What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the American and Canadian Bangladeshis here show pretty extremist ideology. Almost borderline anarchist. I'm not surprised by the news.

Only indian bengalis show right attitude there? :D

some users here are trying to label other users as real life terrorist!! Are the mods dead?? Doesn't it violate pdf rules???

Nobody branding anyone as terrorist, unless you're trying to pull off victim card here. In fact you are the one to use the t word, I have been very careful in my post.

@Don Jaguar: I'm not saying Indian Bengalis can't commit crime. They off course have the ability to do so, say for example Rajat Gupta. However they are more interested in money, moolah and women than blowing up things.

Some of the American and Canadian Bangladeshis here show pretty extremist ideology. Almost borderline anarchist. I'm not surprised by the news.

Lol, Canadian?:woot: Me or Captain Planet? I thought we're the most anti-Mullah (and anti-Hindutva) members around!

Not really. In fact, if there's a way to describe Indian Bengalis, I'd say Indian Bengali men are meek and feminine. Last-last Halloween, one of my West Bengali friend literally $hit his pants and ran into the bushes when a really drunk white guy wearing a gigantic penis costume charged at him like there's no tomorrow. I guess he anticipated this feminine reaction and was just having a little fun.. :lol:

Dafuq did I just read lol... Random stories and random accusations lol

Can be rightfully called to be one with extremist ideology and could be called borderline anarchist as well...

LOL why are you guys using the word "anarchist" like that?

An anarchist is just a person who wants a world without governments. They are usually quite peaceful, maybe except in Greece.

Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not really. In fact, if there's a way to describe Indian Bengalis, I'd say Indian Bengali men are meek and feminine. Last-last Halloween, one of my West Bengali friend literally $hit his pants and ran into the bushes when a really drunk white guy wearing a gigantic penis costume charged at him like there's no tomorrow. I guess he anticipated this feminine reaction and was just having a little fun.. :lol:

Well I'll run like there's no tomorrow as well if a man wearing giant penis approach me. I guess its different for you.

Anyway good story, even better than the one iajduni told me that his Indian Bengali friend speak with him in Hindi.

LOL why are you guys using the word "anarchist" like that?

An anarchist is just a person who wants a world without governments. They are usually quite peaceful, maybe except in Greece.

Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well the religious extremists types are at least partly anarchist, just not their main objective. They want Mullahs (Islamic leaders) to make all decisions and laws that Govt would make, so they essentially are for replacing Govt with religious establishments...

Just trollin man.. just trollin. But the story's true! Honestly, most Bengali men have feminine characteristics. Ask Zabanya. :P

:lol: :agree:

i usually get told how un bengali i am :lol: by a lot o uncles and aunties because of my charecter

but meh :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom