What's new

BCB chooses not to play Test!

do not do so much party, remember Asia cup is near and Indian cricket team may face massive crowds' hostile in the games, might face huge sledging by crowds during matches ;)

youwish.gif

asia up starts from feb25
ipl auction is on feb 12
if we buy some bd players,attention of bangladeshis will divert there

besides......the bd crowd love India.......i dont see any such thing happening
blahblah.gif
........there could be anti pak protests though

youwish.gif

asia up starts from feb25
ipl auction is on feb 12
if we buy some bd players,attention of bangladeshis will divert there

besides......the bd crowd love India.......i dont see any such thing happening
blahblah.gif
........there could be anti pak protests though
LMAO we do not like IPL that much , it lost attractiveness here after 2 seasons. For your info, BD team's captain Mushfiqur Rahim did not sign for auction when he got auction form. BD people hates india and it is increasing. Even when Sakib played in IPL, we hardly watched IPL lol

thinking positive is good for you :enjoy:

LMAO we do not like IPL that much , it lost attractiveness here after 2 seasons. For your info, BD team's captain Mushfiqur Rahim did not sign for auction when he got auction form. BD people hates india and it is increasing. Even when Sakib played in IPL, we hardly watched IPL lol

thinking positive is good for you :enjoy:

go to kkr official facebook page.........you will find bangaldeshi members in lakhs.......
if you really want to know,whether bangladeshis love ipl or not then check the ipl trp ratings in bangladesh......you will know....

thinking negative aint good for you :partay:

shame.gif

as i earlier said,if bcci will want,everyone will fall in line

btw.....dear bangldeshis

thankyou.gif

its party time
wine.gif
i hope every board decides go against these 3 devils, perhaps they should create a new cricket governing system excluding the top 3?

go to kkr official facebook page.........you will find bangaldeshi members in lakhs.......
if you really want to know,whether bangladeshis love ipl or not then check the ipl trp ratings in bangladesh......you will know....

thinking negative aint good for you :partay:
only lakhs ? LOL one single BD team support group is more than lakhs, we have many support groups in BD like English Army Barmy heheh , get ready for take the heat :D

do not do so much party, remember Asia cup is near and Indian cricket team might face massive crowds' hostile in the games, might face huge sledging by crowds during matches ;)
:omghaha::omghaha:
o-paaji-kadi-has-bhi-liya-karo-Shahrukh-khan-ajay-devgan-funny-bollywood.jpg

shame.gif

as i earlier said,if bcci will want,everyone will fall in line

btw.....dear bangldeshis

thankyou.gif

its party time
wine.gif

Oi . . . . phuleez. . . gimme the link phor those Ishmilies (smileys) :yes4:

i hope every board decides go against these 3 devils, perhaps they should create a new cricket governing system excluding the top 3?

its not possible practically

bcci,aus,ecb genrates more than 80 percent of revenue....
nzl was already supporting,now bcb is supporting
the minnows will support us no doubt

the teams that will oppose are pak,rsa and sri lanka
if bcci persuades sri lanka.....then icc will be all ours

only lakhs ? LOL one single BD team support group is more than lakhs, we have many support groups in BD like English Army Barmy heheh , get ready for take the heat :D

its not gonna happen dude.......even you know that...........

do not do so much party, remember Asia cup is near and Indian cricket team might face massive crowds' hostile in the games, might face huge sledging by crowds during matches ;)

India can reserve one seat for banglapradesh in Indian team. I will pick Shakib. :coffee:

Cricket is not a very famous sport globally and was restricted to a dozen countries. Now thanks to BCCI Cricket is going to become an even bigger loser than it ever was.

Great!!!!!

Now we can see some good competitive matches.......

Cricket is not a very famous sport globally and was restricted to a dozen countries. Now thanks to BCCI Cricket is going to become an even bigger loser than it ever was.

you never know........BCCI handles it in the best manner........
it will work to increase its popularity

Back
Top Bottom