What's new

Pakistan is poorest country than Bangladesh and India - Latest World bank Report

India has all the "freedom and democracy" in the world as the US.
No, it has not. America is the freest country. No mob will lynch you, nor will the government persecute you for your belief. India is also based on some type of nationalism, suppression of freedom, soldier and missile parades.

America and the West help the rest of the world grow. They would be stuck in ancient to medieval development stage without the West. In terms of human rights deprivation, developing countries are worse today than in their past because of ideology enslaving them.

Yes and Pakistan was part of it.
Ever since Pakistan became part of Chinese BRI, its economy worsened and now it is on the verge of default.
Now, what does it tell you?
It tells me you are a low IQ gobar khor pajeet who has less knowledge about economics than a 16 year old.

So if Pakistan economy improves, we can attribute it to CPEC. But if it worsens then it has nothing to do with CPEC?

Lol you replied like a typical BOT 😀
Stupid fool can only make such stupid statement. CPEC is designed to improve Pakistan's economy significantly after some stages of development, it's not designed to wreck Pakistan's economy. Don't talk garbage to me, period.

You brought hunger and open defecation, but I request that before posting, you check the status of Pakistan as well.
The Indian definition for "Open defication free" carries no merit internationally because it does not mean that Indians are using toilets, it merely means that the Indian government dug a hole with no plumbing or privacy and called it a toilet for a whole village, regardless of whether the village uses it or not (some Indians worship toilets too).

It tells me you are a low IQ gobar khor pajeet who has less knowledge about economics than a 16 year old.

I know Pakjeets have excellent knowledge about economics, that explains the excellent economic condition of Pakistan at the moment. 😊

Stupid fool can only make such stupid statement. CPEC is designed to improve Pakistan's economy significantly after some stages of development, it's not designed to wreck Pakistan's economy. Don't talk garbage to me, period.
I never said it’s designed to wreck Pakistan economy. I only said that Pakistan’s condition should have - at the very least - remained the same as it was at the start of CPEC. But it has worsened after 10 years of CPEC with no sight of debt repaying capabilities.

I know Pakjeets have excellent knowledge about economics, that explains the excellent economic condition of Pakistan at the moment. 😊

I never said it’s designed to wreck Pakistan economy. I only said that Pakistan’s condition should have - at the very least - remained the same as it was at the start of CPEC. But it has worsened after 10 years of CPEC with no sight of debt repaying capabilities.
Fool, I already listed the worsening of Pakistani economy recently is not due to CPEC, but due to other valid reasons. You are just a thick face China-hater troll, don't talk to me all the nonsense you are as dumb as a donkey.

I like how pajeets use their own traits as an insult. At least you're aware of your self worth.

Fool, I already listed the worsening of Pakistani economy recently is not due to CPEC, but due to other valid reasons. You are just a thick face China-hater troll, don't talk to me all the nonsense you are as dumb as a donkey.
He is a pajeet, they think they are supa powa since 100,000BC who invented the internet and nukes. In reality their Bharat is just the borders of the British empire and their country's name is named after a Persian invaders' bastardisation of the name of Pakistan's Sindh province.

Why do you think Pakjeet is insult ? 🤔
It is a low IQ attempt to copy Pajeet, except the only problem is Pajeet is used to denote the names of cow worshippers of the Ganges and Dravidia

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-24-13-24-17-895_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-24-13-24-17-895_com.android.chrome.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2023-09-24-13-23-20-624_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-24-13-23-20-624_com.android.chrome.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 22
@beijingwalker @etylo
I thought CPEC will make Pakistan a developed country within a few years, but after 10 years of CPEC; Pakistan is on the verge of default with millions falling below poverty line.

Can you share a YouTube video that reveals how the US, India and the entire west was involved in destroying Pakistan and undermining the CPEC?

Thanks in advance 😊
Lol.. there was no video made because these actors did not come to act.

What I’m saying is, CPEC should have maintained Pakistan’s economic condition as it was at the start of CPEC.
The fact that the exact terms of CPEC are hidden and not allowed to be published shows that there is something about it, that Chinese didn’t want to come out in open domain.

What could be that? Terms of loan? Distribution of work? Chinese rights over the usage? Or certain clauses, that would have prompted public outrage?
It definitely wouldn’t be about superior quality of work or Chinese largesse.

Why do you think Pakjeet is insult ?
Very apt for jokers who keep using cuss words. PAKJEETS it is.

Last edited:
The fact that the exact terms of CPEC are hidden and not allowed to be published shows that there is something about it, that Chinese didn’t want to come out in open domain.

What could be that? Terms of loan? Distribution of work? Chinese rights over the usage? Or certain clauses, that would have prompted public outrage?
It definitely wouldn’t be about superior quality of work or Chinese largesse.
This is what @etylo is refusing to understand. According to little red book, any economic progress is due to CPEC / BRI and economic downturn is due to other factors. 🤦‍♂️
Very apt for jokers who keep using cuss words. PAKJEETS it is.

@arjunk 😆

This is what @etylo is refusing to understand. According to little red book, any economic progress is due to CPEC / BRI and economic downturn is due to other factors. 🤦‍♂️
You are just as stupid and stubborn as donkey, can't reason with, but bent on blaming and slandering China no matter what.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom