What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone move a 1,000 lb bomb? Also this guy is 21 years old, shouldn't he be trying to chase women?

:P

He was, but got caught.

doglaugh2.gif

Classic.

This act will push people more against Islam in the US and it is very unfortunate, but glad that he got caught.

Well, guess I'm not scared of giant penises! But still, keep it away. ;p

So you are not scared of men with giant penis approaching you. Thanks for revealing! :P

Man what the heck wrong with you canadian bangladeshis. Sami wants to pour butter into things and now this. :P

LOL why are you guys using the word "anarchist" like that?

An anarchist is just a person who wants a world without governments. They are usually quite peaceful, maybe except in Greece.

Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are different variety of anarchists who want a world with no government(except theirs off course), from commie idiots to hijb ul tahir idiots.

"Imagine a world with no country, it's easy if you try".

No disrespect to John Lenon, my favorite musician.

With due respect sir, I disagree. The US is trying to prevent terrorists and entrapment is just one method to catch wannabe and would be terrorists, which is within their right. After all they are trying to protect their country.

Its not US's fault that such an idiotic sorry excuse of a human being came out as a product from our country, society and family.

Instead of trying to shift the blame, lets get to the source of the problem, extremist brainwashing that goes on in some Muslim countries and in diaspora communities.

Our kids are clueless about history, geopolitics and what is going on in the world and believe the words spouted by some two bit Mullah's in a mosque or Jihadist websites they visit. We have not been able to figure out how to prevent this brainwashing yet. This idiot is proof of this fact.

Good post mate. :tup:

On topic from some report what I have seen about the youth is that he is just a wannabe punk who was chatting in a facebook page and there expressed his desire to form a terrorist cell and plan to blow the federal reserve bank. That was picked up by FBI agent who then contacted him and perused him to carry out the attack for Al Qaeda and provided all material support though he was continuously monitored. Seeing this kids it does not look like it does not look like ****** mullah but his effort and activity has given the Bangladeshis a bad name...

The following link contain video and picture of the guy...

Suspect arrested for Fed Reserve Bank attack plot - CBS News

The following video is from FOX news though I do not like this but it is more detailed report....

But in some places they mentioned him as Pakistani and middle eastern...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went through the video, thanks Capt. Planet. Hope this idiot rot in American jail cells for the rest of his life.

You see Capt. Planet, what Indians do in pdf, what kind of jokes they make, makes very little difference in real life. If you are willing to engage them, they will entertain you, think about that.

But what this young man did is of entirely different magnitude. He just labeled an entire country as a terrorist country and painted all of us Muslim Bangladeshi's with a broad brush. So lets not worry about what Indians say here and lets worry about the real problem.

I am waiting to find out more details about the family of this idiot, what school he went to, what mosque he went to and precisely how he developed these terrorist world view that motivated him to blow up building full of people following the path of Osama Bin Laden. Has Bangladesh really gone to that level? This really makes me worried.

This however may also be a boon for Awami League now, and prevent BNP-Jamat coming to power. Lets see how well Awami League is able to seize on this opportunity and run with it. All bets are off now. This idiot could become a game changer.

Just went through the video, thanks Capt. Planet. Hope this idiot rot in American jail cells for the rest of his life.

You see Capt. Planet, what Indians do in pdf, what kind of jokes they make, makes very little difference in real life. If you are willing to engage them, they will entertain you, think about that.

But what this young man did is of entirely different magnitude. He just labeled an entire country as a terrorist country and painted all of us Muslim Bangladeshi's with a broad brush. So lets not worry about what Indians say here and lets worry about the real problem.

I am waiting to find out more details about the family of this idiot, what school he went to, what mosque he went to and precisely how he developed these terrorist world view that motivated him to blow up building full of people following the path of Osama Bin Laden. Has Bangladesh really gone to that level? This really makes me worried.

This however may also be a boon for Awami League now, and prevent BNP-Jamat coming to power. Lets see how well Awami League is able to seize on this opportunity and run with it. All bets are off now. This idiot could become a game changer.

It looks like he is an english medium student back in Bangladesh and went to South East Missouri Sate University to study on Cyber Security.

He was brainwashed in a facebook page according to the report and by a magazine of Al Qaeda. He may or may not have the capability to carry out the attack but he expressed his desire in a extreme facebook chat room and rest is known. I do not know whether counselling could have been provided to him instead more persuade him to carry out the attack. The same thing expressed in the later part of the video.

Youth needs to be careful what he is saying and doing online specially in anonymous facebook pages or in other chat room.

They usually do not stop until they are humiliated on their face. This time these idiots are wanting something similar.

Are you not the same guy who was lecturing English to an unsuspecting Indian? :lol:

well, US Home security/Police works like this -- They keep cars without locks just to lure people and arrest them for stealing it!! Its like keeping a virgin woman in front of a Sex starved man!! I mean most probably they followed his extremists views online and fed him the trap!!!

You mean Feds screen websites, Forums??? Are they looking PDF as well?? Dear Pakistani and BD frnds on PDF, beware of Feds... :P

I pray to god that no Indian get involve in such incident. India has good name in West, We don't want any trouble due to one insane religious person..

Looks like your 2050 is not taking off, but keep trying. These guys might eventually start posting there as well ;) But let me tell you why this place is a success, because it has the right "masala", a homogeneous place won't have that.

It looks like he is an english medium student back in Bangladesh and went to South East Missouri Sate University to study on Cyber Security.

A real sad case this. Just such a tragic waste of a life, not even counting the grief that his family is probably in.

You mean Feds screen websites, Forums??? Are they looking PDF as well?? Dear Pakistani and BD frnds on PDF, beware of Feds... :P

I pray to god that no Indian get involve in such incident. India has good name in West, We don't want any trouble due to one insane religious person..

From facebook and then entraped!

and yes PDF is monitored by Agents! 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom