What's new

BCB chooses not to play Test!

Then what will you do if this proposal is accepted?

Simple stop watching cricket and focus on FIFA only. Currently watching both

Nothing...why ? bcz they simple can't do anything. This is cricket and China ain't there to save them :disagree:

May be you visit doctor or take sleeping pills because China capture your thinking by new Chinese device:no::omghaha:

Pak needs saving lol :laughcry::laughcry:... loosing series 2-1 from Pak at home made u go full retard... R.I.P...

u surely didn't understand in what context tht was said and what this topic is all about. Kuch bolne se pehle puri knowledge rakha karein.

I highly doubt the credibility of original source. It has not been reported on credible sources so far.

I will reserve my comments till I am satisfied that the statement mentioned in post 1 is true.

Simple stop watching cricket and focus on FIFA only. Currently watching both
I was talking about Pakistan not you :hitwall: ,My question was will Pakistan resign from ICC if the proposal is passed or not?

I was talking about Pakistan not you :hitwall: ,My question was will Pakistan resign from ICC if the proposal is passed or not?

They need 8 votes out of 10 members, South Africa is against and Zim is with them and so is Pakistan. Result case closed

I hope theres a shift in Pakistan and we start investing in football instead of this game cricket which the vast majority of the world does not even care about, and which these "top" three are now hell bent on manipulating for their own personal gains.

u surely didn't understand in what context tht was said and what this topic is all about. Kuch bolne se pehle puri knowledge rakha karein.

whatever the context was... your post was offensive... post karny sy pehly aap bhi aqal rakha karain paas

I hope theres a shift in Pakistan and we start investing in football instead of this game cricket which the vast majority of the world does not even care about, and which these "top" three are now hell bent on manipulating for their own personal gains.
Pakistan doesnt have money to invest in cricket and you are talking about football.......

1011675_10201484161441616_1480462_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom