What's new

BBC: " More Poor in INDIA " than 26 poorest African countries combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
101% agree - There are lot more topics to bash each other than making fun of poors.

Ageed!..the person who sparked off this thread looks to be belong to china.....and if I am not wrong...chian too has problems similar to India as far as eradicating poverty from root is concerned....why should we talk about poor people guys...since God has given us too much we should not be insensitive abt others...even I have not seen poverty in my life...and those who were counted as poor during my childhood, most of them ve become middle class community

All Africa has 100 crore people.India alone has 120 crore people.
This comparision is skewed.

what do you expect ? we have the world second largest population . in relation to that we do have a lot of poor people..

but the definition of being poor is severely muddled up in India . people want the BPL tag to get benefits . they want to show them selfs poor so they can avail subsidy on just about everything.
to members here who say they visited India . would like to ask them a question . did they see the slums of Mumbai just after the airport ? did they also see that almost every shack there has a dish DTH ? so the question arises how do they afford it ?
perception is one thing , reality another. do not confuse the two just to boost your egos . it will deprive you of actually seeing the truth and accepting it when you come face to face with it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom