What's new

Banned Words on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either he tasted the rainbow and it was not to his taste, or he ventured off trying to find the pot of gold at the end of one with no avail..

I concur..

He’s probably more of a gummy bear Individual anyway

Sri Ganga Ma flows within Bharat, Hindustan, India......and is very near and dear to all Hindus, if not all Indians. while Pakistan is not even part of the Middle East or even share border with any Arab land.

But we sure has ancient River Indus flowing through Pakistan...find a word using "Indus".

So please try to make some sense, someone gave you a chance to voice your opinion, at least try to use a little of your ancient wisdom.

I hope, I did not say anything offensive which you can report.

infestation overload.
I knew I would get this response and I wanted this kind of a response. It's just ridiculous, right? Calling you Arabidesh/Arabistan/Arabis when you ditched even the local script?

I'll go one level down in ridiculousness now. How will it feel if we call you Punjabistan/Pashtunistan? Will the others who are not Punjabi/Pashtun get offended?

I knew I would get this response and I wanted this kind of a response. It's just ridiculous, right? Calling you Arabidesh/Arabistan/Arabis when you ditched even the local script?

I'll go one level down in ridiculousness now. How will it feel if we call you Punjabistan/Pashtunistan? Will the others who are not Punjabi/Pashtun get offended?
you are rightly calling it ridiculousness, no comparison....similarity,,,,,

Please try again and think before you post. I assume you are smart enough to know and I do not need to explain.
Thanks

you are rightly calling it ridiculousness, no comparison....similarity,,,,,

Please try again and think before you post. I assume you are smart enough to know and I do not need to explain.
Thanks
Are you trolling yourself here?

My last question and reply for you.

Astonishing to see people trying to justifying calling nationals with a name they are not comfortable to be called as. Any degree of civility will tell you that you call people with names they like to be called with and not with what you feel they should be called.

Moreover are we in a race to invent words and then call each other by those? Do we have any history of people in this part of south asia called as Gangu, even in Pakistan?

Identities are not enforced, neither people accept them on the fly.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM after pages of "allowed discussion", have you arrived to conclusion yet?

Is it an acceptable generic rule to post fix "i", "oo", "u" etc to a holy/common name, and then call people with that? How long you think it will take to escalate from a holy river to holy land to holy persons?

Last edited:
Astonishing to see people trying to justifying calling nationals with a name they are not comfortable to be called as. Any degree of civility will tell you that you call people with names they like to be called with and not with what you feel they should be called.

Moreover are we in a race to invent words and then call each other by those? Do we have any history of people in this part of south asia called as Gangu, even in Pakistan?

Identities are not enforced, neither people accept them on the fly.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM after pages of "allowed discussion", have you arrived to conclusion yet?
If the words are still on the list, they're not allowed.

There are obviously some common slurs that are not on the list that we expect posters to realize are not acceptable without being on the list (the N-word for example).

With respect to the argument by some Pakistani posters that the word 'India' is derived from 'Indus' which is in Pakistan, not India, I would suggest using the terms Bharat/Bharatis, Hindustan/Hindustanis.

With respect to the argument by some Pakistani posters that the word 'India' is derived from 'Indus' which is in Pakistan, not India, I would suggest using the terms Bharat/Bharatis, Hindustan/Hindustanis.

That's a unique kind of argument I am hearing that people somehow get feeling of copyright violation if someone keep a name influenced by an object which exist in there country. People name their kids influenced by other region, languages and even religion. Isn't the case with Pakistanis?

Not even getting into argument that after partition some part of IVC still falls into Indian territory. The name India came into existence when Pakistan doesn't exist as a nation. Once the name exists, anyone can use the name who likes it, how come its etymology restrict the use? Pakistan should have contested to keep this name if they liked. You didn't, we did. Its not trademarked.

Rather it should a matter of pride for Pakistan.

That's a unique kind of argument I am hearing that people somehow get feeling of copyright violation if someone keep a name influenced by an object which exist in there country. People name their kids influenced by other region, languages and even religion. Isn't the case with Pakistanis?

Not even getting into argument that after partition some part of IVC still falls into Indian territory. The name India came into existence when Pakistan doesn't exist as a nation. Once the name exists, anyone can use the name who likes it, how come its etymology restrict the use? Pakistan should have contested to keep this name if they liked. You didn't, we did. Its not trademarked.

Rather it should a matter of pride for Pakistan.
There are a few threads on this topic with some excellent posts/arguments. I suggest going through them in order to avoid this thread getting hijacked.

There are obviously some common slurs that are not on the list that we expect posters to realize are not acceptable without being on the list (the N-word for example).

I have an humble submission to make.

How about- INDIOT- Below is the latest one as of today.

Today at 3:56 PM#13

NasrFULL MEMBER
Captain.jpg

Ratings:
+3 / 1,869 / -1
pk.GIF

pk.GIF

New

so you are stating india didnt lobby to stop rd-93 transfer because jf-17 wasnt abig deal
My dear brother, there no shortage of idiots india. That's why we call them indiots!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-11_12-11-6.png
    upload_2020-5-11_12-11-6.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 26

strange creatures INDIANS are, preaching civility and ethics....

I would suggest (Humble Submission), Indians can start from home.
Indian Defence Forums and on all over social Media we have witnessed civilized Indians and their behaviour.

Even PDF has become troll fest because of Indian nonsensical behaviour.

Please do not dictate ethics, Manners or civility here on PDF, because this plateform is not meant to become toothless and Indian propaganda site, PDF must have certain level of allowance to counter deserving Indians.
You can not come here on PDF and insult our Armed Force, Shaheeds, make fun of Islam, Insult Pakistan and Pakistanis,propagate your false narrative and propaganda etc.....

it does not matter, if you use slurs, derogatory words or highly sophisticated literature straight from Shakespeare.......what matters is your intent and motive.

PDF management understands very well (I assume), how Indians gang up like a mob to subdue the weak, now question is, if PDF management is weak or strong to counter Indians here.

Most of the Indians behave like lynching mobs, and rest are the the actual players who stay in the background and encourage and instigate, while wearing a nice, civilized mask to be accepted by all.

There are some well behaved India members and no one calls them with any name, everyone respects them.

Simple advise is, do not behave and show your style of Indian civility and manners here, put forward your and argument and point in a civilized manner (Not the Indian Bharat rakshash, social media and Andh Bhakt Sangi mob manners) and no one will have any reason to call you any names.

I understand, both sides need to show good behaviour in order to make PDF progressive and respected internationally.....For that, we have a whole Army of Moderators. Previously PDF did not have enough Moderators especially keeping in mind the different time zones ,,,sometimes hours and hours used to go without any Moderator being online, and those were the times Indians will post and behave the worst....

Now since we have good number of Mods, things are progressing positively.
But, This does not suit Majority of Indians and reasons we all know.....

@Joe Shearer is very upset with the New Moderators Team because of their swift actions to control misbehaving members, and with @waz because waz started it all and took very strong stand against Indians after IOK issue. These are not allegations, he has expressed these feeling in multiple threads.

Moderators are doing an excellent job and PDF is on the right track. Now to please Indians do not go overboard..Pakistanis will not be happy (minus some) and this PDF will become Indian propaganda tool,

and that will be one more victory for them......."PDF GHARWAPSI" their are so many different reasons for which someone can accept gharwapsi.....Now question is, Is their any Good Enough reason for PDF.....

I will stop, already tooo longggggg.....I am/was not even member of any debate team...and I hate essay writing...

if that wer true would the likes of joe the bengali white gentleman and his new sidekick nilgiri be allowed to constantly wipe the floor with Pakistan and Pakistan-flag displayers? in one post you see them flattering/fellating some senior mod, in another you will see joe using the head of a junior as a mop, yet in another you will see him slandering Pakistan

BTW. it is also very very likely the joe inglish is gonna be made a moderator of upcoming sub-forum dedicated to durga mata i.e bharatvarsh

Bingo. @undercover JIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom