What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he did it all by himself. There must be a fanatic support group of his, FBI should hunt the idiots down..

Nothing happens by accident. There has to be an ecosystem for someone like him to take shape.

This idiot kid getting caught by FBI shows that we have an ecosystem of extremist brainwashing going on where ever this kid grew up.

We need to get to the source of the problem, which is ignorant Mullah brainwashing and turning good human beings into mindless zombies. I am all for religious freedom, but this extremist indoctrination has got to stop. We need to take control of our own affairs, otherwise this is what we are gonna get. Folks its all our fault, putting our head in the sand and thinking the problems will just go away.

Hammer bhai said a good thing, that our Madrassa and Mullah training system is the biggest problem, there is too much influence of South Asian Deoband and others who are in turn heavily connected to the Salafi (no offense to people who believe in this stuff but its not for Bangladesh) network. What we need to do is completely disconnect our Mullah's from all South Asian or Arab institutions and send them to Turkey instead, where they are exposed to a more tolerant form of Islam and a more developed lifestyle. That might change this prevailing situation we have in the country.

I can't believe he did it all by himself. There must be a fanatic support group of his, FBI should hunt the idiots down..

yeah probably got some jamati indoctrination in BD.

Oh great. Now I can't tell people I'm a Bangladeshi anymore. Dude needs to be deported to BD and executed BD style, like his fellow JMBers. :)

What a wannabe, Bangladeshis can't even terrorize properly. Enjoy the buttseks in prison:rofl:

Exactly. You won't be terrorized properly when you come here. So please, take Bangladesh off from your signature and make it a 100% India trip. :P

Bakwas. B/S. This is an effort at villifying another Muslim country relatively untouched by WCC onsalught so far.

Sounds like Mujib of the BD Forum..

@ post, you are right. Everything that goes wrong is obviously some one else's fault.

Innocent young men from S Asian countries are offered candies / sports cars/ virgins & they agree to bomb buildings in return.

This man should be sent to Guantanamo bay.

well, US Home security/Police works like this -- They keep cars without locks just to lure people and arrest them for stealing it!! Its like keeping a virgin woman in front of a Sex starved man!! I mean most probably they followed his extremists views online and fed him the trap!!!

....and you know who is pushing all the stories of virgins to your sex starved young men...

he screwed the rest of the bengalis who want to come to U.S. on student visa or otherwise.

he screwed the rest of the bengalis who want to come to U.S. on student visa or otherwise.

Nah I dont think one bomb scare is going to make US completely re-vamp its visa policy. But they are certainly going to be cautious for letting in Bangladeshis. If this hppens again, then yeah bad news for Bangladeshi students looking to come to Harvard and Stanford... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom