What's new

Bangladeshi Army Chief on 6-day visit to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its best to ignore these trolls. You feed them and they start jumping with joy.

Fraudsters now wants others to understand and enjoy their humor.

Are we to accept that Jamaati Islam and Jamaatul Mujahideen are same organizations because the fraudsters say so ? Fraudsters can try day and night but it's not going to happen. As I said earlier, RAW is the mother of lies in this region and it spawns frauds like those whose tool is slander.

Last edited:
I have proven repeatedly who the fraudsters on this forum are. They have been caught out time and again with their lies and deceptions. It is clearly some a few if not the majority of Indians here.

Yeah so let’s get back to the topic. Do you guys think it is possible for Pakistan and Bangladesh to have a French/Russian type alliance like in the First World War? It was France and Russia who, despite all their differences, allied against Germany and Austria in the middle because both of them were vary of growing German ambitions. This was called the Dual Alliance, and the Germans...thinking they could handle both of these countries militarily came up with the Schlieffen plan...which called for the containment of Russia first while the German Army eliminated the French. It almost worked but soon the British, fearful of German hegemony in Europe jumped in at the side of the Dual Alliance. Despite Germany's formidable military prowess, and booming economy...she could not sustain a war on 2 fronts and was defeated.

Well a little history lesson for you there, but it’s a question…especially for our Bangladeshi friends. Do you Pakistan and Bangladesh can come up with a similar alliance where one country promises to come to the aid of the other in case of war or violent aggression against either, given our common threat perceptions I'm sure some of you have thought about it. Such a treaty will have its pros and cons no doubt, and is perhaps not workable, but what do you guys think?

Yeah so let’s get back to the topic. Do you guys think it is possible for Pakistan and Bangladesh to have a French/Russian type alliance like in the First World War? It was France and Russia who, despite all their differences, allied against Germany and Austria in the middle because both of them were vary of growing German ambitions. This was called the Dual Alliance, and the Germans...thinking they could handle both of these countries militarily came up with the Schlieffen plan...which called for the containment of Russia first while the German Army eliminated the French. It almost worked but soon the British, fearful of German hegemony in Europe jumped in at the side of the Dual Alliance. Despite Germany's formidable military prowess, and booming economy...she could not sustain a war on 2 fronts and was defeated.

Well a little history lesson for you there, but it’s a question…especially for our Bangladeshi friends. Do you Pakistan and Bangladesh can come up with a similar alliance where one country promises to come to the aid of the other in case of war or violent aggression against either, given our common threat perceptions I'm sure some of you have thought about it. Such a treaty will have its pros and cons no doubt, and is perhaps not workable, but what do you guys think?

This treaty must be more than what you have written; there must be understandings like Visa on arrival leads to lifting Visa/Passport barriers and one common currency.

No, not really. It was especially a military alliance, because like I said France and Russia had very little in common other than fear of German expansion. There was some French investment in Russia though, thats it.
Feel free to read up on the Dual Alliance on wikipedia.

Anything's possible Kasrkin. The only question is: Why would Bangladesh do this? What are the advantages in it for them?

Bear in mind, that India has fairly warm relations with BD now, and they are growing not lessening. Secondly, this would be a primarily anti-India alliance, is BD willing to consider an exactly same alliance with Myanmar against Bangladesh.

From what i think, its a lose-lose situation for BD. They get bad publicity, their alliance is not with a country which is an industrial or economic powerhouse. Pakistan is in debt, and might default on loans, fighting terrorists in 2 provinces, with trouble on its Western border and the US undermining Pakistan's border.

I have proven repeatedly who the fraudsters on this forum are. They have been caught out time and again with their lies and deceptions. It is clearly some a few if not the majority of Indians here.

Munshi SB why waste your time with these trolls who have no other purpose then to just spin things up to suit their flavor, take a meaning of their own and then derail the whole thread and turn it into a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom