What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you that clueless, its their job, entrapment is legal. The details are not important, the most important thing is that this kid had intent to do harm and he acted on it. Who helped him, gave him advice matter very little if anything at all.

This is not the first case, every year there is one or two cases like this where FBI is the adviser, instigator and facilitator, all they need is a stupid effing idiot who has been sufficiently brainwashed to have intent.

Great post.

This dude should have known better. He came here to study. Instead of doing that he was looking for trouble, but trouble found him.

Even if he was entrapped, he should have known better that there are people out there to get him.

He should rot in a jail cell.

....and you know who is pushing all the stories of virgins to your sex starved young men...

You are being Idiot. No one becomes extremists for virgins. Its political ideology that makes people go crazy! Kinda like Kamikaze! unfortunately Islam has the power!!! I am an Islamist and i never thought of Virgins. At best, i want to avoid fire!!! Anyway again, people become extremists because of sentiment!!

You are being Idiot. No one becomes extremists for virgins. Its political ideology that makes people go crazy! Kinda like Kamikaze! unfortunately Islam has the power!!! I am an Islamist and i never thought of Virgins. At best, i want to avoid fire!!! Anyway again, people become extremists because of sentiment!!

Then what is the purpose of the virgins in heaven? To play cricket with?

Then what is the purpose of the virgins in heaven? To play cricket with?

what is purpose of river of milk and honey in heaven? Do they die for milk? Once AGAIN, not heaven, Its the world which make them extremist.

kobiraaz bhai, I understand and feel what you are saying. Please do not pay attention to tasteless jokes. They are trying to pull our leg, don't fall for it.

If someone make fun of our belief system and we get mad, they get a kick out of it.

The trick is to ignore and not let it get to you.

On topic, the political ideology this kind of clueless people believe in comes from other clueless people. We need to stop this spreading of clueless ideologies.

No one is saying that is the only reason for extremism. You are the chap who opened up that line with your stupid analogy. Virgin woman in front of a sex starved man? Why virgins alone? What sort of a "sex starved man" makes that distinction? The only ones attaching that much interest to virgins are those expecting to meet them desperately. Next time, I suggest you look in the mirror if you are searching for an idiot.

well, US Home security/Police works like this -- They keep cars without locks just to lure people and arrest them for stealing it!! Its like keeping a virgin woman in front of a Sex starved man!! I mean most probably they followed his extremists views online and fed him the trap!!!

Al-Zakir bhai, you could be the next American of Bangladeshi origin to be taken down.

E-mailed the FBI along with URLs to some of your best posts here - 138 so far

Good Luck

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 1 of 5)

YouTube Unblocker | Unblock YouTube Anywhere | Free YouTube Proxy

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 2 of 5)

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 3 of 5)

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 4 of 5)

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 5 of 5)

No one is saying that is the only reason for extremism. You are the chap who opened up that line with your stupid analogy. Virgin woman in front of a sex starved man? Why virgins alone? What sort of a "sex starved man" makes that distinction? The only ones attaching that much interest to virgins are those expecting to meet them desperately. Next time, I suggest you look in the mirror if you are searching for an idiot.

Glad that you understood it was an analogy!!! Nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom