What's new

Pakistan is poorest country than Bangladesh and India - Latest World bank Report

Should we be competing here.

This is a shame on all people of Asian subcontinent.
We have been robbed enslaved and now left with politicians who do nothing but keep us fighting and arguing. Greed and corruption is so rampant that people on this subcontinent don't even have basic food and sanitation. Basic education and healthcare. We should be ashamed collectively
you are right thats why allah will reward us with abundance of radiation.

I mentioned corrupts and not Pakistan army, please correct yourself if you are not corrupt yourself. To me they are two distinct entities.

Whatever you say :enjoy:

Thank you corrupts for helping us achieve this honor.

There is a difference between helped and colonised. Their interest in devloping those countries so they can suck more from them. You can suck more from a healthy country than a sick one.

I wonder why that logic does not apply for the Pakistan's of the world

US proped up its colonies for its purpose to counter Soviet Union and Communisn, not out of benevolence for these countries, fool. CHINA has no obligation to help any countries in the world as China doesnt owe anyone anything, but China has BRI now. China is also a developing country. Dont talk nonsense. US didnt help anyone to develop their countries, US and Japan were industralized nations before the war, Taiwan developed much on its own. Dont just kiss up to your masters all the time.

Chinese government websites say otherwise

Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea did not develop on its own

OK, 90% 'own' 10% others help. They are all great nations whose tremendous achievements from where they were in 1950s has to be lauded and celebrated.

I already mentioned that Indiot, Thats why India has a larger Nominal GDP and GDP per capita, because of India's 1.42 billion population.

Still doesn't change the fact that India has the world's largest number of poor in the world.

Now Shoo!

Tell your Indian citizens to stop shitting in the streets than we can talk.
Tell me again how many times it took you to pass math?

Taiwan and south Korea are very small, like Singapore, they can develop into advanced economy without any help, did US particularly help Singapore? when did I dodge your quesition? I already answered, China just got rich very recently, and what kind of "help" do you mean? China doesn't colonize countries and control their economy like US did, China just does normal business with other countries on equal terms.

Tell us why North Korea, Cambodia, Laos are not developing

The Pakistani economy is not that bad for 250 million people and it is $400 billion economy.
Conveniently ignore the economy is built on borrowed money that cannot be repaid

Well right now the situation is really bad in Pakistan so it is believable. Pakistan was always a poor country but our middle class was always strong… most people didn’t worry about how they will eat but how they will afford a motorcycle or a personal vehicle. Now the situation is very bad since unofficial coup d’etat. Now people are not sure if they will find something to eat next day.

Well right now the situation is really bad in Pakistan so it is believable. Pakistan was always a poor country but our middle class was always strong… most people didn’t worry about how they will eat but how they will afford a motorcycle or a personal vehicle. Now the situation is very bad since unofficial coup d’etat. Now people are not sure if they will find something to eat next day.

I always thought Pakistan was living on foreign largess, borrowed money and borrowed time. What you see now is a perfect storm.

Chinese government websites say otherwise

Lol, US didn't develop or build Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea either. For examples, what railroads, highways, ports, power stations and factories had US built in theses countries and region over the decades since end of WW II ? None practically. Lee Kuan Yew master minded the development of Singapore, Chiang Ching-Kuo master minded the development of Taiwan and Park Chung Hee master minded the development of South Korea. US help to Singapore and Taiwan in the development weren't that all important. Stop BS of your daddy US as the saviour of the world.

Last edited:
Tell us why North Korea, Cambodia, Laos are not developing
Read again, it's all in it.

When you colonize a country you use their resources and make business plans in that country like you own country, the conquered nation is more or less just like a state or a province of yours. when you do equal footing business with a country, you are equal business partners, it's not helping or being helped, it's common business practice which requires both parties to work together to make it successful.

In recent decades, US "helped" Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya... see how rich they are now

Read again, it's all in it.

When you colonize a country you use their resources and make business plans in that country like you own country, the conquered nation is more or less just like a state or a province of yours. when you do equal footing business with a country, you are equal business partners, it's not helping or being helped, it's common business practice which requires both parties to work together to make it successful.

In recent decades, US "helped" Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya... see how rich they are now

US was never inside Libya. For Afghanistan how rich were they before American troops stepped foot on them. Iraq is at the same economic level at 2003.

US was never inside Libya. For Afghanistan how rich were they before American troops stepped foot on them. Iraq is at the same economic level at 2003.
US should help itself now, it's more and more looking like a third world country.

India's figure is slightly higher than stated if we take into account 10 million illegal Lungi shitters. If we manage to deport the Lungis per capita income will increase, plus the stench will go away.

This margin will anyway increase ,since the comparison is between the fastest growing large economy and a failed state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom