What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time you heard about undercover cops? If you just arrest one guy (say a drug dealer) , you cant arrest the whole chain of people that support him.
One has to be patient and wait for some time to net important members. This time it was a stupid lone wannabe but it could have led to uncovering of a plot too.

If you take anyone into remand and give electric shock he/she will tell all the truth. Anyway lets see what happen next. Election is in next month in the USA... lets see how this event play role in the election.

^^^ And this is done everywhere, in India/pak/bangladesh too, nothing special.

^^^ And this is done everywhere, in India/pak/bangladesh too, nothing special.

What exactly is done everywhere? Please make a clear statement, what do you mean by "this"?

If you take anyone into remand and give electric shock he/she will tell all the truth. Anyway lets see what happen next. Election is in next month in the USA... lets see how this event play role in the election.

Is custodial torture legal in USA?

Are you that clueless, its their job, entrapment is legal. The details are not important, the most important thing is that this kid had intent to do harm and he acted on it. Who helped him, gave him advice matter very little if anything at all.

This is not the first case, every year there is one or two cases like this where FBI is the adviser, instigator and facilitator, all they need is a stupid effing idiot who has been sufficiently brainwashed to have intent.

Here it is said that he has been brainwashed just by a magazine... Anyway lets wait and see how it gonna effect Bangladesh-USA relation and what the reaction comes from Republicans and Democrats.

If I am not wrong this sort of incident related to Bangladeshis have never happened.

Is custodial torture legal in USA?

I am not sure but heard that they give electric shock...

What exactly is done everywhere? Please make a clear statement, what do you mean by "this"?

Undercover cops posing as somebody who will do 'deal' with you, not only for anti-terrorism, but also against drug gangs and other organized crimes.
Did not they catch lot of pedos by posing as teenage girls online in USA. (or was it canada)

No one said that he was tortured and for the uninitiated some form of torture was legalized by Bush admin, like water boarding, in case of "enemy combatants" or "terrorists" but it was withdrawn by Obama, because of his liberal voting bases opposition to torture, which is illegal under Geneva Convention and international law.

what was this bangali Doing in USA (job)? Or he especially came to USA for this purpose? Looks like bangalis have started to take this Jih@d Seriously?

Undercover cops posing as somebody who will do 'deal' with you, not only for anti-terrorism, but also against drug gangs and other organized crimes.
Did not they catch lot of pedos by posing as teenage girls online in USA. (or was it canada)

I don't know about South Asia, but its very common in the US, its called entrapment.

what was this bangali Doing in USA (job)? Or he especially came to USA for this purpose? Looks like bangalis have started to take this Jih@d Seriously?

It was just one guy, long way to catch up with your record. :)

I dnt know. As he is only 21 and came in January so could be a student as for tourism people do not stay this long.

If I am not wrong this sort of incident related to Bangladeshis have never happened.

I am not sure but heard that they give electric shock...

There were other cases, one idiot Bangladeshi was planning to bomb pentagon or some other place using an RC model plane.

Quote some sources where they say they use electric shock as a form of torture in the US.

There were other cases, one idiot Bangladeshi was planning to bomb pentagon or some other place using an RC model plane.

Quote some sources where they use electric shock as a torture in the US.

I said I heard some where may be but not sure about it.

Bakwas. B/S. This is an effort at villifying another Muslim country relatively untouched by WCC onsalught so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom