What's new

The Persistence of Poverty in India: Culture or System?

Screenshot_2023-06-17-19-32-53-061-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
And there is the other extreme of portraying things in India, i wrote about this exact type of mentality in a different thread, but this time its coming from a Pakistani.

Thats applicable more to pakistan than India.
Our defence expenditure as %age of GDP is also lower.
impact-of-the-jal-jeevan-mission-till-now-v0-jxhag4snclt91.jpg
how does it apply to pakistan. india is like wasteland compared to pakistan. india ppl live like they have been hit with nuclear bomb radiation. you have billionaires living in high tower buildings then you got shanty houses with no plumbing or electricity. rss plays on them ppl and uses them to divide themselves. caste system keeps them poor.

Well if it ain't india it ain't much:lol:

India needs massive make over and not to forget clean the goddamn gangu river including forbid these bathing in it

how does it apply to pakistan. india is like wasteland compared to pakistan. india ppl live like they have been hit with nuclear bomb radiation. you have billionaires living in high tower buildings then you got shanty houses with no plumbing or electricity. rss plays on them ppl and uses them to divide themselves. caste system keeps them poor.
As I said, whatever you're posting has India and Pakistan inter-mixed. Standards of living in India are much better compared to the others in subcontinent.

This thread is OP's daily quota of

You can't blame them, my interaction with pakistanis online has made me realise how funny they are with their claims.

You'll literally find them openly saying, "There is no poverty in pakistan, there used to be poverty, it is difficult to find poor in pakistan" all with a GDP per capita of $1300 and that too after getting higher remittances per capita than India.
1687011970720.png
1687012006959.png
1687012032773.png
1687012056647.png
1687012083124.png

Their per capita income is legit less than half of us :lol:

standard of living in india is better than others in subcontinent? you must be joking maybe in bollywood movies.
I mean yes India being the only country in the subcontinent not facing an economic crisis, sure.

slum boy what are you drunk or something

This is Pakistan....

And everything outside that is crap
This "look muh Islamabad" cope is really weird.

Its a Tier-2 city with GDP smaller than Indian cities who's names you've never heard of nor you can pronounce.

Outside your Islamabad and your private townships, everything is crap.

You can't blame them, my interaction with pakistanis online has made me realise how funny they are with their claims.

You'll literally find them openly saying, "There is no poverty in pakistan, there used to be poverty, it is difficult to find poor in pakistan" all with a GDP per capita of $1300 and that too after getting higher remittances per capita than India.
View attachment 934800View attachment 934801View attachment 934802View attachment 934803View attachment 934804

Their per capita income is legit less than half of us :lol:

I mean yes India being the only country in the subcontinent not facing an economic crisis, sue.

And everything outside that is crap
This "look muh Islamabad" cope is really weird.

Its a Tier-2 city with GDP smaller than Indian cities who's names you've never heard of nor you can pronounce.

Outside your Islamabad and your private townships, everything is crap.

No amount of invention will change the ground reality and poverty in India

you dont see pakistanis getting their brown asses out and shitting on railway tracks and causing train derailment and accidents. in india this is daily occurrence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom