What's new

Bangladeshi Army Chief on 6-day visit to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have doubts about Bangladeshi abilities and they want friendship by undermining them.

What a joke!

I have doubts as to whether Bangladesh would have been possible if we had not supported the Mukti Bahini...

With regard to Indo-Bangladesh relations, these have always been fairly strong... the reason is the strength of Bengali identity among Bangladesh's populace. You can, however, buy Munshi's crap as much as you want.

One more thing, we keep things under our helm so that you and your Chicom buddies stay out. We are not undermining Bangladesh; we are undermining you and the Chicoms.

^^ Never was a truer word said my friend. You are a genius. ;)

I have doubts as to whether Bangladesh would have been possible if we had not supported the Mukti Bahini...

With regard to Indo-Bangladesh relations, these have always been fairly strong... the reason is the strength of Bengali identity among Bangladesh's populace. You can, however, buy Munshi's crap as much as you want.

One more thing, we keep things under our helm so that you and your Chicom buddies stay out. We are not undermining Bangladesh; we are undermining you and the Chicoms.

You better keep things under your helm in your country. Look at the freedom movements in your country and they will soon get freedom from Republic of India.

There 2 things every almost every "educated" Pakistani member knows by heart.

• The number of the zillion odd "movements" in India, including that one in Tamilnadu.
  • The number of people without the toilet facility in India.
  • The female foeticide in India.
  • The % of people below the poverty line.

Did that make it more than 2!

And almost none of them know that Pakistan has always been lower than India in HDI.

So... there would be a Bangladesh had we not entered the party?

The point I was making was that the turn around in the relationship. From trusted ally to hated oppressor in a blink if an eye. India seems to have that affect on countries .... LOL

The point I was making was that the turn around in the relationship. From trusted ally to hated oppressor in a blink if an eye. India seems to have that affect on countries .... LOL

And other than Bangladesh, which country can you think of? Plus, you are simply confirming my assertion that Bangladeshi society is heavily polarized between the left (pro-India) and right (anti-India)...

And other than Bangladesh, which country can you think of? Plus, you are simply confirming my assertion that Bangladeshi society is heavily polarized between the left (pro-India) and right (anti-India)...

Very true. And one thing to notice would be that it would be always the hooligans who are anti-India for the most part.

If you take a sample in a Bangladeshi class and lets say you have 50-50 split between the Pro and Anti India camp, I can assure you the 50 % pro-India students would be the decent, high-scoring students from the better background and the 50 % anti-India ones would be the school bully types who are repeating the same class for the nth time.

I am saying this from personal experience. I have read reports of Jamia Milia school hostel TV room where most decent students would cheer when India is winning against Pakistan (Isn't that almost always ;) ) and the lone bully hooligans who would change the channel as they can't bear the sight.

That almost sets the direction for Bangladesh, where do they want to go? In the direction of the bully or the path of decency!

No it is quite the opposite with almost 70% of the population who are anti-Indian and this includes the vast majority of the educated who are the silent majority. The hooligans tend to be with the AL and pro-Indian lobby. Surely you remember the incident on October 28, 2006 where a Jamaat-i-Islami member was beaten mercilessly by AL activists with boat oars and staves in the middle of Dhaka's street.

Last edited:
No it is quite the opposite with almost 70% of the population who are anti-Indian and this includes the vast majority of the educated who are the silent majority. The hooligans tend to be with the AL and pro-Indian lobby. Surely you remember the incident on October 28, 2006 where a Jamaat-i-Islami member was beaten mercilessly by AL activists with boat oars and staves in the middle of Dhaka's street.

Lol Munshi... you'll never cease, would you?

I can give you many excesses of the Jamaat-i-Islami too... what purpose would that serve?

And where did you arrive at the 70% figure?

That almost sets the direction for Bangladesh, where do they want to go? In the direction of the bully or the path of decency!

Vinod... it is not Dhaka that decides Bangladesh's future... sad but true... and for us, kind of essential (to keep the ISI and Chicoms at bay).

Vinod... it is not Dhaka that decides Bangladesh's future... sad but true... and for us, kind of essential (to keep the ISI and Chicoms at bay).

vish, stop using the word 'Chicom'. Its deragatory. Its like when someone calls Indians '******@ns' or Pakistanis 'P@ki'.

Lets be civil when addressing others.

Last edited:

Ideally Bangladesh should try to not become a playground for the other's rivalries and we should help them do that.

It does seem that the small but vocal anti-India lobby has no hesitation in selling their country's soul just so they can trouble India a bit.

The unfortunate posts of some Bangladeshi members here where they talk of willingly making their country a colony of the Chinese by hosting their troops (or even the A-bomb) does point to a serious lack of self-esteem.

What use can China have for such people? What would they treat such people except as ****?

Bangladesh will be best advised to focus on remaining friendly with all neighbors. The choice is theirs to make if they want to become a next Afghanistan or want to develop their country by seeking regional co-operation.

why isi shuold go in banghladesh????:undecided:

we can say the same thing for RAW in afghanistan:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom