What's new

The Persistence of Poverty in India: Culture or System?

India nobody can be compared to India when it comes to poverty and not even in the same league. Pakistani civilians and private economy is stabile and has been that for long time because they have approached the economy differently.

Look at Bangladesh. Seriously Bangladesh should be a study case of how to exit poverty in regards to India. Bangladesh has done ridiculous amount of development and moved the right direction.

But imho the Indian elites never really cared about it's civilians and this is what it comes down to really because nothing else can explain India's civilian population limpo.

India is more of a dog eat dog world main while Bangladesh despite the corruption there is certain level of love towards their country and fellow Bengal's
In the case of BD, many BD nationals and overseas are drumming for a color revolution. I expect one in the next few years. Whether that will succeed or not remains to be seen. Americans' hands are in it already.

standard of living in india is better than others in subcontinent? you must be joking maybe in bollywood movies.
A professor in India told his students: "You need to work a little harder. Or if not China will catch up with our nation."

In the case of BD, many BD nationals and overseas are drumming for a color revolution. I expect one in the next few years. Whether that will succeed or not remains to be seen. Americans' hands are in it already.

A professor in India told his students: "You need to work a little harder. Or if not China will catch up with our nation."

but indians work harder at bragging not actual work.

Lmao at the catch up part

I would blame the culture. People who are poor remain poor because they have no ambition to do anything in life.

I would blame the culture. People who are poor remain poor because they have no ambition to do anything in life.

true but in india case tese ppl will remain poor becuase their currency has low value plus they have low pay jobs.

The culture is at fault here imo and also the fact that India is a continent but not a country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom