sarcasm again,i m serious).And BD wouldn't do it.

*This message is directed for those Indians who thought India might stop BD from doing this*

Good message.Appreciate it. Seems your fellow countrymen are living in paranoia.

Now coming back to what type of sub it is,I have been long hearing about Type-209 and those might be from Turkey.Would love to know more about what sub will be procured.

Just give me some info. about it leon....isnt Type-209 mainly for coastal defence....??

Cheers!!!

Though its off-topic...but would still like to share it as we are talking about our navy...

gallery_1_37_45195.jpg

It is quite confirmed that the petrol crafts with China are being jointly constructed....if you see the banner at the background, you can see that clearly and the deal was signed in May 2010...

Thus my guess is the work has already been started...this shall be a good experience for BN....

Its probably these types...

maolitaniap601mi0.jpg

Cheers!!!

Just give me some info. about it leon....isnt Type-209 mainly for coastal defence....??

Cheers!!!

I don't know much about this sub,I'll let you know if I find anything.

But one thing is, although this sub is old, (we will probably have some upgraded features), for us subs will be completely new. Our crew can not handle complicated ones like U-214 (which won't be offered to us anyway) that's why they are probably going for it.

I don't know much about this sub,I'll let you know if I find anything.

But one thing is, although this sub is old, (we will probably have some upgraded features), for us subs will be completely new. Our crew can not handle complicated ones like U-214 (which won't be offered to us anyway) that's why they are probably going for it.

Hmm...we can opt for the South Korean ones we do have a history of military deals with them...frankly, i prefer trying a new source of arms...rest is your call...

Cheers!!!

Acquisition of submarine by Bangladesh should not be viewed as a hostile act on the other hand if Bangladesh acquires U-209s..as having operated these submarines for last 26yrs ...Indian Navy should offered BN.. maintainace expertise and training facilities.

Why India shouts when its neighbours buys defensive weapons but it expects the neighbours to keep quite when it goes for offensive weapons.I think Pakistan must help Bangladesh acquire submarines and Pakistan must offer nuke cover to our Bangladeshi brothers against any Indian aggression.

Acquisition of submarine by Bangladesh should not be viewed as a hostile act on the other hand if Bangladesh acquires U-209s..as having operated these submarines for last 26yrs ...Indian Navy should offered BN.. maintainace expertise and training facilities.

That won't be accepted.

The reason being, India also offered maintenance for our Migs and Mi-17s last year or year before.However it was not accepted, and the Migs went to Russia and Ukraine for overhauling as usual.

As for trainning, they are most probably to be trained in the country from which we will be buying the subs.In this case Turkey looks a good possibility.

Refusing maintenance from neighbouring countries is a strategic decision.You should be knowing this.

Back
Top Bottom